It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - Clapper - Comey - CONSPIRED to Keep President-Elect TRUMP From Being Sworn In on 1.20.2017

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
May 22, 2018

Damaging evidence keeps surfacing regarding how the Obama deep state was obsessed with "getting Trump", AFTER he beat Hillary Clinton.

This post-election evidence was shared with Congress by DOJ Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, only recently. Here are some of the highlights.

The footnotes in a letter from Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (full pdf below) outline a series of previously unknown emails between top FBI and DOJ officials as they discuss the Steele Dossier and prepare for a release by CNN.

The emails show that hours before FBI Director James Comey briefed President-Elect Trump on the dossier, Comey’s chief-of-staff James Rybicki e-mailed staff that Director Comey “is coming into HQ briefly now for an update from the sensitive matter team.”

What makes this interesting is the emails are: all post-election; all seemingly unrelated to any of the three known primary IG investigative inquiries; and all provided by the OIG to congress, without prior request (that we know of). Much like the Page/Strzok text message release, this email release seems specifically intended to spur further congressional inquiry, and broaden the general public awareness.

Source, with Images of the E-mails: theconservativetreehouse.com... iefing-for-cnn-release/

In Summary:

1. The Director of National Intelligence, JAMES CLAPPER, gave a copy of the FAKE Anti-Trump dossier to CNN.

2. CNN told FBI Director JAMES COMEY that they wanted to release this bombshell to the public, but needed a "hook", in order to lend it credibility.

3. Comey then met with President-elect Donald Trump, and briefed him on the dossier's contents.

4. That evening, Comey called CNN and told them that he had briefed the President-elect. That the network could now incorporate that credibility into their "Breaking News" bombshell report.

5. On January 12, 2017...just 8 days before Donald J. Trump was due to be sworn in as President of the United States, CNN published the story.
Here it is: www.cnn.com...

I BELIEVE the initial hope was that President-Elect Trump would be shamed into not accepting the Presidency, or (more likely) the U.S. Senate would vote to deny Trump the Presidency, before 1.20.2018.

When that didn't work, this FAKE dossier was used once again. This time in May of 2017 by AAG Rod Rosenstein, as one of the reasons for naming Bob Mueller as Special Counsel. Mueller's goal: To get President Trump Impeached. (He's still working on that!)

There aren't words to describe the depth and breadth of efforts undertaken by the Obama Administration, and Obama Admin "holdovers", to destroy this President. To be clear, these individuals are mostly Democrats, but there are high level Republicans involved too.

To get to the bottom of all this and deliver justice to the lawbreakers and traitors, only an Independent SPECIAL COUNSEL will suffice.

As the Conservative Treehouse article states, the DOJ Inspector General sent this information to Congress, because the I.G. is limited, when it comes to investigating people who are no longer Government Employees.

Comey, Clapper, Yates, CNN, McCabe, Rybicki, etc., are private sector. Only a non-Government prosecutor can thoroughly investigate and indict them.

-CareWeMust

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
But, they were not private sector when the crime was committed. So this is a government loophole that has been created, one where the offenders can tell a story to get the public's sentiment on their side so nobody will convict them. Release a book to show you did a service to the country when in fact you broke the rules and possibly preformed treason? That would work.

Anyway, the loophole is in place, so these people will probably get away with it.

+20 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To get to the bottom of all this and deliver justice to the lawbreakers and traitors, only an Independent SPECIAL COUNSEL will suffice.

Too slow!

I think military tribunals would do the trick nicely and since the US is at war (lots and lots of war), then firing squads would be in order.

It needs to be quick.

P

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

1. The Director of National Intelligence, JAMES CLAPPER, gave a copy of the FAKE Anti-Trump dossier to CNN.

Where does it state that? I cannot find anything in that letter that states Clapper gave a copy to CNN.

2. CNN told FBI Director JAMES COMEY that they wanted to release this bombshell to the public, but needed a "hook", in order to lend it credibility.

3. Comey then met with President-elect Donald Trump, and briefed him on the dossier's contents.

No it says "I said Media like CNN had them and were looking for a news hook" and he was telling Trump this. He was informing him that CNN was running with a news story and to be prepared for it. Also he there was no "AN THEN" he was explaining what he told Trump and what he told him to prepare for.

4. That evening, Comey called CNN and told them that he had briefed the President-elect. That the network could now incorporate that credibility into their "Breaking News" bombshell report.

Again where does it state that? Have you read the entire letter?

5. On January 12, 2017...just 8 days before Donald J. Trump was due to be sworn in as President of the United States, CNN published the story.

Yep but nothing in that letter is proof that the FBI and others were setting up Trump. It sounds like they prepared him for the upcoming story.

I read the entire letter and it basically sounds like they are trying to get ahead of this story and to find out who leaked it. They let Trump know that there was a dossier coming that he should be aware of but was also a way to prepare him for the coming questions about it.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's not a "government loophole". The Inspector General's office was designed to investigate crimes conducted by those in government.

Here's a list of what the IG is investigating right now: oig.justice.gov...

