It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will the DNC throw against Trump in 2020...as well as the RNC?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: matafuchs

Why play games? We all know it's going to be Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders running for the nomination again. I mean that's been obvious since this all started.
Sanders deserves another chance, or someone like him. Heaven help us though if Clinton runs again. I can't even.
edit on 23-5-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: amazing
How about Tulsi Gabbard? She's left, but not corporate insider like Hillary or Kamala harris or Biden.

She seems sensible. Military Vet.

Right now I like her over any of the other left leaning candidates. She's need some backing. Like Sanders would need to endorse her for starters.
I support tulsi Gabbard. Look what they did to Sanders though, and are doing now with local progressive candidates. The DNC is not a progressive entity.

Yeah I'm basically done with the two major parties. I think they'd crush her. To have any chance, she would need to run independently or as Green candidate.

Even Republicans...all the other candidates were recycled, establishment candidates from Rubio to Cruz. Only Trump was different. (He had the fame, resources and money to pull ahead though)

I don't know anyone on the left, besides a celebrity, that has the fame, money and resources to pull ahead if the DNC decides they have their establishemnt candidate.
edit on 23-5-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Bruce/Kaitlan Jenner...Kathy Griffin???

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

How about Tulsi Gabbard? She's left, but not corporate insider like Hillary or Kamala harris or Biden.

She seems sensible. Military Vet.

Right now I like her over any of the other left leaning candidates. She's need some backing. Like Sanders would need to endorse her for starters.
I support tulsi Gabbard. Look what they did to Sanders though, and are doing now with local progressive candidates. The DNC is not a progressive entity.

Yeah I'm basically done with the two major parties. I think they'd crush her. To have any chance, she would need to run independently or as Green candidate.

Even Republicans...all the other candidates were recycled, establishment candidates from Rubio to Cruz. Only Trump was different. (He had the fame, resources and money to pull ahead though)

I don't know anyone on the left, besides a celebrity, that has the fame, money and resources to pull ahead if the DNC decides they have their establishemnt candidate.
Right, I already was having issues with the Dems once Libya happened and then Obama initiated the proxy war/regime change op in Syria. But, after the shady # that happened in the 2016 election, I am pretty done with the Democrat establishment and DNC.

You are right that nobody has the establishment backing nor resources to override that on the left. Sanders came close but was screwed by the DNC and media.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

He'll certainly try. He has the personal magnetism of a donkey--which I guess is appropriate for a democrat these days--and stands little chance imho.

I would dearly love to see the Dems start pushing some younger, a trifle more moderate, or even, dare I say, conservative, faces forward...but they won't. It'll be the same ol' tired retreads we've gotten so used to seeing--or someone who'll toe the party line and not make waves.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Biden is a center of the road guy, and by many accounts a war monger and neo liberal. Also a Zionist by his own statements. Basically a right winger... Not a leftist by any stretch.
All of this is why the establishment likes him...

a reply to: seagull

edit on 23-5-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Berney Sanders will be in his 80's. So...no. I'd actually like to see some one younger than me, for a change.

Tulsi Gabbard has been mentioned. I like her, but she's made enemies high up in the DNC foodchain. She dared to not support the anointed one, Hillary. So she has little to no chance. Add to that, she's much more centrist than many of the "names", and it'd be a tough row to hoe for her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join