It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will the DNC throw against Trump in 2020...as well as the RNC?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It is never to early to start to speculate but even though the MSM thinks he will pass the torch the man would not have already trademarked a slogan for his re-election campaign if he was. Imagine what he will do in 8 years total and 2 more SCOTUS appointees.

So, I would like to ask, ATSNN, who would be the one, or the pair, to come out and take Trump on in 2020. Opposition or Primary season.

Realize, we are less than 2 years in and I know a lot of you think he will not be in office soon but sorry, he will, and I really want to know who you feel you will back against Trump in 2020.

Link

President Donald Trump is amassing an army of political insiders for 2020 — all without leaving the White House. The Trump administration has hosted 14 “state days” over the past few months, inviting county commissioners of both parties to come through for tours and meet senior administration officials, including Vice President Mike Pence.

While the daylong events are formally billed as a way to establish a relationship between behemoth federal agencies and their local counterparts, they also are designed to engender new loyalty to a president some Republicans refused to support in 2016 as he begins to look ahead to his reelection campaign, according to two former aides. On Wednesday, more than 100 county supervisors from Wisconsin are set to make the trip to Washington. By the end of the year, the White House expects every county commissioner in the country to have received an invitation to attend such an occasion at the White House

The fundraising infrastructure of the DNC and RNC are broken. Trump spent a little more than half of what HRC did...and won.

Link

So who are your top picks?
edit on Mayam31amf0000002018-05-23T02:24:06-05:000206 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Mayam31amf0000002018-05-23T02:25:02-05:000202 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Mayam31amf0000002018-05-23T02:26:02-05:000202 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

or

or

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The DNC has pretty much boxed itself into having to run a far left crazy.

I'd say Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Bernie Sanders will be the main contenders.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Except none of them are far left, the same neoliberal centrists as always

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

is kermit the frog still alive? he is funny, looks way better and he can sing.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
As a Trump supporter, Sen. Tammy Duckworth worries me the most. Woman, minority, war hero, been in both houses of Congress so she has some experience. She packs a pretty good resume', and has a bit of a stage presence too. It will be hard to brand her with depreciating nicknames like Trump was able to do with all his opponents in 2016. Provided that the President is able to sustain conomic success through 2020, and avoid any foreign policy mistakes, then he does have her voting record and the Democrat party platform to attack.

The only major handicap that I can see for her( no pun intended) is raising such small child during a campaign season. If she decides to run, how she, and the child respond to that could make all the difference.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Biden.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

It will be hard to brand her with depreciating nicknames like Trump was able to do with all his opponents in 2016.

Tammy the duck!

What's a duck worth?

A whammy from Tammy.

P

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The fundamental Democrat grievance against Trump seems to be that he defeated a woman.
So the forces driving the reaction against him will surely insist on finding a woman. That would take priority over all other considerations.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix35the

Haha!!..still, next to Lying Ted, Crooked Hillary, Low Energy Jeb, and Little Marco it just doesn't have the same ring to it.
edit on 23-5-2018 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Biden.

Kiddie sniffer! I hope he does run. The meme's would be epic.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

is kermit the frog still alive? he is funny, looks way better and he can sing.

Oh yeah! I also heard that the short thick blond chick he hangs out with is a MONSTER in the sack.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: CB328
Biden.

Kiddie sniffer! I hope he does run. The meme's would be epic.

Now THAT would be the gift of a lifetime.
The one that just KEEPS on giving!
PLEASE pick Joe!
Joe's Number One!
We Love Joe!
YAY Joe!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

A Bunch Of LOSERS...........................!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Demmycrats are into recycling.
They should recycle Al Gore.

Then the Trump Administration can use the CIA, FBI and DOJ to set him up as being the puppet of manbearpig. N

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The DNC has pretty much boxed itself into having to run a far left crazy.

I'd say Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Bernie Sanders will be the main contenders.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The fundamental Democrat grievance against Trump seems to be that he defeated a woman.
So the forces driving the reaction against him will surely insist on finding a woman. That would take priority over all other considerations.

Hmmm.
Al Gore could have sex reassignment surgery.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Bill........ Cosby.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

What is the "counter-argument" against;

Lowering taxes
Strong economy
Smaller government
Strong foreign policy
Secure borders
Adhering to the Constitution and Bill of Rights

That's what any opponent faces.

So I think it'll be a referendum between capitalism and communism.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What is the "counter-argument" against;

Lowering taxes
Strong economy
Smaller government
Strong foreign policy

What is the argument for Military Imperialism?

And you do realize that Smaller government + Strong foreign policy is a cognitive dissonance oxymoron?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join