It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems expand 2018 message to ‘draining the swamp’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
I'm order to 'drain the swamp', you would need to gut the entire government and start over.

Why can't people realize that? Getting rid of one party over another won't cut it. The 'intelligence' community needs to be completely decimated! Period.

Brilliant strategy - if Dems said that they promised, and signed contracts, to all resign their positions if they were elected, the Democrats would win in a landslide.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Thanks for the laugh!

There was no swamp according to these loons 2 years ago, now he has become part of it?

Trump started the current swamp. Just look at how corrupt he and his associates are.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Looks like god may drain it, sink holes appear on WH lawn, WH was built on a swamp.

Those are the swamp drain pipes collapsing due to Intel leaks

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
so when they say drain the swamp what does that mean?

obviously it means protect all the establishment Dem's and Repubs right?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
In order to 'drain the swamp', you would need to gut the entire government and start over.

Why can't people realize that? Getting rid of one party over another won't cut it.

Moreover, the 'intelligence' community needs to be completely decimated!
Period.

Yeah that will work.

🤷

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
so when they say drain the swamp what does that mean?

obviously it means protect all the establishment Dem's and Repubs right?

See 👆 there's already the standard confusion

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

"Racist hate-group attempts to follow Trumps election success by parroting Trump policies whilst hating on Trump and his supporters"

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
My sources inside the Washington Beltway have informed me that Chuck Schumer has coined a new term he wants to use for the 2018 elections.

It's called, "Covfefe".

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
I wonder if it work for them like it did Trump? Maybe the next democrat to run for President will run under the Maga slogan.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Next they will be chanting MAGA.

And I believe that they're planning to dig a trench along the US-Mexico border.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Progressivism will go nowhere until it untangles itself from identity politics. You can make all the claims in the world that you don't have a Super-Pac or take lobbyist money, but if you're involved in the game of identity politics you're pretty much doing the same thing regardless - or maybe even worse because you are putting society itself at risk. These were all lessons we were supposed to learn as children when reading Fahrenheit 451.

Money is not itself the problem. It is only a tool in the hands of the wrong people that use it for power and control. The same can be said about identity politics. It has basically the same function.

I would throw my support behind a lot of the progressive ideals if they only ditched the identity politics bent. There are a group of people that understand this better than most called the Intellectual Dark Web. It is made up of a lot of different factions, but a lot of them are progressive minded people that understand that identity politics is a cancer that must be removed or else it is going to kill their movement.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Progressivism will go nowhere until it untangles itself from identity politics.

Because the blatant pandering that Trump made and continues to make to white christian (males)... oh wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join