It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread about Trump winning 2020

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

And Trumps doing the same crap Obama and Bush did before him

Troops on the ground in North Syria who will always stay there more than likely for oil pipeline reasons

Syrian missile attacks over more than likely false flag chemical attacks

Bringing in Bolton and banging the war drums for potential Persian war

I will give Trump credit for North Korea if peace comes about, and I hope it does

I honestly think Trump is the ideal candidate for the string pullers who some now call the cabal or deep state, they have enough Dirt on him to make him do their collective bidding anytime they choose too

Russia has compromising material, Mossad more than likely have a video from their Epstein guy, American high up intel knows about this and has dangled it infront of Trump

he’s being played by all

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It's the constant repetition of his catch phrases.
Thing he is never wrong. All the # I already said.

Being a supporter is one thing. Thinking he is doing a great job is cool.

But the way people speak of him is wild man. Never seen anything like it.

It's quite funny to me.

I'm telling you when the McDonald's finally shuts him off people are gonna pull a north Korean funeral. My prediction

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You think our reputation now is awesome since trump?
It sure isn't.
Bone zone. That's what I'm gonna name my boat

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

And Trumps doing the same crap Obama and Bush did before him

Troops on the ground in North Syria who will always stay there more than likely for oil pipeline reasons

Syrian missile attacks over more than likely false flag chemical attacks

Bringing in Bolton and banging the war drums for potential Persian war

I will give Trump credit for North Korea if peace comes about, and I hope it does

I honestly think Trump is the ideal candidate for the string pullers who some now call the cabal or deep state, they have enough Dirt on him to make him do their collective bidding anytime they choose too

Russia has compromising material, Mossad more than likely have a video from their Epstein guy, American high up intel knows about this and has dangled it infront of Trump

he’s being played by all

Although you are possibly correct, you don't know that for sure. I've never seen the media and intelligence agencies go at someone like this before.

Is it a smoke screen? 🚬

Maybe. ⏰

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

It sure isn't.

Bone Zone is a f#cking awesome name for a boat!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Keep America winning and keep Making America Great Again!

I feel as though I closed my eyes and briefly caught a glimpse of 2020.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

It is the best it has been. Perhaps ever. For the first time, NATO allies are starting to pull their weight, formerly hostile nations are acquiescing to the inevitability of our foreign policy objectives, and we're re-negotiating old treaties and agreements to get a better deal for America.

Whether or not certain nations "like" us, fact is we're as indispensable as we've ever been and those nations have no choice but to respect us and pull themselves up by the bootstraps.

At home, deep state traitors and useless bureaucrats are being purged by the day. Corrupt practices and criminal conspiracies against the Republic are being outed on what appears to be a weekly basis.

So yes, I'd say going from having a reputation as a bunch of sneaky liars, cheats, corrupt puppets and big-government bureaucrats to commanding the respect and consideration of all nations is a major improvement.

This is what "winning" looks like MAGA

(and in case you haven't been paying attention, this President actually keeps his word. And judging by the Jurusalem embassy move, he even keeps the word of multiple-past Presidents including Obama)

edit on 5/22/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It sure isn't.

Bone Zone is a f#cking awesome name for a boat!

Damn straight
Make boning great again

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Keeps his word?
Hahaha. Ok

Still. Say everything you said is true. Still weird the way people hug his nuts.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Still weird the way people hug his nuts.

It is, to a degree. In my opinion, this is the result of people being let down time & time again and seeing nothing but the same old sh##. On top of that, a certain segment of our population would rather clog up Congress than let it do the people's work and implement the agenda we captured congress/WH for

I believe people are so hopeful/excited at the prospects of making actual progress, that a little hero-worship was bound to develop. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel a sense of appreciation/admiration for our President.

Finally someone in office that is willing to go to bat for this nation's people instead of someone else halfway around the World.

Keeps his word?
Hahaha. Ok

On what issue, specifically, did he fail to keep his word? He's at least made an effort (such as repealing the ACA, funding the border wall, crowd funding the border well, etc) in the places he hasn't had outright success.

However, his successes are numerous and accomplishments long lasting. Most importantly is the appointment of at least 1 strict originalist SCOTUS justice, tax cuts, beefing up our armed forces, taking care of veterans, purging the government of corruption & partisans, curing the deepstate infection, and defending the US Constitution on a daily basis

edit on 5/22/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

i guess everyone has values and ideals they think are important.

i dont like the planned parenthood cut proposals
i dont like the alaskan hunting proposals.
i dont like the birth control mandates

there are other things but quite a lot of # that i feel is important he is crushing or at least trying to

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Make America even greater!

MAEG!!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: kurthall

Yeah, he won because of the Russians... You're delusional.

Fine. But now hows he supposed to win 2020 without them??

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Keeps his word?
Hahaha. Ok

Still. Say everything you said is true. Still weird the way people hug his nuts.

I think it's weird the way you think it's weird. Obama had plenty of such sycophants, as did Bush and Clinton. There's just more attention on Trump's devotees because of the unexpectedness of his win and the massive panic/tantrum it caused.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Dem lead in Reuters generic RvD poll goes from 10pt lead in April to slim R margin

Keep throwing ridiculous accusations against the wall to see what sticks. Please.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Trump can win 2020 if he runs against another Clinton or Clinton type.

If the Dems get their head out of their asses and have a decent candidate I think it will goodbye to Trump.

It's unlikely they'll find another Trump

There isn't another Trump in the country

There is only one Donald Trump

Trump is the reigning undefeated populist the world has ever seen,
Nobody knows how to deal with him, give it ten years and there might be a challenger

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

it was not even close to this level of nut huggery

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Thank you for this thread. I'm sure the lols will be plenty as I'm only on page 2 and the teen angst from the whining "I'm with her" crowd and the sad sad berners is highly amusing. I can't wait to read the REEEEEEEEEE comments from the usual suspects.

Trump 2020.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

it was not even close to this level of nut huggery

Your level of male genital obsession is amazing.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Ugh oh, MOFOs!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join