It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Shootings; Revenge of the Bullied White Male?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Right on

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Bullying and lack of social skills/self esteem/assertiveness.

That is the key.

The problem is that most people won't snap and kill others and most people will not kill themselves. But the few that will, this puts them over the edge.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ok Im going to say it... Violent VIDEO Games and desensitizing movies compounded with fluoride and all the other contaminating gene altering toxins forced into our children.

The subliminal messages being sent out to the vulnerable is unconscionable. We ALL know young parents who play violent video games in front of mentally developing toddlers, curious little mind sponges as they are, they become addicted to the graphics and gore before they even know what it all means.

We also know of parents who used TV and video games as babysitters, and no conversation ever changes talking to parents about their 7-10-year-olds playing games that are so damaging to their hearts, minds, and psyches. These kids don't have the ability to actually "play" the games, they fly through on learned "cheats" because their patients are undeveloped and want instant gratification.

These are the same kids who are rejected in school because they have zero ability to socialize without having their feelings hurt or can only make friends for short periods of time before they are ultimately discovered for the shallow content they can deliver "as a friend".

Everything bottles up and when they are in their happy place, in control, it is creating murder, rampage and mayhem.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
Ok Im going to say it... Violent VIDEO Games and desensitizing movies compounded with fluoride and all the other contaminating gene altering toxins forced into our children.

So I go see Deadpool 2, the time was 2:20 matinee and I was shocked how many kids were in there with their parents. How many were below the age of 10 just having a good old time. Living near Portland I also wondered how many were anti-gun liberals...lol I bet most...Just funny how we assume that is all right for our kids to see...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

Don't forget Gay Communism, too.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Excellent point.

We never analyze the victim roster in these cases.

Maybe the shooters are ridding the world of 8 or 10 assholes at a time?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

i think a lot of it has to do with bullying. or rejection. from girls or peers. # like that
its hard for some to navigate and hard for some to get their emotions in check.

these days if you have emotions or feeling and you want to talk about them youre a pussy snowflake whatever the word of the day is.

i will never forget what marilyn manson said when he was interviewed about the columbine thing... cause you know they blamed his music for it for a while.

the the anchor said "what would you have said to dylan and eric"

he said

"nothing. i would have listened"

Happened in my day before video games. A kid in my high school set fire to the science block. He was being "needled" by other students after a teacher threatened to have him suspended. He came from a wealthy family, father was in the armed forces. We had names for deliberately winding some up back then; giving someone some grief, aggro or hassle.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Excellent point.

We never analyze the victim roster in these cases.

Maybe the shooters are ridding the world of 8 or 10 assholes at a time?

Give your head a shake. Sympathizing with school shooters is not a good look, get out from behind your keyboard and say that in the real world and see what happens.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Just a thought.

30, 40, 50 or more years ago kids got bullied at school. Probably worse than today, pre-civil rights era, pre-accept everything era, etc. 30, 40, 50 or more years ago access to guns was easier and more socially acceptable than today.

So why were there not more school shootings then than now? Why the spike lately?

If gun accessibility and bullying are factors we feel near causality (or at least a strong correlation), how come they do not stand up to even cursory scrutiny?

A side note, I am not surprised many of these shooters are on prescribed mental medications. It would seem obvious they have issues and medication does not seem uncharacteristic. But 30, 40, 50 or more years ago folks had mental problems too. Many of those illnesses were ignored or simply diagnosed much less pharmaceutically treated.

But MILLIONS of people take those drugs today and do not shoot up schools or churches. Mental health is far more socially acceptable today and way more prevalent. If it was a epidemic of poor mental health, one would expect to see these shootings more when mental health care was poorer back in the day. Yet, we have the opposite.

I wish I knew the answer.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I wonder what is more vile? Kids asking for something to be done about school shootings or the person calling these same children names?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

I’m willing to bet this kid was on some type of SSRI/seratonin reuptake inhibitor, or some drug for ADHD, or something else.

Seems to be a correlation with depression/prescription drugs but maybe that’s just me.

Bully’s have been around as long as there have been people.

Maybe we are all looking in the wrong place on this issue.

Yeah but before social media, kids could get away from the bullying.......

Now its a 24/7 deluge of it from every angle from multiple formats of social media.....There is no off switch....

its the same reason the rate of Teen suicide has skyrocketed.....

They can get away from the bullying on the social media. Walk away from the computer. Turn it off. Stay off Facebook.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

BEHOLD - This is a picture of 2 confirmed bullies who no doubt enable shooters (my proof is their vile hatred spewed from their twitter accounts)

The stupid bitch on the left said that the NRA should be defunded - thats how stupid and brainwashed she is - apparently private institutions whose finances come from members means it is government funded.

Look that sh!t up if you don't believe me (both her comment and the NRA structure - look them both up)

Yeah, the bisexual girl and gay dyslexic boy are the big bullies, sure thing buddy.

Your "vile hatred" is spewed right here for all other members to see.
edit on 8Wed, 23 May 2018 08:20:52 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago5 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

I don't think you would argue that if Hogg was demanding lunch money from students you would call him a bully yes? He is demanding law abiding citizens give up their right, how is that not being a bully?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

It's the prescription s bro, they did not manufacture billions of pills and force it upon tens of millions of people who do. It actually need it until like the eighties.

Besides, we have had school shootings since the nation was founded, seriously. The Wikipedia page on school shootings in the us goes back to the late 1700's , although the records of such did not show regularaity until the 1850's. But there were school shootings pretty much every single year since the 1860's. The majority of then, including The modern day, never saw more than one or two lethal casualty per incident, if any.

