It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen Business Partner Pleads Guilty, Agrees to Cooperate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes. This will be the downfall of Trump, if the Russian Collusion doesn't do it, or the Stormy story doesn't do it, or if Trump takes 3 scoops of ice cream next time.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

They got him! YES!! The Taxi King goes down. Only took a year and millions of tax dollars but by god they got him!

My god!

It all makes sense now! I wonder why everytime the special counsel was praised on CNN a commercial for Uber followed!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

**Insert man pointing to head meme here**

Now you're on to 'em!

Step 1 : Buy Uber stock

Step 2: Bring down the Taxi King

Step 3: Profit and pay dividends to CNN

I wonder at what point the anti-Trumpers will find this investigation justified. Is it infinite if they never bring him down?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
WTF is this???
Some dude who knows Cohen is in trouble with the law... so what?

The most disgusting thing is that Mueller is letting a criminal off with a reduced punishment so he can get Cohen. He's so far outside his scope it's a joke.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Uber is behind this whole thing !!

A board member is orchestrating this !!

David Plouffe

David Plouffe is widely referred to as the “architect” of President Obama’s two presidential campaign victories. After serving as the campaign manager in the 2008 presidential election, he served inside the White House as Senior Advisor to the President. Plouffe currently serves on the Board of the Barack Obama Foundation and is a member of the Uber Board of Directors.

Plouffe has managed campaigns at all levels of politics, served as an award-winning producer of television advertisements, served as a consultant to leading Fortune 500 companies and has been a ubiquitous presence on national news shows.

Busted !! 😰

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How is Plouff tied to this particular area?

and people say there's no conspiracies on ATS!!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I knew it. I just knew it. I knew that if they just dug deep enough that they'd find a man who organises taxis at the bottom of everything, pulling the strings. Every time.

This is turning into one helluva ride ($4.50 flagfall)...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

You do understand that the European intel agencies were not spying on Trump or his team and in late 2015 they found out they were in contact with Russians they were investigating for whatever reasons they were at that time more than likely Russian mob money laundering

If Donald’s team had behaved and were not in contact with these people there would be no problem

What should the investigators do, ignore all evidence?

They had to pass it on to the American agencies as well

The problem is that the conclusion that a crime was committed by the President was asserted before there was any evidence of said crime. Now they're looking anywhere and everywhere for evidence to back up their conclusion. The problem is that so far, there really isn't any evidence-- it was a political shell game all along.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh Uber....You should have stayed in bed that day.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ok lets try to keep this under wraps.

But I have received a picture of the Taxi Kings russian cohorts that stole the election for trump!

If you see these people, please inform the authorities!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Authorities hell!

I'm calling CNN!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

OMG!!!!! Notice the gentleman on the far right in that photo?

Well hold on to your hat!!!!

BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!
edit on 22-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Tony Danza, now we'll know who the boss is!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You mean Ivan Danzakov!!!

link   
Let me see he gets an extremely reduced sentence for possibly nothing. Back scratching at it's finest.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You mean Ivan Danzakov!!!

Mind Blown.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Mueller's not doing anything. This was a state case and it wasn't a guy who simply "knew Cohen" — it was his business partner in the taxi # for some years (and also a lawyer).

He managed the couple dozen taxi medallions Cohen had. Amazingly, those things are worth $250k-$325k but before Uber/Lyft, they had were over half a mil consistently and at least on sold for $1.3 million.

Who knew? What a strange racket.

But yeah, this would be outside of his scope if it were Mueller but it's not. I don't anything that suggests that the investigation had anything to do with any of that nor is stemming from the USAO-SDNY investigation of Cohen.

The relevance here is that in his plea agreement he agreed to cooperate with state and federal investigators. He may or may not have anything of use to Mueller.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

OMG, Tony Danza was drunk and ran over a class full of second graders. Better not bring him to justice because he say next to Trump once.

Oh no wait, True Pundit just put out a story about how Tony Danza is actually a time traveling mole sent from the future to spy on Trump for the Time Enforcement Commission (TEC). The deep state hates Trump so much that the Clinton AI had them send back moles from the future.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

OMG, Tony Danza was drunk and ran over a class full of second graders. Better not bring him to justice because he say next to Trump once.

Oh no wait, True Pundit just put out a story about how Tony Danza is actually a time traveling mole sent from the future to spy on Trump for the Time Enforcement Commission (TEC). The deep state hates Trump so much that the Clinton AI had them send back moles from the future.

Do you have any proof of the Clinton AI's intent?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I hope you can all find your senses of humor in the breathless threads about the international conspiracy to "spy" on Trump's "coffee boys."

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join