It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rock so big God himself can not lift.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Yea, it does, but only for the smart ones.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

It's both.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Nope, that was me laughing at your comment
Chinese eyes really, your best is to call me racist because your silly comments

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
a reply to: Hecate666
Love you’re neighbor=drivel?
Ten Commandments =drivel?
Humility=drivel?
Compassion=drivel?
Preaching to someone about them preaching seems a little hypocritical. You could just not respond after reading the op but your inner preacher just couldn’t help himself. Keep your 5 pence and go buy yourself something pretty

Why do you need a book and a threat of eternal hell in order to do these things. I also don't love my neighbour. Joking aside. I have high integrity, respect others and have all of the above. Here comes the crux:

I do all of this because of integrity, and because my parents brought me up with love and respect.

If I had never heard of your god or the bible, I'd still be a good person. Yet I am an atheist. Can you say the same about yourself?

The bible just parrots what should be taught to our children and what should be the norm. That's why I said it is for those that can't control themselves without a threat and those who haven't got enough knowledge or intelligence to figure it out by themselves.

No preaching needed, lead with an example but don't quote bible stuff that is just hijacking what decent people have been doing and saying for millennia.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

you didn't need to apologise, it lead to nothing anyway though

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Then he wouldn't be the fearful god that we know, and love to hate.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Why do you need a book and a threat of eternal hell in order to do these things. I also don't love my neighbour. Joking aside. I have high integrity, respect others and have all of the above. Here comes the crux:

I do all of this because of integrity, and because my parents brought me up with love and respect.

If I had never heard of your god or the bible, I'd still be a good person. Yet I am an atheist. Can you say the same about yourself?

The Bible speaks a lot about how God sees us. People aren't always capable of seeing themselves for who they really are. I specifically remember two people who spouted continually about their high level of "integrity". Their names were Bill and Camille Cosby.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

nearly the most ridiculous post I've ever seen, might be because of our differing morals, pretty sure.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join