It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agents Want Congress To Issue Them Subpoenas So They Can Reveal The Bureau’s Dirt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's over for the clowns.

FBI agents are coming forward to testify against how the FBI was politicized by the previous administration and used by the ex-President Barack Obama to help her teammate Hillary Clinton win the election.

- Sources tell The Daily Caller several FBI agents want congressional subpoenas to testify about the agency’s problems.

- The sources claim there is a demand within the agency to prosecute former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe. They also say the bureau has become totally politicized.

- The subpoenas are desired by the FBI agents because it requires Congress to pay for their legal fees and protects them from agency retribution.

Many agents in the FBI want Congress to subpoena them so they can reveal problems caused by former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, three people in direct contact with active field agents tell TheDC.

"There are agents all over this country who love the bureau and are sickened by [James] Comey’s behavior and [Andrew] McCabe and [Eric] Holder and [Loretta] Lynch and the thugs like [John] Brennan–who despise the fact that the bureau was used as a tool of political intelligence by the Obama administration thugs,” former federal prosecutor Joe DiGenova told The Daily Caller Tuesday. “They are just waiting for a chance to come forward and testify.”

TheDC independently confirmed the veracity of the consultant’s position and access, and reviewed detailed transcripts of his Q&A with the special agent, who requested the arrangement due to internal dragnets and fear of vicious retribution.

These agents prefer to be subpoenaed to becoming an official government whistleblower, since they fear political and professional backlash, the former Trump administration official explained to TheDC.

I'm sure they've heard about the Clinton body trail...

There's not many details right now since these agents would like to stay anonymous before they reach their well-deserved and useful protection.

If you want to read the full article check the following link

If you're an blind Clinton/Obama follower, I'd suggest you re-evaluate your life. Take your time, meditate, spend a weekend camping in the woods. They, along with the Mainstream Media, and most of the alphabet agencies in the U.S., mislead you to believe that they were doing a good thing for the country. And they reached their goal, until Trump got elected and threw the sheesh in the fan.

It's okay to be wrong. I was an Obama supporter once and it's crazy how they makes us believe that we're following the right candidate. There is no left or right, there's US, the people VS. THEM, the corrupts. Don't let yourself be lead by your beliefs, especially the ones were implemented by the industry and conditioned by the system.

We are all in this together!

Drain The Swamp!

Qountdown...

edit on 23/5/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/5/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I'm sure many are hesitant to come forward.

Schumer was right when he "threatened" that "they have six ways from Sunday of getting back at you". Schumer evidently knows himself what could happen if you cross the criminal Deep State. His "grandkids" are probably safe, 'cause Schumer plays their game.

Today, President Trump said that he did the country a great service by firing Comey. I'll take him at his word.

+2 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

There is no left or right, there's US, the people VS. THEM, the corrupts. Don't let yourself be lead by your beliefs, especially the ones were implemented by the industry and conditioned by the system.

This is the truth. The corruption runs deep in DC, and those who aren't corrupted are compromised by the corrupt.

I'm sure there are many many good conscientious and honorable FBI agents who deplore what their agency has become, and would gladly spill their guts about the corruption they've witnessed. I hope and pray they get their chance to do so.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Right... so the FBI was on team Clinton by keeping her email investigation public, announcing a reopening into her email investigation just before America was about to vote, meanwhile also investigating Team Trump but keeping that a secret for almost two years.

Yeah right, the FBI was working with Clinton to win.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Oh...you need to go so much deeper. That is just a little scratch on the surface.

edit on 23-5-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
BS from the daily caller

Comey and the FBI more than likely cost her the election reopening the email incident while igorning the real investigation going on with Trumps inner circle of Russian money loving friends

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

We are all in this together! Drain The Swamp! Qountdown...

Not until you guys decide to go after the people that are in power now and currently perverting our democracy.

Until then, you’re just useful idiots, diving down whatever manufactured “rabbit hole” you’re pointed to. Never realizing the same people you’ve been told you’re fighting against are the same people pulling your strings.

