It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University of Utah "Cry Closet" lets students "just let it all out" during finals

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It's my party and i'll cry if i want to, cry if i want to.

Not gonna lie. When I transferred from Jr college to the University of Utah i was planning to go the business school. I had taken a ton of business administration classes in Jr college and the University of Utah told me they would transfer over.

So I transferred to Utah. First day they told me none of my classes would transfer...

I was so #in pissed off i shed a tear. Talk about a waste of #ing time and shady business in general.

Never got my business administration degree because I sure as hell wasn't going to pay to redo the last two years of college i took and my parents weren't going to pay for 4 more years.

But seriously? An ART MAJOR needs a space to cry on campus?

This is both combination of a terribly designed society and the pussification of american men.

Sad state of the world we live in.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a Cry Closet? what the actual f**k is going on? so, a little stress and these supposed best and brightest of us crumple into a heap in the corner, unable to function?

Whatever happened to getting done with finals, knowing you did a great job and getting absolutely hammered?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61>>>> I could use a " Scream Closet" at work. part of the job is having to share a work space with a day shift crew that was added and adopted our work area. So when we start our shift we have to move their crap out of the way while we process our materials. So its move their stuff, then move it back. of course, we need to have our stuff out of their way when they come in and there's a two hour overlap where we sort of share the area. Basically no problems there. But when I was moving a pallet of their containers, the whole back end fell off because they hadn't stacked them properly. Well, I left loose a string of expletives, profanity, curses, threats and blasphemy which would have made the devil cringe and management call in a SWAT team on me. Luckily I was the only one around.
Maybe they could use a room like that to curse out profs that go fascist on them or lament their lack of coping skills in what is still a sheltered environment but still too much for them.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

when those young men are in those booths crying, the ones that arent are out hitting on their girlfriends!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beach Bum
People wonder why most countries don't take us seriously anymore, maybe it's because our younger generations are turning into #man #woman babies, sjw snowflakes, and gender confused tide pod eaters. May God have mercy cause nobody else will. SMH

Don't forget dirty diaper suckers and bath salt addicts

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

as soon as my pen was doon! I was off to the pub to get smashed regardless of the results !

not very responsible but jeez, I could never imagine having a greet to myself in a wee box!

aye whit happened to a bottle of buckfast a 1/4 ae skunk and a nice lassie to chat to!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomy327

I haven't read beyond this post right now, but my main question is why is it on the education system to teach you about life? Nothing in my education, including two degrees (working on a third), has prepared me one bit for real life. That's not the goal of school at all, the goal of school is to ensure that you are at least minimally competent in what is being taught.

What you're looking for is proper parental guidance, and if your parents did not provide that for you, my apologies because it must be rough to not have parents around that can show you things like that.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join