It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is Swatting - When He Should Be Dousing The Hornets Nest.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
May 21, 2018

I am both disappointed in President Trump, and also worried about his safety right now.

DISAPPOINTED, because he's going after a Hornet's Nest (Obama's Deep State) with a fly swatter, when he should be throwing a bucket of gasoline on it.

WORRIED, because he stands a good chance of being "stung" by at least one of the hornets who want the fly swatter to go away.

Instead of demanding that the Office of Inspector General look into all the alleged crimes committed by former Obama Admin officials, President Trump should DEMAND that Jeff Sessions appoint at least 2 Special Prosecutors and equip them with the resources to get the job done, ASAP.

The Office of Inspector General, and Congress, can issue "reports" and "findings"..and issue referrals and recommendations to the DOJ. But as we've seen, they can not deliver justice to any of the perpetrators. (fyi: Congress criminally referred Hillary, Comey, Lynch to DOJ over a month ago. It went into a pile of paperwork. McCabe was featured in an OIG report. Even though he broke laws, his only punishment was being fired by Sessions.)

On the other hand, SPECIAL COUNSEL Bob Mueller's team began issuing indictments within 6 months of beginning their assigned tasks. There were no obvious crimes for Mueller to investigate, but he still has indicted at least 16 individuals and corporations over the past 12 months.

President Trump needs to quit swatting at this huge Obama hornet nest! His method is ineffective and inefficient, which makes it potentially VERY dangerous. DOUSE that sucker with a bucket of gasoline Mr. President! PLEASE!

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/21/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I noticed that there is no leak of any directives
that took place today, which I see as a good sign.

This leaves the enemy guessing.

Also perhaps your concerns are exactly why Trump
surrounded himself with the military early on.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 21, 2018

I am both disappointed in President Trump, and also worried about his safety right now.

His method is ineffective and inefficient, which makes it potentially VERY dangerous. Get a bucket of gasoline and douse that sucker, Mr. President! PLEASE!

you guys are a trip man.
the way you all care oh so much

the president is the brightest of the bright. the best of the best. the most 4d of all 4d's.
you need not be worried about him. he knows exactly what he is doing

+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It appears that this team has been careful to do things by the book. If so, that's especially important seeing the accumulating evidence of the deep state black hats who have abused the system with the witch hunt---which actually is bigger than Watergate. The contrast will be clear and airtight.

I'm thinking a special counsel is coming as soon as this current review starts to put together evidence from the new investigation. If not, you are definitely right about the meager-in-comparison resources.

On a sidenote: Joe diGenova recently stated that Brennan will be appearing before a grand jury within the next few weeks.

edit on 21-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
He's just pumping smoke into the nest, soon it will be flamethrower time.

+5 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

May 21, 2018

His method is ineffective and inefficient, which makes it potentially VERY dangerous. Get a bucket of gasoline and douse that sucker, Mr. President! PLEASE!

you guys are a trip man.

the president is the brightest of the bright. the best of the best. the most 4d of all 4d's.

Methadone clinic day for you, I see...

We care because under this current President, things are getting better. Not that you can see it reported on CNN, but my check and business says so.

We care because we as a country are finally headed in a positive direction. Too bad that all "you guys" want is to crater the country to make things... fair? Or whatever the hell the democratic party platform is now.

We never said he was the brightest of the bright... THAT terminology belongs to the left in the description of their cult leaders such as Obama, Hillary, etc.

Stop projecting.
edit on 21-5-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

get those stars
you earned them

10 bucks extra on your check and that means the country is getting better?
edit on 21-5-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The President tweets from as far back as 2013 indicated that he was aware of how corrupt so many politicians were. (i.e. NY AG Schneider) So I'm hoping and praying that Sessions/Rosenstein/Wray are being honest.

It's no wonder Trump had to ask about "loyalty" when interviewing people early on. He was surrounded by traitors.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

May 21, 2018

you guys are a trip man.

I've been associated with "evil" in the past, so it's not easy for me to be as at ease, like you are.

+7 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

get those stars
you earned them

About 300 a month actually... I turned it into a boat payment and called the boat MAGA.

