It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uranium One is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ROSATOM, a Russian State Corporation.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: UKTruth

Except relations with Russia broke down in 2014 when they invaded and annexed Crimea, funded a civil war in Ukraine, and tried to cover up the circumstances surrounding the shoot down of MH17.

But feel free to keep spinning this narrative that the only reason we're mad at Russia is because Trump is President.

So Hillary does her reset button, they go all in buddy buddy selling out US uranium to Russia only for them to blast a load of dung in their faces in Crimea? Talk about terrible judgement and handling of US interests. You are making a case for their treason. They have all the deep state spy networks to know the ins and outs of Russia, that is a bunch of bull. They never expected the Uranium One deal to make it past the back pages of failing news rags, they were in control of the narrative. Now Trump is.

That makes no sense.

Did you just make that up?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The U1 deal happened four years before. At that point Ukraine had just got turned down for membership into NATO. Russia had no reason to think they would lose their economic dominance of Ukraine.

Their play in Ukraine was pretty sudden. It was planned maybe a month ahead of time.

In 2010 Russia was still willing to play nice with the West. And they remained that way more or less until 2013.

But nice try at twisting the facts even though you clearly have no knowledge of the topic at hand.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

DSDS ("Deep State Delusion Syndrome")

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Except relations with Russia broke down in 2014 when they invaded and annexed Crimea, funded a civil war in Ukraine, and tried to cover up the circumstances surrounding the shoot down of MH17.

But feel free to keep spinning this narrative that the only reason we're mad at Russia is because Trump is President.

So Hillary does her reset button, they go all in buddy buddy selling out US uranium to Russia only for them to blast a load of dung in their faces in Crimea? Talk about terrible judgement and handling of US interests. You are making a case for their treason. They have all the deep state spy networks to know the ins and outs of Russia, that is a bunch of bull. They never expected the Uranium One deal to make it past the back pages of failing news rags, they were in control of the narrative. Now Trump is.

That makes no sense.

You don't like reality when the winners in history have already defined it. The twisted make believe world you pretend to reside in only applies to tomorrow and pretends Trump didn't win anything.

Deregulation, which kept the mighty US economy permanently stalled, reversed a direct attack on America.
All of the hamstringing trade deals and globalist environmental policies designed to blackmail have been shot down.
The mighty US armed forces are being dragged back from the brink of decimation.
US borders are being secured.
Ties with strong US allies like Israel are back in good standing.
The world is in awe as a mighty super power rises back on its feet after shedding its terrible disease, the Left in power.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

That makes no sense.

You don't like reality when the winners in history have already defined it. The twisted make believe world you pretend to reside in only applies to tomorrow and pretends Trump didn't win anything.

Deregulation, which kept the mighty US economy permanently stalled, reversed a direct attack on America.
All of the hamstringing trade deals and globalist environmental policies designed to blackmail have been shot down.
The mighty US armed forces are being dragged back from the brink of decimation.
US borders are being secured.
Ties with strong US allies like Israel are back in good standing.
The world is in awe as a mighty super power rises back on its feet after shedding its terrible disease, the Left in power.

I'm not pretending anything whatsoever.

Again, you are just making things up and regurgitating propaganda you have heard.

What you say may sound good in nutter conspiracy land, but in reality...not so much.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Just about everything you kept calling nutter conspiracies has come true.

What's your next one ?

You know, so we can watch it as it unfolds.

😎💡🔆

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

www.nytimes.com...

The headline on the website Pravda trumpeted President Vladimir V. Putin’s latest coup, its nationalistic fervor recalling an era when its precursor served as the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin: “Russian Nuclear Energy Conquers the World.”

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one..........

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Jake56

The U1 deal and the BS Trump and friends have gotten themselves in to is not comparable. It's a false equivalence.

Exactly. One is a Republican. The other a Democrat. Since the media are Democrats, one matters and the other doesn't.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

all just coincidences

🤦‍♀️🚪

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The whole uranium 1 thing was all just nonsense to begin with..

Even Fox News did a “hard news” segment debunking it.

In fact it really blows my mind that instead of trump saying,

“ That’s ridiculous, no one would do that . It’s all a witch hunt.”

But instead he has gone

“That’s ridiculous.. I would never do that. In fact they are really are doing exactly what I’m getting accused of.

What’s the mathematical chance that some one setting trump up for shady Russian collusion. Would choose to use Russia as their “bad guy” and tell the FBI, DOJ and CIA to look into it, if I was doing dirt with Russia myself..

Why not set trump up with someone who doesn’t have evidence that leads back to you????

If you were doing dirt with Russia.. the last thing you do is sic the FBI , DOJ and CIA on russia.. it would risk leading back to you..

Not if the fbi, DOJ, Cia, etc was already in your pocket as has been patently shown to date. I mean seriously, nobody still even knows how much money was funneled to and from the Clintonista foundation in bribes and payola. There's a bit of a firewall up, of democrat soldiers protecting the entire criminal enterprise.

Cheers - Dave

That's all conspiracy. Not fact shown with verifiable proof.

Mmmmkay, believe what you want :-) Looks to me like an axe is coming down. I could be wrong though, it might be rope. In any event, theirs a lot of crap flying and none of it looks good, especially for Obama and Clinton.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The whole uranium 1 thing was all just nonsense to begin with..

Even Fox News did a “hard news” segment debunking it.

In fact it really blows my mind that instead of trump saying,

“ That’s ridiculous, no one would do that . It’s all a witch hunt.”

But instead he has gone

“That’s ridiculous.. I would never do that. In fact they are really are doing exactly what I’m getting accused of.

What’s the mathematical chance that some one setting trump up for shady Russian collusion. Would choose to use Russia as their “bad guy” and tell the FBI, DOJ and CIA to look into it, if I was doing dirt with Russia myself..

Why not set trump up with someone who doesn’t have evidence that leads back to you????

If you were doing dirt with Russia.. the last thing you do is sic the FBI , DOJ and CIA on russia.. it would risk leading back to you..

You're conveniently leaving out the part of the story where the CIA, FBI, and DOJ were in on it.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Surely you jest as in "very eager to rehash". I referenced a published story. Your response is full of glitter and contains semantics to support your cause. It is factually incorrect and yes Trump is and was & is getting screwed by a political party that uses the NAZI playbook as developed by them in the 1930's. I read the Tivadar Soros book and suggest you do to unless your in on it. Hey thanks for your response! a reply to: theantediluvian

top topics

<< 1   >>

join