It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgetown Students Host Community Dialogue on Racism, Ask White Allies Not to Attend

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The world is going crazy, and those (unaware) racist are everywhere - just check out Kendrick Lamar

So he invites a white girl up on stage to sing with him, unfortunately his song is filled with the N-word, and when this poor Kendrick fan gets on stage, to sing with him, she does exactly that, singing his song - off course now she turns into a pure hating racist for doing so, so he has to stop the show, to tell her she has to beep his lyrics, and now people starts yelling at her, and turns this event into a race thing - stupid people, and stupid artist - what can i say, the world is retarded!

Let the record know, that my family (the human race) has been suppressed, bullied and enslaved by others, who thought they where more worthy and entitled to riches, lands and ovnership over man - all this was accomplished by the use of words!

So from now on, I demand that NO ONE else but ME, uses words, cause its degrading to keep hearing the tools of oppression being used all the time! NO ONE cares about my feelings
YOU ARE ALL RACIST AGAINST ME! Now keep silent!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Ha, Canadian police you mean those illegal immigrant servants.

They still have police I figured they would have been abolished by now under guise of police presence causes crime.
edit on 5/23/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/23/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm going to host a community workshop to help fix problems in the black community.

But i ask blacks don't attend to protect the safety of the everyone else in attendance. See, when blacks show up people fear for their safety. And we need a fear free safe space.

If you disagree, you're racist.

Best regards,

Liberal logic
edit on 23-5-2018 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The world won't start to improve until we start teaching our children that skin color is no different from eye or hair color -- some people have darker skin and others have paler skin and that's all there is to it.

But these days, that teaching is considered racist because it is "stripping" people of their rich, cultural experience ... but only if they have certain skin colors.

That will NEVER happen..because it simply is not true.

Huge differences in physical and mental makeup DO abound..and everyone knows this deep down.

The shades of skin not always as much as the rest of the features.

This will not change..ever.

We were and are different and that is the darned truth...and that is OK.

But things are not going to "get better" by believing we are all the same, either.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Having more sex with people who have different color skin.

My impression has been that all women are expected to be feminists and #killallwhitemen.

They're also expected to be ultra super mega multicultural (have sex with people just because they're minorities).

And the minorities are supposed to #killallwhitemen too.

From there the math and its purpose is pretty easy to work out.
edit on 26-5-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Huh.

Let me guess, you think blondes really are airheads and all that becauase they have blonde hair?

And that Asian's are genetically predisposed to being better at math than 'we' are?

Or that China lead the world forever in inventions and all sorts of stuff right up to the First Opium War, because they were genetically superior in some special way.

Too bad it was as simple as bamboo that gave their culture a unique perspective in materials etc. Bamboo was their edge (well that and the silk worm I guess). And when the Industrial Age hit, China and their bamboo got left in the dust (er humiliated and conquered).

Asian schools, regimentation, social engineering is why they ahead in math etc.

The lack there of is why Americant's suck as smart stuff anymore, but excell in "Culture" (mainstream corporate pop BS is all anything tends to be now, but same difference).

Culture is the true difference.

How people act "based on" their cultural etc, once you put people into groups they pretty much all act the same way.

Ironic SJW's wants to emulate some of that Asian schools, regimentation, social engineering... but not to make a generation of 'smarter' kids.... nope, they're all about using those schemes to make a generation of Identity Politicks obsessed little narcissists.

We're all genetically hardwired to be tribalists. And then sometimes certain groups / political party's / social movements / etc set about state of the art mass scale full spectrum identity politicks indoctrination / manipulation / social engineering (Mind Control).

It worked so well for the Nazi's that is required the complete scorched earth devastation of essentially 'ALL' of Germany (and then some) so finally break the Mass Mind Control Model they cooked up. And as far as models go, deployment, and so many other details, The OG Nazi's have only ever truly been outshined by... the SJW Movement (the Nu-Nazi's). In this context, the Neo-Nazi's arent even worth mentoining besides to point out they arent worth mentioning.

I'm talking about methods here. Not the specifics of what one group loved / hated compared to some other group/ Every group as nouns they love / hate.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I am a white redhead guy.
My experience with women has always been positive.

I have even dated a few feminists.

First date I ever went on was with a south american girl that went to my middle school. She barely spoke english but man was she pretty.

One of the most amazing human beings I have ever known was a black/white mixed lesbian feminist. That had short hair and a body that wouldn't quit. The girl was not only a wonderful person but gorgeous even at 40 years old. I was 23 at the time and I really wanted to sleep with her. She was my pot dealer and she died of lung cancer three years after I became friends with her. It's been 12 years and I still miss her.

Had a few black girls crush on me when I was in high school. And about two years ago I spent three awesome days with a super cute mexican girl during a camping trip.

I met her while camping and we just clicked for some reason.

People are just people and everyone wants to have sex with attractive people.

I have met and been friends with a large mixed group of people in my life and I know that's why I see race relations differently.

I don't see the stereotypes as much.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Oh, I didn't say that everyone was the same, now did I?

Of course, individuals are different and cultures are different, but individuals occur independent of superficial cosmetic features and cultures are not defined by ones physical appearance either.

<< 1  2   >>

join