It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do so many theists think you must believe in abiogenesis if you don't believe in a god?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow
You believe that...I don't.
Stop peddling your beliefs as facts.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
How is that not a fact?

There are 2 facts;
1. Bible explicitly stated God is everlasting. Pick any Bible versions, Torah, Quran and Sanskrit Vedas. They all stated God ( Hindu's Brahman ) always exist. There is no argument there.

2. Science stated energy cannot be created or destroyed, therefore energy is everlasting.

In physics, the law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system remains constant, it is said to be conserved over time.[1] This law means that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it can only be transformed from one form to another

en.m.wikipedia.org...

See? It's not a scientific theory. It's Physics LAW. A fact.
Or do you have any evidence to challenge physics law?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You are correct. It stems from people manipulating other people to control them. It's easier when you give them a boogeyman that's not you that has the power.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Lol you have nothing fella, your god claims are completely unverifiable so stop presenting your fantasies as fact. It's almost embarrassing to read.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Lol you have nothing fella, your god claims are completely unverifiable so stop presenting your fantasies as fact. It's almost embarrassing to read.

Apparently Einstein didn't think so.

"The most beautiful and deepest experience a man can have is the sense of the mysterious. It is the underlying principle of religion as well as of all serious endeavour in art and science. He who never had this experience seems to me, if not dead, then at least blind. To sense that behind anything that can be experienced there is a something that our minds cannot grasp, whose beauty and sublimity reaches us only indirectly: this is religiousness. In this sense I am religious. To me it suffices to wonder at these secrets and to attempt humbly to grasp with my mind a mere image of the lofty structure of all there is.”

Albert Einstein and the Scientific Proof of ‘God’

And here is supplement book in case you need further clarification.
url=http://www.thenewdefinitionofgod.com/]E=MC2 and The New Definition of G_d[/url]
edit on 23-5-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

So what? He couldn't verify any claims of gods, same as you can't.
All you have is blind faith.

EDIT
I see your edit, clarification of what? That all god claims are completely unverifiable and based purely on blind childlike faith?
You've got nothing except faith fella, so don't be peddling your beliefs as fact here, I'll call you out all day on it.

edit on 23-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

So what? He couldn't verify any claims of gods, same as you can't.
All you have is blind faith.

I have presented 2 facts. Not only that I've quoted Einstein's support. You have done nothing as to why E=MC energy cannot be equally to "God".

Philippians 2:13
That energy is God's energy, an energy deep within you, God himself willing and working at what will give him the most pleasure.

Where is your scientific evidence to prove this wrong?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

You make the claims so it is up to you to provide supporting evidence if you expect me to believe you.
You have no verifiable evidence, just quotes from a multiple translated old book. It's lame as # that you are making out you have facts to prove your god claims. You have nothing except faith and you are acting like a snake oil salesman.
edit on 23-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

You make the claims so it is up to you to provide supporting evidence if you expect me to believe you.
You have no verifiable evidence, just quotes from a multiple translated old book. It's lame as # that you are making out you have facts to prove your god claims. You have nothing except faith and you are acting like a snake oil salesman.

Ah.. Still no scientific explanation as to why ancient people refer God to energy. Just tons of "You have no verified evidence". It is easy to deny anything. All you need to do is being ignorant.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Oh behave, claims of gods are clearly bull# with the complete lack of verifiable evidence to support them

Your claim that there is no "verifiable evidence" to support God is like characters inside a video game claiming there is no proof of a programmer that created their world. How can a video game character prove that a programmer created the code that was used to write the game?

If your narrow-minded outlook of the world prohibits you from considering the above question, perhaps it is time to alter your perspective on the nature of reality.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Careful there, I make no personal attacks and no swearing at this point. You wouldn't want to start violating forum rules do you?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I haven't made any personal attacks, I just assert that you have zero verifiable evidence to support your claims of a god, just blind faith, and I added the opinion that I think it is lame to assert your fantasies as fact.
Regarding T&C's, I've always been under the impression that using swear words as part of a sentence is acceptable so long as it is not a direct insult to a member and no attempt is made to evade the filter.
Regardless, you have zero verifiable evidence to support your claims of a god so I'll carry on calling you out like a snake oil salesman.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Incandescent

You got any verifiable evidence to support claims of gods then?
No, you haven't, just blind faith, so I don't believe your claims.
If you have some new evidence to show the class though please do, I'm open to change as any new facts emerge. But we both know all you have is faith.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I have scientific proof which you disagree. Now back up why you disagree with evidence. If you can't do so, then just admit so. There is no need to repeat "you don't have verified evidence" without counter evidence.

And calling me a snake oil salesman is an insult to me.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

Ah.. Still no scientific explanation as to why ancient people refer God to energy. Just tons of "You have no verified evidence". It is easy to deny anything. All you need to do is being ignorant.

Dude, you have nothing but faith, all you are doing is making yourself look silly. There is as much evidence to support claims of gods as there is for pixies and goblins, basically nothing other than old myths.
Come back to me with some new evidence and I'm open to change my mind, but right now you have nothing, zero, nada...except blind faith lol

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I have scientific proof

No you haven't, you only have faith, and yes, I consider you a snake oil salesman because you are peddling faith as fact.
Lame.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
But you have prove nothing that God is not energy. Come on, show me the evidence that God is not energy. I have presented my evidence. Now its your turn.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I don't need to prove anything because I'm not making any claims.
You are making the claim that a god exists and I say I don't believe you because you have no verifiable evidence to back your claims up.
I don't need to prove anything to defend my lack of belief in your claims. You have nothing but blind faith but are making out you have some evidence just as a snake oil salesman would do.
It's lame.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I have scientific proof

No you haven't, you only have faith, and yes, I consider you a snake oil salesman because you are peddling faith as fact.
Lame.

Let me tell you, my patience is wearing thin. I'm trying very hard not bring myself down to your level. Why can't you just counter evidence with evidence properly?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I don't need to prove anything because I'm not making any claims.
You are making the claim that a god exists and I say I don't believe you because you have no verifiable evidence to back your claims up.
I don't need to prove anything to defend my lack of belief in your claims. You have nothing but blind faith but are making out you have some evidence just as a snake oil salesman would do.
It's lame.

OK since I take it you can't counter my evidences except with tons of "lame, oil salesman", I see no reason for me to continue this discussion. I would harm myself if I continue.

So good luck and have a nice day.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join