It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me I am just about to fall over. I just read in that daily pray booklet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Just when I was all copasthetic, for Saturday June 9, oh I'm destroyed. I gotta push the button man, on my as sen on tv life alert push button help is on the way

naw, I'm better but it made my heart race a little, I can feel my juices riled up inside, when I read, it said Ephesians of all books

oh no, not my sacred ephesians, said henceforth don't walk as the gentiles do, I could only surmise it was Paul talkin and, an the commentary went and said....no the verses and say speaking of the gentiles, ignorance that is them.

I guess sitting here lookin at the lines, it is the commentary

comm states the gentiles have a darkened perceptive ability rendering them alienated because of the ignorance that is in them and an overall blindness of the heart that is the root cause of their inability to friggin function, really

I'm angry now, the commentator just had to go stir the crap...makes me mad

oh the closing line, after ability to function, even to feel in the same way as the children of God ( Israel ) I suppose

I protest

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Or should I duck and cover?

Forgive me for spouting, I'm terrible
edit on 21-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

done tossed that daily prayer booklet

gentiles have rights too ya know

someone get me the phone number of somebody i can call about this....creflo, i'll be right back

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Whaaaa? I simply refuse to read this without ellipses every two words!

I joke, I joke! It's nice to see a change in the very same day.

Copacetic you mean?

Link this link please... I wanna read it too, I've had too much coffee and I'm waiting for a conference call. Give me something to read, please.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

but the text is startin a fight, Decorum refuses to allow me to list it here

I make big funny's all day...ha...ha

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: Kharron

but the text is startin a fight, Decorum refuses to allow me to list it here

I make big funny's all day...ha...ha

Bleh, alright... see you in another thread then!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I figured out now, that's not true that the chosen people are better specimens....just that abram had faith God would do something if he sacrificed Issac...at the same place Jesus was....exactly by description in Scripture

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

The British Pound (GBP) against the Japanese Yen (JPY) pair denotes how many Yen are needed to purchase one Pound Sterling. GBP/JPY is a pair widely followed by scalpers and forex day traders. Day traders love the wide and volatile swings the pair tends to make on a day by day basis. There is enough liquidity in the pair for scalpers to quickly get into and out of trades. Additionally, forex technical analysis, such as support and resistance trading, tends to work well due to the amount of volume and forex transactions that takes place in the GBPJPY. www.dailyfx.com...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Good god man put down the glass and watch a movie and eat something. Possibly even take a bath as they are sobering and relaxing. Your thread is somewhat hard to follow or maybe I am reading it wrong. If so I apologize and if not I mean no disrespect.
But a movie does sound like fun!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The British Pound (GBP) against the Japanese Yen (JPY) pair denotes how many Yen are needed to purchase one Pound Sterling. GBP/JPY is a pair widely followed by scalpers and forex day traders. Day traders love the wide and volatile swings the pair tends to make on a day by day basis. There is enough liquidity in the pair for scalpers to quickly get into and out of trades. Additionally, forex technical analysis, such as support and resistance trading, tends to work well due to the amount of volume and forex transactions that takes place in the GBPJPY. www.dailyfx.com...

Well I'll be damned, the thread does have relevance.

Well, back to the UFO files. I wonder how many cubits it costs to build an interstellar interdimensional time warp machine.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
yep, I'm a chart hacker,.Venezuela reset their money in February, so we're next be sure to stack Silver

they are going to reset your mortgage, man get ready

the national debt isn't real, that's the size of our credit card interest the nation pays.....can you see that explanation?

approx 80% of that number is interest service

Dailyfx sucks

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I believe you have tiger blood in you, sir... like a Vatican assassin!

Really, I wanna go drinkin' with you, I think we'd have a blast. We could get each other's backs for all the people that we piss off... and oh yeah, wingmen. I look like Fabio if I don't cut my hair, women love it. There was a time when women paid me to give them pleasure. I didn't take it, but they offered.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It means "Don't be immoral".
The writer is a Jew by birth, and the Jews of the time equated being a Gentile, not knowing the Law, with being immoral.
"You have not so learned Christ". He means that Christians have been taken out of that immoral world and ought not to go back to it.
Translate it as "Don't behave like a non-believer" and you'll be fine.

edit on 22-5-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Throw out your "Red Neck Version" as well and get an Authorized King James Version" You will learn more truth in that than all versions made by men for $$$ since 1880.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

star...i'd give ya 4 if i could, man

in all other versions, 18 verses have been changed, why is that. someone wants to hide god

the witnesses made GGod with a big g into a little g.....in John 15 1

trading right now even....Tokyo my beloved Tokyo open....I'm a chart hacker

Scripture wise, I'm a verse hacker....for 55 years...58
edit on 22-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

17 % today in the accounts....good day today....played off a banker move in London

remember London is our bank...Washington is our military ....and Rome is our church

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

More than 18, because if there are at least 18,000 word changes (which there are) those word changes affect verse meaning.

Rome is not my church.

new topics

top topics

join