I'm not counting the 20K a year raise either... that's just icing on the cake.

My business went from 14 to 27 people the last 6 months... all 90K jobs to start with no experience necessary.

And I don't keep track of stars sweety... you can't spend them.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

One Special Counsel will not be enough. Look how busy Mueller has been, and there weren't any crimes close to the severity of what the Obama Admin pulled.

I heard that Joe diGenova statement last week on Fox. Doesn't one have to be indicted, before appearing before a Grand Jury? If so, WHO will do the indictment? Can't be Congress or the OIG.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Look how busy Mueller has been, and there weren't any crimes close to the severity of what the Obama Admin pulled

Pretty much everyone in the Trump administration is a criminal including himself. Obama is nowhere near as bad as Trump and he didn't destroy the government and give himself hundreds of millions of dollars of business illegally (using your government post for profit is illegal). Trump could be impeached just for that in a normal world.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Trust the plan my friend, everything has already been lined up, it is just a matter of getting the hostages out of building before the fanatic psychopaths blow the place up!

I would venture to say that the military alliance behind Trump have back up plans for all scenarios, right now they are baiting the deep state to see what moves they shall make...patience is an absolute virtue.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmMonday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

get those stars
you earned them

10 bucks on a check would mean, 6 billion dollars extra possible spending in America per month.

My life is getting better too.

the actual tax effects starting this year for next years tax returns will make it so most of my income isn't taxable.
That won't help the rich or middle class at the same percentage of total money, but it is a GIANT game changer for those who make around 20,000.. Double standard deduction... So.. this year USA gets to keep my money for me and use it at interest or waste it, but they will be giving me all of it back in February 2019.

I hate Trump as a person, but some things are getting better for us working people..
I'm a hippy lefty btw.

As far as how smart he is acting.. A lot of his actions are working in his favor, so it is hard to imagine he is punching in the dark. I think he is playing soft glove and by the books. He can't look like the bully Obama was. Then he is just one of the crew. No this has potential to really help the USA out in the longer term. We need to be more honest... (Trump is not an honest man).. But for some reason he's on a path that will make the USA more honest.

It blows my mind, but I'm seeing stuff I never thought I would see.
Normally people think of "the government"
Now people are learning about all the ins and outs. This is so positive for people to know how government is run.
Can FBI do this? And DOJ counter? Does DOJ run FBI? What can the president do?

Government is not a monolith.
And the myth of this fading means people are learning.
And an informed public can better elect our next representatives.

edit on 21-5-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
I turned it into a boat payment and called the boat MAGA.

hahahahaha

ok my friend.
enjoy the boat

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I can do you one better with the metaphorical take: the other guys/gals are the Cleveland Browns* and Trump should just wait until they fumble it away.

*Having Pelosi as a retread is the gift that keeps on giving it... away. Ya know, like scheduling the Browns, or letting them fumble away a war chest of draft picks...Trump's goose may have been cooked** but the chef burnt the restaurant down before it could open.

**Did I mention Pelosi (rhetorically)? "Libtard(s)" will make into Merriam-Webster....wait for it...it's like free money -- you can bank on it. My metaphor quota has been met -- back to reading about unindentified/anomalous aerial phenomenon...

I'm OUt.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Here is something new from this afternoon's meeting with DOJ and FBI.

I think there is a very clever strategy in place.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Whatever, the "deep state" is nothing but a made up sham. trump, if you have not figured it out yet, KNEW about the trump tower meeting.

Lie after lie. It is chrystal clear, that trump is guilty of a LOT of things. Including Stormy, another situation he lied about and called fake news.

Disgusting and pathetic is what trump is!

Google Deep State. Also explain to me EXACTLY what it is and who makes it specifically up! Another GOP conspiracy theory. Probably made up by Russians, LOL!

edit on 21-5-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Timing, my man, timing. When would be the best time for the hammer to drop??

Right before the mid-terms.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

President Trump is Swatting - When He Should Be Dousing The Hornets Nest.

If there is a deep state and Trump throws gas on it. He will burn the barn down with him in it.

Trump is even afraid what his own investigation will uncover about him. Sessions isn't a happy camper.

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 21-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join