It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen Business Partner Pleads Guilty, Agrees to Cooperate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No one is saying what this guy did implicates trump. The point is he's cooperating with L.E. And you have no idea what he knows.
That's the story. Mueller got another canary.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yup. That's the way they work a case. Get as many people as they can from the outside in. It's the way Mueller goes after the mob.
Seems to be working.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Stop trying to confuse the issue. It's what this guy knows. Trump has nothing to do with taxi medallions and this guys case doesn't involve him. But he's Cohen's business partner and you don't know what information he may have. He's informing. What he heard and what he saw.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

He's just bringing the news. Why would Anti be desperate about anything? He's not being implicated.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That part is so what. No one cares what the taxi dude did. Really. No one.
But he's partner's with Cohen so who knows what he's seen and heard. He's a witness for mueller. Mueller isn't bringing a case against him. That's New York and those feds working out of that district. Mueller is using the dude.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow the conspiracy against trump is even bigger than we thought.
Buwahaha.
Yeah.

Good times.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Wow that didn't take long.

If course you do realize that memes don't really offer anything but minor comedic relief right?

They don't hold any debatable weight in any conversation because they aren't conversation.
It's what people put up to get a laugh when they have no valuable contributions for the conversation.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: theantediluvian

Behind a pay wall for me.

But from what I gather, he was facing tax evasion charges, and in exchange for getting them dropped, will cooporate against cohen?

So I guess the new stragey is get anyone on any charge that is connected to anyone who may have any connection to trump.

Then drop those charges in the hopes they will flip on the next person in the chain, and so forth, until finally hopefully someone says "Trump stole the election with russians"

I cant wait for the midnight raids on other politicians lawyers to get them on chrages.

Oops, my bad, this treatment ois reserved only for trump connected people.

Muellers sham russia trump collusion bs is desperately trying to get guilty pleas, especially if the person is or is linked to, russia. It is a race between Mueller and Horowitz/Huber. I still think the OIG report is gong to end the Mueller witch hunt.

Never mind the fact everyone charged / who have entered guilty pleas have nothing to do with trump russia collusion. The other thing to note is no one has been charged with "hacking" the DNC. That should be another red flag for the left.
edit on 23-5-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: yuppa

Stop trying to confuse the issue. It's what this guy knows. Trump has nothing to do with taxi medallions and this guys case doesn't involve him. But he's Cohen's business partner and you don't know what information he may have. He's informing. What he heard and what he saw.

Confuse the issue? Anti said this was state level. so it don thave anything to do with Fed level. Still OP is implying by omission that since COHEN is Trumps lawyer that trump has done something. Ive said before Trumps not my fav person in the world but railroading him just because of association is flat wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join