It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread about Trump winning 2020

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Doubt it. I believe he would've lost against nearly any candidate besides Hillary. Bernie would've crushed him had he not been screwed out of his chance. If they can come up with a solid candidate to run, Trump is gone. I'd say half of the people I personally know, who voted for him, won't do it again in 2020.

I would disagree with that, in one sense. Bernie isn't the 'solution' to the Trump phenomena. Trump destroyed the Republican anointed Candidates. Bernie did not defeat the Democrat anointed candidate. Bernie might have defeated Hillary and her obvious failings helped both Trump AND Bernie-which you omit in your post- but the grass root support for Bernie wasn't sufficient to even defeat Hillary, never mind head to head against Trump.

Yes, Bernie has grass root support. No where near Trump's however. Not yet anyways.

As far as the OP goes, the current scene would confirm the OP, IMO. What needs to be said, it's a long, LONG way to the next Presidential elections and much can change. That is what the left is hanging onto. That last thread....

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Your delusional. trump is crooked and why don't you read this......

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election in order to increase political instability in the United States and to damage Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign by bolstering the candidacies of Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein.[1][2][3] A January 2017 assessment by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) stated that Russian leadership favored presidential candidate Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton, and that Russian president Vladimir Putin personally ordered an "influence campaign" to harm Clinton's electoral chances and "undermine public faith in the US democratic process."[3]:7

en.wikipedia.org...

Not fake news! Nor is the Stormy affair, or the Russian ATTACKS on our democracy. Jr called someone private during and after the trump Tower meeting, how much do you want to bet it was trump be called....trump said he knew nothing about the meeting. trump says, he does not know allot of things, UNTIL HE DOES KNOW THEM.

There will be no trump 2020.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

If the Dems get their head out of their asses and have a decent candidate I think it will goodbye to Trump.
They will need a platform other then not Trump . Right now the left is divided and only the progressives think they need to be more liberal . Problem is is that the main base of the DNC is that same as the RNC . Hey if you want to go that way then Trump is your guy because he will also force the RNC to shape up or ship out .

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

MAGA 2020 🇺🇸

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Yeah, he won because of the Russians... You're delusional.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: kurthall

Yeah, he won because of the Russians... You're delusional.

Russia helped as did the FBI keeping tight lipped about the alleged Russian interference but reopening the case against Hillary in a crucial phase of the election

Thats why Steele was infuriated when he uncovered the Russian link to Trump and his inner circle and the FBI did nothing

Our own head of MI6 recently said Russia was using cyber warfare spreading false rumours to divide the political party’s supporters and attempting to influence crucial election results

Don’t get me wrong, we do the same in other countries using false rumour service twitter or some foreign language BBC Chanel to influence minds, but we can’t ignore the fact Russia is doing this on a grand scale on social media sites that sadly it would seem gullible people retweet without even checking the source to see if there is any truth

Donald has a history with the mob from his early days in NYC to the current Russian money laundering he has been doing since the credit crunch

His UK visit will reflect his popularity, liberal,Labour and conservatives all know he’s unfit for the job of office

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I know there has been a lot of f#ckery going on with almost every POTUS in my lifetime but

His UK visit will reflect his popularity, liberal,Labour and conservatives all know he’s unfit for the job of office
is simply untrue. They don't know anything other than the relentless media hatred of the man unless they actually think for themselves and do some research.

They THINK he's unfit for the job of office but I've looked into what this guy has achieved and it's making the previous Presidents look like stools.

I'm sure my reply will fall on deaf ears but I'm seriously struggling to understand your reasoning.

Everyone hates Trump in the UK blah blah. Maybe the everyone you're referring to are just mindless Tools. 🔧

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I know there has been a lot of f#ckery going on with almost every POTUS in my lifetime but

is simply untrue. They don't know anything other than the relentless media hatred of the man unless they actually think for themselves and do some research.

They THINK he's unfit for the job of office but I've looked into what this guy has achieved and it's making the previous Presidents look like stools.

I'm sure my reply will fall on deaf ears but I'm seriously struggling to understand your reasoning.

Everyone hates Trump in the UK blah blah. Maybe the everyone you're referring to are just mindless Tools. 🔧

Well I don’t hang with far right scum bags so you have a point, he will have support from them!

I didn’t say hate, btw I said he is unfit for the job of high office and it clearly shows every week

try opening your eyes next time you reply

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Well I don’t hang with far right scum bags so you have a point, he will have support from them!

I didn’t say hate, btw I said he is unfit for the job of high office and it clearly shows every week

My eyes are Wide open mate and I'm pretty sure that soon, you're going to realise that yours were shut all along.

You will probably fight it tooth and nail but in the end you will have to accept the truth, no matter how much you want to deny it.
edit on 22-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Alpha winner.
Funny

I am very amused by all you guys in the #ing bone zone for trump.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

They don't know anything other than the relentless media hatred of the man unless they actually think for themselves and do some research.

Herein lies a very real ongoing problem with the entire support base for Trump... you all think that it's all just the media that is painting him in a bad light, but can't ever seem to fathom that it's actually the things that Trump has done and said over many years that have caused more than half of Americans and the rest of the world to loathe him.