You're right in that it has limited ability to investigate those outside of government. That's by design. Mueller was appointed Special Counsel, so he could have the broadest powers available to any prosecutor.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Too slow!

I think military tribunals would do the trick nicely and since the US is at war (lots and lots of war), then firing squads would be in order.

It needs to be quick.

P

Mueller was appointed in May of 2017. He issued the 1st of 16 indictments just 4 months later. That's FAST. Much faster than the 5 entities currently investigating the Obama Admin and Clintons. Some have been at it for 14 months now.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
And to think all of this chicanery could have been avoided had the DNC simply put up a viable candidate. It would serve us all better if all these political factions took a sabbatical and got their own houses in order and came back in 2020 with something more substantial than the same old platform of "I want power, gimme, gimme!"

+15 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dwaynedabigguy

Clapper passed the Dossier to Jake Tapper at CNN.
Source: thefederalist.com...

Clapper now works at CNN.
Source: saraacarter.com...

+4 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
And to think all of this chicanery could have been avoided had the DNC simply put up a viable candidate. It would serve us all better if all these political factions took a sabbatical and got their own houses in order and came back in 2020 with something more substantial than the same old platform of "I want power, gimme, gimme!"

They had no choice.

HRC was the ONLY one that could protect and cover-up the ongoing agendas ("at the time").

😎🚪🔨

+1 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

There aren't words to describe the depth and breadth of efforts undertaken by the Obama Administration, and Obama Admin "holdovers", to destroy this President.

Sure there are

Traitor
Treasounous
Benedict Arnold
conspirator

Hangman, firing squad, guillotine,

+3 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I have to admit I still wonder if Comey didn't try to blackmail Trump. He goes to the white house tells him this is going to go public and Trump was left wondering if Comey was on his side. I do believe he asked Comey if he was loyal but I think I know why. Trump was trying to figure out if he was being blackmailed. Think about what had happened up to this point this person had prevented Hillary from going to trial and made excuses for lynch tarmac meeting. We are supposed to believe Clinton went out of his way to discuss grandkids.

Now were being told that they were spying on Trumps campaign trying to protect trump? This is bad the DNC gave the election to Hillary the IRS was targeting conservative groups. The FBI top 5 officials have been removed at this point. I was reluctant to say that Trump was right even made fun of him when he said he was being spied on. Now it turns out he was right. And I thought Edward Snowden was wrong in what he did but now in hind sight he tried very hard to warn us what was going on.
edit on 5/22/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
DC is swamp....

seems a perfect place for those who want to take away the Constitutional Republic...

It just might be time to move the US Capital to the center of the 48...

We have been dealing with the stench for far too long on the east coast...

Get ready Nebraska/Kansas

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Here we have a few very big hypocrites, among other things
these men are. On one hand they lie to Trump and tell him
CNN has a story they might publish. On the other they tell
CNN classified information that the POTUS has been briefed.

Then they go before congress and say "the media" can not
be trusted, and compare them to seagulls.

Just on the leaks to the media alone they should be
held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.

+1 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

How many times are you going to let Ron Johnson pull your chain? This is the guy who also tried to present the Putin calendar gag gift thing as evidence of a conspiracy before the rest of the texts revealed it to be what it was, leaving him with egg all over his face.

I have to tell you, I think you have DSDS ("Deep State Delusion Syndrome") and you're all losing it. It's sad. The more that comes out regarding corruption involving Trump's people, the more desperate Trump and his supporters get to find an excuse to shut down Mueller.

CNN already had it, just like everyone else.

Any proof of this or did you just insert this claim to complete the theory? In fact, other than you assuming that Comey and Clapper were "obsessed with getting Trump" what actual evidence do you have that these men would even consider anything like this?

I can answer that, you don't have any. You "just know" that they don't seem to like Trump and you don't like them so therefore they must have been "obsessed with getting Trump" because Trump is the ultimate victim.

That's really the base upon which all of these theories are built: that absolutely everyone "hates" Trump so much that they would go to whatever lengths it took to "hurt Trump."

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Top Obama people had such large egos, that they couldn't accept that all their efforts to help Hillary win, didn't work. So like Capt Ahab going after Moby Dick, they're willing to lose everything in their quest to sink Donald Trump. Pathetic.

+2 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Who is Ron Johnson? I was citing the E-mails shared with Congress by Horowitz.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
U.S. Senator John McCain says in his just-released book, that the Anti-Trump Dossier was given to him by a British diplomat, Sir Anthony Wood. He (McCain) then gave it to FBI Director James Comey.

Here is McCain's response to any of you who don't like what he did.

"I did what duty demanded I do," McCain wrote, adding that anyone who disagrees with his decision can "go to hell."

Source: www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 5/23/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Consider the fact that all of these high-level people in top positions, including a former president himself, were conspiring together to do whatever it took to prevent Trump from becoming president, using every trick in the book... And Trump still won. You can't stand up to that kind of opposition and come out on top unless you have major power backing you, which imo lends credence to the Q thing. Trump has powerful forces backing him, no doubt about it.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

More like fourteen years but any day now they're gonna find something.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Two right wingnut publications? Why don't you find a legitimate source.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join