It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent antivirus popups about malware

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
A few times now I've received popup notifications from my antivirus software that I suspect are coming from ATS. The latest is in the image below.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Something is amiss. I can click stuff here and it takes forever to load if it even loads sometimes.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Yup, the same.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

This is what I get every time I open ATS.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

edit on 5/21/18 by Gothmog because: NVM will let the powers that be handle it

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

edit on 5/21/18 by Gothmog because: same as above.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Getting 99+ (counter only goes 0 - 99) malware/adware virus hits on a standard page, several sites are harvesting data - loading several pages of pop ups every time a.bdfetdeceptory.download... is one of them thats been blocked by Kapersky sax.peakonspot.... is a virus too and keeps trying to pop up every 60 seconds on a page.

It's usually bad for ads/pop-ups but something has gone seriously wrong here, can't even click the reply button as it has malware in it.

m97 prod and xmlexploeads are two new ones that arrived on site while typing this post - is it just me or does the word virus in my post appear in strange font and underlined with a hyperlink attached - seen this with text in other thread but the hyperlink and text code alteration is all done with Vidsquare viruses changing post content.

edit on 23-5-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I’m on my iPad it’s usually pretty robust to such things but today I keep being redirected to amazon and YouTube looking sites claiming I’ve won a gift if I fill out a survey. It’s really annoying and is only happening when on ATS.

Is my iPad infected or is it ATS?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I get the same on IPad and it’s fine on other sites

Here it pops up to nationalconsumercentre.co.uk

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I think it must be this site which is infected with some malware then. Hope they resolve it soon.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Something is amiss. I can click stuff here and it takes forever to load if it even loads sometimes.

This has been a problem for many for some time now. Only happens on ATS for many of us as well.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It is a tracker that has a mischievous cookie on your system. Clear your local cookie cache, in window, use SASW as well. If windows, It probably has placed something in your /windows/temp folder. You boot the machine in safe mode, invoke command prompt with admin privies and delete everything in windows/temp with a del *.* /s/q. Be careful.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
i got the same problems with antivirus, it is just simple closing everytime Im trying to open it, what can it be?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Yep, it's a problem and it's only here, I believe the website is being targeted,its not good. I've been getting security warnings for the last couple of days...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

top topics

join