Until you can realize that it's actually Trump that is the source of his problems, then you will be wading through a false reality. One thing is for certain, it's been a long time since we've had any sort of President that had this degree of blind support. And that, from any historical precedent, is highly worrisome.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

It's a cult of personality.
They're brainwashed man.

Like I said even if it's a fact he is awesome and the best ever why chortle him?
It's way beyond he is a good president doing a good job.

He is the alpha
He is the biggest winner
Worried about his safety
His word is gospel

We got dudes on here buying boats and naming them maga

It's crazy

When this dude does peoe are going to be crying and balling north Korea style.

# man. Thinking he is awesome is one thing but riding his nuts and hanging on every word is another.

No matter what the scandal is. It is automatically not his fault. Fake news but Obama cause he says so.

People are warped man

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

They don't know anything other than the relentless media hatred of the man unless they actually think for themselves and do some research.

Herein lies a very real ongoing problem with the entire support base for Trump... you all think that it's all just the media that is painting him in a bad light, but can't ever seem to fathom that it's actually the things that Trump has done and said over many years that have caused more than half of Americans and the rest of the world to loathe him.

Until you can realize that it's actually Trump that is the source of his problems, then you will be wading through a false reality. One thing is for certain, it's been a long time since we've had any sort of President that had this degree of blind support. And that, from any historical precedent, is highly worrisome.

I honestly think you hate him for all the wrong reasons. If he was actually destroying the United States then I would loathe him too but I've really not seen anything that would make me think that.

I've seen lots of people accuse him of destroying the US but I'm yet to see any evidence.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Alpha winner.
Funny

It's not a bone zone dude. It's realists that are sick of the Bullsh!t.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

My eyes are Wide open mate and I'm pretty sure that soon, you're going to realise that yours were shut all along.

You will probably fight it tooth and nail but in the end you will have to accept the truth, no matter how much you want to deny it.

Not at all sunshine, you are on an echo chamber here that is out of touch with reality

You are blind to what Russia is up too, I see you ignored my comment about the head of MI6 recently warning people about Russia’s plans to cause civil strife in the West

For one who has been here for the length of time you have and not have heard of deep state I’m amazed at what you have been doing here for so long?

Do you still believe Trump is part of the NWO or are you being a turncoat and siding with insane members here?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'm firmly on the fence about all of it including what MI6 says.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Alpha winner.
Funny

It's not a bone zone dude. It's realists that are sick of the Bullsh!t.

Bull#
Cult of personality bone zone.
Being tired of the bull# is 1 thing but talking about him like he is the smartest 4d chess playing everything is part of the master plan # is different.
Naming your boat maga?
Bone zone dude.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

That might mean making America gay again, Trump does after all curtsy to royalty

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Trump can win 2020 if he runs against another Clinton or Clinton type.

If the Dems get their head out of their asses and have a decent candidate I think it will goodbye to Trump.

F the Dem's too.

When all the sheep going to rise above the Two Party Mind Control / National Subversion Scheme??

Trump is a stepping stone to that reality.

Just think, if people now Feel The Freedom to vote for an outsider like Trump, what will they feel free to vote for next time?

It just shows that people are increasingly wanting Change. Something different than what the Duopoly has been able to offer.

Trump was the next best thing to that.
Hes not really a D or a R, is he?
No hes a maverick. Just what we needed, and whatever neocon foreign policy isnt going to change the fact that:

THE US PRESIDENCY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

It doesnt have to be perfect every step of the way. The fact is, we are Moving Toward something better! We are moving in the right direction! And dont discount all the good he has done, despite your nepcon gripes, you cant tell me you are a "1 mistake and youre done" kind of person? (like trump)

One disagreement based on decisions that were made using information you do not have access to, and, that's it you just wanna see this man replaced next cycle?

You REALLY wanna take your chances with any of the other currently available offerings? I don't believe you. Or anyone who says that. Except...you know who... the fanatics. Poor unfortunate souls.

In 2016, people weren't even ready to believe he could be president. Now that he's shown he can manage a country just fine, I think he will win even more easily next time. People like stability. A change at this point would be taking a risk.

And the first thing the dems vow to do is to undo trumps tax cuts, so, there is that, too.

And people aren't quite ready yet to vote a third party candidate into office.

But wait until trumps 8 years have passed, and maybe he will even endorse a third party candidate at that point!

But there is another option we are not all considering. What if he declines to run again? What if he says "On second thought, it is not worth risking my and my familys and friends lives fighting the Deep State for people who seem to resent being freed. Clearly you love your masters and it was wrong for me to intervene... I wasnt aware that it was "that" kind of arrangement. And with that, I bid you farewell..." And steps into his 1800s style time machine, never to ne seen again...? Huh? What if that happens? What then?

Yeah you didnt think about that, did you?

I am pissed off that John made that goddamn Libya comment though!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

MAGA?

Make America Great Again

Sounds reasonable to me. The United States have inherited a pretty bad reputation the last few decades. I'm struggling to understand your problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join