+6 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Your conveniently leaving out the fact that Andrew McCabe has
been fired for his role in the Clinton email "investigation".

Just like Comey was fired for his role in the Clinton email
investigation, where he supposedly was such a wimp he
couldn't stand up to Loretta Lynch in his Department of Matters.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Not to go all 4d conspiracy chess, or get too off topic, but...

On the topic of corruption

What if we are being conned again. What if this massive in-your-face corruption is only being done to usher in a new way of doing things?

Like "we have this massive problem with corruption obviously, so now we have implemented a new system that is fair and everyone gets their own say in how they are governed."

They just split internet votes by electoral colleges on all issues.

The end game to all this AI push, gaining control of everything.

It then looks like it's the public's will on removing guns, and every other gov power grab and they get their way on everything.

That would be an interesting development.

+4 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Our Government is out of control.

Time for massive firings and closing of Agencies.

Time to move the Nations Capitol to Amarillo Texas.

Don’t drain the swamp...Move the Capitol.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

More super fake news from the Trumpcult. SMDH. It's getting old. Guess what? Pompeo said there is NO SUCH THING AS THE DEEP STATE!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You mean, go off the deep end like Trump and his base? No thanks.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
No "red line" crossed by the FBI against D.J.T...but it is a red line crossed by most of the Republican members of the Congress, the Trump administration and his henchmen; in order so that they can try to usurp the the democratic and judicial values of our nation and institutions.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Not until you guys decide to go after the people that are in power now and currently perverting our democracy.

Until then, you’re just useful idiots, diving down whatever manufactured “rabbit hole” you’re pointed to. Never realizing the same people you’ve been told you’re fighting against are the same people pulling your strings.

Pot, meet Kettle

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There is an internal DOJ Whistleblower program.

If FBI agents are subpoenaed would everyone know who they are? That could put their life in jeopardy.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
There is an internal DOJ Whistleblower program.

If FBI agents are subpoenaed would everyone know who they are? That could put their life in jeopardy.

.......or that of their grandchildren.

ETA: "grandchildren" in quotes.
edit on 23-5-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Until you provide any proofs backing up your claims, you're the useful idiot, with all due respect.

There has been an investigation for almost 2 years now about the "people that are in power now and currently perverting our democracy" and guess what?

They found nothing.

No one willing to testify against them.

No conspiracy.

No collusion.

No emails proving crimes were commited.

This is just your ego saying. Your claims have zero base. It's embarassing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, and also, provide me links so I can catch up with your line of thinking.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Gotta love those anonymous sources from a compilation site that doesn’t even employ journalists..

There could literally be one , two or no FBI agents that agree with the articles assertions and how would we know???

We wouldn’t...

Even if it were true (and I doubt it.. atleast that anywhere near a majority feel that way.. ) because it is such an obscure claim, with obscure backing. It is literally worthless...

More than that..

Trump is president. If like half the FBI agents signed a petition saying the above listed in the OP. Trump would flipping promote them..

It isn’t like obama can protect anyone’s job now..

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
BS from the daily caller

Comey and the FBI more than likely cost her the election reopening the email incident while igorning the real investigation going on with Trumps inner circle of Russian money loving friends

Don't worry, you'll get links from your beloved CNN as soon as the FBI agents get their imunity and start spilling the beans.

There will be no diversion or cover-up big enough to stop this Flood.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATERGATE.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Of course it's possible! I don't trust anyone until they give me reasons to.

The fact is, corruption is being exposed NOW, that the previous administration politicized the FBI agency to push its agenda.

Until someone comes up with charges or accusations against the current administration, I'll believe that they're doing the right thing putting these corrupts in jail.

I'm not saying Trump administration isn't corrupted as well.

I'm saying that in 2 years of investigation they got NOTHING against them.

Time will come when the truth will finally be revealed. I'm just giving some heads up so people that are following "the dark side" doesn't sink with them.

It's okay to switch sides once you realize they were not what you think.

I did it and I'm proud I opened my eyes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join