It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread about Trump winning 2020

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
With a certain member noticeably posting increasingly fact-free threads lately, I thought it would be great if we could have one from the opposite point of view. Enjoy...

In the Year of Our Lord two-thousand and sixteen, just five days prior to Remembrance Day, Republican Donald John Trump shocked the world with his upset victory over his Democratic challenger, Hillary Rodham Clinton, a woman. On a shoestring budget but boosted by non-stop media coverage fueled by the candidate’s own fame, he overtook the Deep State, the Liberal Elites, the Neo-Conservative establishment and the very “free” Press which turned over 90% of his coverage negative, angering and pulling his voters to the polls.

Despite massive history on her side with respect to prior voting blocs (Blue Wall, teehee) and a campaign coffer that could’ve put another American on the Moon, Hillary Rodham Clinton would lose what many considered to be a General Election “layup” shot, falling to a candidate many in the country simply could not believe would ever be President of the United States of America.

And even though, now over a year into the Make America Great Again Administration, as we see the rugged depths to which the snakes of deception lay bare, Donald John Trump is once again winning the hearts and minds of Americans nationwide as he fights against the cowbwebs of the swamp. He is beating the Deep Mother-Flipping State!

That’s why, with certain belief I can tell you that he will again win, in the year two-thousand twenty. Thats why, with certain belief I can tell you the Democratic Party will not gain the House or Senate in the year two-thousand eighteen.

How do I know this?

Donald John Trump is the Alpha Winner.

Donald J. Trump, 2020!

Keep America Winning!

Ra-ra-ra

...for you, ............

+7 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I am sure Trump will get a second term. He deserves it. He has already accomplished so much more than Obama did. Things are getting better and soon they will be great again.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SoEpic

With his increasingly obvious Neocon foreign policy he wont deserve it.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Whatever.

We'll be lucky if the economy doesn't implode by then. Sing his praises now, but in the end, he will be blamed for it like every other President.

That will seal his doom for another term.

Call it a 'deep state ace in the hole'.....most likely orchestrated well above them even.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
He lost popular vote last time by a fair margin, next time anyone not in the far right spectrum of politics will make sure the likes of him will never see office again

+5 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Without a doubt. The media tells you one thing but in the real world people see what he is doing.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
"The flood is coming"

Wow.

Still not tired of winning.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Ever heard the saying saying "stranger things have happened at sea"?

It basically means that unlikely events do occur occasionally.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Trump can win 2020 if he runs against another Clinton or Clinton type.

If the Dems get their head out of their asses and have a decent candidate I think it will goodbye to Trump.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

If the Dems get their head out of their asses and have a decent candidate I think it will goodbye to Trump.

A simple 15 dimensional chess master move will knock them off the board, all it will take is one perfectly performed phrase as if offhand remarking, and bam, another nickname dooms another hopeful contender.

And yes, there is a wiki
List of nicknames used by Donald Trump

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I think one would have to be an absolute fool to believe the democrats have any chance whatsoever of winning the mid terms or the 2020 Election. Any chance whatsoever.

"Hey our campaign of astoundly unsubtle and screamingly obvious lies is causing our supporters to leave us - IN DROVES! How about we change tact and launch a campaign of astoundly unsubtle and screamingly obvious lies" seems to be the democrats one and only play. And they're using it. To death.

When your support drops every single day, EVERY single day, you think you'd try something else. Maybe something like, I dunno, actually having policies.

I agree with your prediciton and so does every single libtard and leftist and democrat in the country. Thats' why they're throwing this tantrum. It's a death throe

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Uh, he lost the popular vote to a disliked center-right corporatist war monger who was in no way a leftist. Good luck against anyone else. He'll need it. Especially after all that's gone on since he took office.
edit on 22-5-2018 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

F the Dem's too.

When all the sheep going to rise above the Two Party Mind Control / National Subversion Scheme??

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

F,m both, but the reality is people will still vote those lines.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This should be a bigly entertaining thread.

Hope it doesn't disappoint.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Doubt it. I believe he would've lost against nearly any candidate besides Hillary. Bernie would've crushed him had he not been screwed out of his chance. If they can come up with a solid candidate to run, Trump is gone. I'd say half of the people I personally know, who voted for him, won't do it again in 2020.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The current dem platform doesn't allow for a "mainstream" candidate that would appeal to independent/centrist voters.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Trump definitely deserves a second term in my opinion, he has done great things that I personally feel proud to say I witnessed in my lifetime.

Trump just needs to lower the gas prices and I will be very happy.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

The 2020 election will be a referendum between capitalism and communism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join