It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would a nuclear blast destroy your soul?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
Lets say you were at ground zero and just evaporated would your soul be invulnerable to death would it have time to escape ? If so does this mean our soul occupies a different dimension within ourselves and is impervious to destruction ?

@Would a nuclear blast destroy your soul?
Following the BIBLE data no because the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy came from the Breath-Prana of the CREATOR of man.
A CREATOR that appears to have metaphysical traits, that does not appear to be man at all?

The body and the nuclear materials are of this world not of the metaphysical realm. So the souls remain intact...

Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Which brings the question are we multidimensional beings living in 2 different dimensions at the same time ?

Yes, therefore the human spirit has gained inter or ultra dimensional attributes/abilities.
Attributes associated with what is called astral projection and possible astral travel (controlled OOBE) for example.

Some beings more malevolent from the metaphysical realms may build traps and or containment devices for spirits.

Though these traps can be compared to matrix or simulation, they are not human constructs like the matrix.

So the matrix/simulation theory can apply if you can visualize supernatural or paranormal beings and or entities building dense traps for non dense soul material to be trapped or contained within.
Traps or containment devices for purposes of farming spirit energy-zoo like observational entertainment or scientific study-spirit energy harnessing for supernatural/paranormal like technologies (think type 4 civilization construct) using soul material for technologies.
Or simply to pre-educate maturing or developing souls or prisoners within a confined quarantined area until they are ripe-matured in conscious intelligence then ready to be freed?
Once they get over stuff like racism, warfare and domination tactics or HATE within a controlled un-apparent setting using humanity for example...

Think type 0-1 civilizations not only mankind, all within the school matrix/simulation unknowingly interacting with one another, being WATCHED for development-maturity and activities projected. Activities such as how well did they get along or dominate or avoid when around others created?
All managed GUIDED or OVERSEEN and recorded by type 4 civilization(s).

Interesting question

edit on 5/22/18 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Shouldn't you be discussing if they exist first? And why do only humans have them?
edit on 5/22/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
No I believe to do that you need a silver dagger forged in the heart of Mordor. Or become a CEO of a major corporation I've heard people say they are soulless.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Lets say you were at ground zero and just evaporated would your soul be invulnerable to death would it have time to escape ? If so does this mean our soul occupies a different dimension within ourselves and is impervious to destruction ?

Which brings the question are we multidimensional beings living in 2 different dimensions at the same time ?

Funny you ask,

I have in the past when letting my mind run wild, entertained the thought that if you are instantly gone from a nuclear blast, close enough to ground zero, that you are transported to another reality.

Those people from Hiroshima and Nagasaki that were at ground zero of the blasts and had no time to realize they were about to die because it was instant simply blinked into another reality.

What made me think of this is the idea that UFOs started becoming interested in earth when we were testing Atomic weapons, other ideas surrounding this was that UFOs were beings that came here via portals or rips in the fabric of our reality made by the nuclear blasts.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
That depends... what's the soul made out of?

Swiss cheese.

Wait....

Sorry, that's the Moon I had in mind.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Kharron

If we live in a simulation we would be programmed to believe we had a after life , So the soul we believe we have would only be a figment of our programming .

Or

Or

The program/sim. has many layers of reality and souls are simply a deeper program that is activated once we have certain experiences like death.

If its a sim the soul could be our body in the next life, once there, our soul has a soul that will be activated when it passes from that reality to the next and so on and so forth, like the pictures of a Mandelbrot set.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

My soul is eternal and is part of God. I belong to Him and would be with Him immediately. My body is my "shell" and part of this earthly realm.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join