It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS allow South African Whites or Blacks into USA ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well almost no major USA media outlet is on watch over this ongoing saga in that the government of South Africa voted to confiscate white farmers land and homes as to offset via redistribution; [Heard that before?] to balance the reign of Apartheid. Here's the only recent link to whats happening by ABC in Australia. If the link gets sanitized and doesn't work I will then dump a screens shot [if allowed] or take my junk to 8Chan

www.abc.net.au...

Bloomberg did run a story on it in early March but not much else. So no big deal. Me thinks not. Proves to me that the Deep State does exist and is aligned Globally and as predicted some 2000+ years ago; so where's the end game for these guys and gals?

By the world looking the other way just on this story alone, me opines that the world is aligned against Trump.

Coming to a neighborhood near you?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Sorry, busy, we only do workforce value dilution, white-shaming and cry closets right now.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
They can't let those displaced farmers into the US.

It would upset the migrant pickers programs !!

🚬🚿

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

What is happening to the farmers in S
Africa is a tragedy. What happened prior during apartheid was also a tragedy, but the wholesale murder of any people should be fought against, not just the ones with oil and rare earth minerals.

Its sad we arent helping these folks, but its not in fashion at the moment

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Why these are white people and everyone knows that white people are privileged from birth.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Soon someone will be along to tell you they already do let them in...

IMO Another good question is do the boers want to leave?

In most cases they want to stay and are asking for support.

From what i have heard many are digging in and preparing to die.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It will not happen. What is happening in South Africa is of no consequence to NATO foreign policy, as their military and government are still on our side. What happens internally is for them to figure out unless a leftist faction takes power preaching separation from our hegemony. Then the humanitarian situation will be dire enough to interfere.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Sure.

As long as they're vetted, go through the legal processes....why Not?

Sure would set a good example.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Leftists see whites in South Africa as colonists. These idiots won't quit till we see a full scale genocide. This is an example of what happens when whites end up a minority...

(post by eNaR removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
No, the Rightists will not allow white illegals in no matter what because that would be hypocritical

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Eventually some may be let in as refugees. If that doesn't happen, i fear another Rwanda will occur.

What's happening in SA is a big deal and me thinks many, too many, people are downplaying the situation.

edit on 22-5-2018 by kimish because: My ADD is off the charts today

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

How much foreign aid is going to South Africa to fuel these programs?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kimish

No, the borders are sacred to the rightists, illegals are illegals they don't see skin colour remember? letting them in would be hypocritical

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eNaR

To you but they would have pulled it.

I feel bad for the typical Black in the country also. Just watch as history repeats itself. Once the Crackers are crunched they will need income so my guess is they will tax the new owners at 50% or greater or turn them into Serfs. What you now have running that country will make Idi Amin look like a Boy Scout. Doesn't help much with the other daughter of Satan; The Maxine of California; just keeps on rolling the flames out. If I ever used the N word growing up I or my brothers would be beaten by our father. He would kick the sheet of of us. Too bad the leaders of the other side are pure hate. But as predicted by others over 2000 years ago were on the roller coaster clock.

(post by Mintbisti removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Maybe other nations can learn something from South Africa about how to treat minorities.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
They should. And, according to sjws no people of color can be racist because they "don't have power over white people." This should be a case study to refute that.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They can't let those displaced farmers into the US.

It would upset the migrant pickers programs !!

🚬🚿

Wouldnt that be racism ?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Predicted 2000 years ago? I'd like to see that prophecy

new topics

top topics

join