It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - Clapper - Comey - CONSPIRED to Keep President-Elect TRUMP From Being Sworn In on 1.20.2017

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 22, 2018

Damaging evidence keeps surfacing regarding how the Obama deep state was obsessed with "getting Trump", AFTER he beat Hillary Clinton.

This post-election evidence was shared with Congress by DOJ Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, only recently. Here are some of the highlights.

The footnotes in a letter from Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (full pdf below) outline a series of previously unknown emails between top FBI and DOJ officials as they discuss the Steele Dossier and prepare for a release by CNN.

The emails show that hours before FBI Director James Comey briefed President-Elect Trump on the dossier, Comey’s chief-of-staff James Rybicki e-mailed staff that Director Comey “is coming into HQ briefly now for an update from the sensitive matter team.”

What makes this interesting is the emails are: all post-election; all seemingly unrelated to any of the three known primary IG investigative inquiries; and all provided by the OIG to congress, without prior request (that we know of). Much like the Page/Strzok text message release, this email release seems specifically intended to spur further congressional inquiry, and broaden the general public awareness.

Source, with Images of the E-mails: theconservativetreehouse.com... iefing-for-cnn-release/

In Summary:

1. The Director of National Intelligence, JAMES CLAPPER, gave a copy of the FAKE Anti-Trump dossier to CNN.

Where do you see that?

2. CNN told FBI Director JAMES COMEY that they wanted to release this bombshell to the public, but needed a "hook", in order to lend it credibility.

CNN gave the intel community a heads up it was going to report on something sensitive. ALL JOURNALISTS of a any credibility do this in order for 1) To give the gov a chance to comment and 2) To give the gov a chance to say it will cost lives etc. don't release it.

As it stands CNN got beat to the punch by Vox? didn't they? CNN was late to release the Dossier News. SO WTF are you talking about? The Dossier was all over DC and the Press long before it was released.

3. Comey then met with President-elect Donald Trump, and briefed him on the dossier's contents.

Right

4. That evening, Comey called CNN and told them that he had briefed the President-elect. That the network could now incorporate that credibility into their "Breaking News" bombshell report.

Where the hell do you see that?

5. On January 12, 2017...just 8 days before Donald J. Trump was due to be sworn in as President of the United States, CNN published the story.
Here it is: www.cnn.com...

OK

I BELIEVE the initial hope was that President-Elect Trump would be shamed into not accepting the Presidency,

Sorry. that is the most mental thing I have seen in a while. The idea that Trump would be vulnerable to shame.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

AND FYI - the operation to investigate the Russian Influence in the Trump Campaign was code-named Crossfire Hurricane, thus "The Flood is coming" was a reference to news media going public with Russia+Trump Campaign.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

AND FYI - the operation to investigate the Russian Influence in the Trump Campaign was code-named Crossfire Hurricane, thus "The Flood is coming" was a reference to news media going public with Russia+Trump Campaign.

And at the same time, Democrats claimed Russians hacked the DNC.

What kind of college degree is required for that ?

😎🚬💡

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I know you are not "special", but sometimes your posts seem like that.

WTF are you trying to BS about?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's becoming obvious that the Obama administration is trying to stage a coup against a duly elected sitting president.

I agree!

This was something I 've always considered when Trump came on-board.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Duplicate post.

First time that's happened to me in a long time.

"Strange how all of his wickedness never mattered until he decided to run for president."

I would agreed! Intresting to note, how all the roaches show up when the lights come on. The timing couldn't be more perfect.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I see now that there needs to be an new independent special council who can take everything from Huber and Horowitz, turn it into a series of indictments and empanel a grand jury, but it would have to come upon them like a thief in the night in part to protect the POTUS from any and all threats.

I bet it would JOLT their network of deep state holdovers and imbeds to the degree that they'd betray themselves and that good people, white hats, within those institutions would hang them out to dry as subpoenaed witnesses, and they WANT to be subpoenaed to take down these crooks, including presumably Lynch and Obama, if only to set precedent to make sure nothing like it ever happens again on either side of the political equation.

This is why I think that Trump is referring to it as unprecedented and without parallel in American history ie: a unique case that demands Justice even if it means prosecuting the leaders of the past administration, including the incumbent President.

It's my understanding that Huber and Horowitz and Sessions have the ability and the power to form a new Special council to prosecute any crimes committed, which could conceivably include the crime of high treason.

I bet they'll call Comey "Stretch" in prison maybe even as a double entendre not necessarily in reference to his height..

edit on 26-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

edit on 5262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Gave you a star because this is the first non-inane thing you've posted this calendar year.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
CNN offices in Atlanta office were raided by the FCC. Hard drives taken, etc.

edit on 27-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join