In fact, a school shooting with more than two fatalities is an absolute anomaly compared to historical norms. I would say at least half of those incidents are government false flags designed with propaganda in mind though and likely used some combination of crisis actors and synthetic bodies like the ones produced by syndaver Labs.

list of school shootings in the usa going back to the eighteenth century

a reply to: Greven
I guess you believe bullying is only physical?? Your disgusting for defending those emotional bullies, as well as for dismissing their physical capabilities based solely on looks. Your vile character judgements based on looks is spewed right here for all to see.
edit on 5-23-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

IMHO, the list of school "shootings" is apples and oranges. They are one versus one. Student PO'ed at school master. Student kills school master. Some are not even shootings. Deaths, yes, but not consistent with school shootings of the last few years.

I am willing to entertain SSRI's may play a part but where is the evidence? Many of these kids were on them but so are millions of other Americans who didn't shoot up the place. Yes the kids shooting the schools up have issues (Surprise!) and it is consistent they are on some form of pharmaceutical.

Since posting that, I read some additional information. Here:

www.nationalreview.com...

The synopsis is each mass shooting, saturating the media, lowers the threshold for the next would be mass shooter. The author likens it to human behavior in riots. Where an individual may never do something violent on their own but in a mob? In this case the saturated media forming the "mob" in the mind of potential shooters.

So if we look at that list of murders, there was little to no connection in the minds of other people outside the population of the small town in which it took place. A potential killer 100 miles away never heard about it. That potential killer was still immersed in a fragile social setting where his thoughts were rarely fertilized into action. Tabboo's, norms, and all that kept potentials just that; potentials.

I didn't write the paper nor conceive of it but it does demand further scrutiny.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I am still curious as to why this is being considered some kind of dangerous growing trend. 130 school shooting casualties in nineteen years is hardly a threat to our society as a whole.

Even though the actual statistics are low you gotta keep in mind that for the last couple yrs. we have had reports nearly everyday in msm of school shootings.

Now compare that to yrs. past where school children did not have this shoved down their throats everyday before during and after school.

School shootings may be down but AWARENESS of school shootings is up exponentially.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky
That is by design. The more they exaggerate the problem, the more the lemmings are programmed into fear. The more scared they are, the more likely they are to act irrationally and succumb to the zombie mantra of attacking and destroying the second amendment.

Lets not forget that the human population has grown exponentially in the USA since the records of these school shootings from the 1800's were being collected. They went from 1-2 every other year in the 1850's, to about 1-2 every year. Then it starts to go up in the 1900's and specifically in the years following the baby boom is when shootings become more frequent.

Correlation is more schools + more humans = more shootings. There have only been a handful of actual school mass shootings where more than two or three people were killed since 1900. Off the top of my head, but I think I am missing one or two, Kent State, Columbine, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, Parkland and this recent Texas incident. Thats five of them in 1999, Kent state and I believe one or two more were before 1990. Quite a spread.

That the last five mass killings in school have all happened from Columbine and on tells me that the Y2k signal control that streamlined all media programming across North America and Europe is contributing to the corruption of peoples minds because everyone is being saturated in every market with the same glorified violence they are subliminally encouraged to emulate. Y2K was about hitting our brains with the same signal all across the world at the same time.

How else do you get hundreds of millions of people to chase the same toys during christmas, buy the same hot dogs and hamburgers for July 4th, get similar clothes and patio furniture for spring, chase the same chocolates for valentines, and on and on.

Sometimes the goal is not to get us to buy things. Sometimes the goal is to make sure people who are on the same drugs known to cause violent behavior are encouraged to go out and murder. They don't have to target anybody specifically. As long as those who fall into the perfect variables: bullying, anti-social issues, medicated for anxiety, SSRI's, etc.., as long as they see the programming, one out of a million will be triggered.

Its like manchurian candidate type stuff, except there are millions of volunteers that consume enablers for their mind that could be subjected to the triggering when the variables all come into play.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
30, 40, 50 or more years ago kids got bullied at school. Probably worse than today, pre-civil rights era, pre-accept everything era, etc. 30, 40, 50 or more years ago access to guns was easier and more socially acceptable than today.

I call that "rub some dirt on it" era

So why were there not more school shootings then than now? Why the spike lately?

Maybe because schools had gun clubs?

A side note, I am not surprised many of these shooters are on prescribed mental medications. It would seem obvious they have issues and medication does not seem uncharacteristic. But 30, 40, 50 or more years ago folks had mental problems too. Many of those illnesses were ignored or simply diagnosed much less pharmaceutically treated.

Something no one but me has seen as a correlation and maybe a possible causation is the No Child Left Behind Act. What this did was push children with mental/behavior issues into the main school environment. The problem was that no money was put aside for it, so one teacher who might already have 25 to 40 students gained more kids that have a lot of issues without the needed assistance of professionals for them.

I'm suspecting in many of these mass killing are kids with a degree of autism that creates the (the guy is weird or off) view point from other kids while also limiting them from coping with what we would see as normal social interactions. The end result is a volcano level of negative emotional/behavioral reactions.

I kept asking myself, out side of Gun debate that everyone seems to just focus on, what makes a person want to mass murder no matter how many guns they might have access too in the first place, and I think this might answer it in at least being one slice of the pie.

edit on 24-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

...what makes a person want to mass murder no matter how many guns they might have access too in the first place.

I agree. What pushed potentials from only thinking about it to doing it? Until we get that fleshed out, everything else is just a band-aid.

I do not claim to have an answer. However, hysteria over everything but does not aid the situation.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I can tell you this from the heart OP.
I am saddened by the loss of life we
are witnessing in regards to our schools.
Not only the victims but the perps as well.
I can't imagine what a kid might be going
thru that would drive him to such horrible
extremes. It sucks big time.

SnF

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join