It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Woman Accuses White Cop of Racism, But Body Cam Footage Shows Differently

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

What the hell is a warning ticket for Speeding?

She should see how much fun it is speeding in very Southern GA with out of State Plates.
edit on 21-5-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You know.. I feel there is a difference between lying and speaking things that are untrue. With the former, the individual knows what they are saying is false and the intention is to deceive. With the latter, the person genuinely believes what they are saying is true, even though it is not.

I could certainly be wrong (didn't watch the last 5m of the video), but I feel like this woman genuinely believed what she was saying.

I have been personally dealing with someone recently that does just this. In some ways, this may seem like an excuse or absolving of responsibility.. but I feel its a much more concerning situation than someone who intentionally lies.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

If he hadnt pulled her over, none of this would have happened.

But, she baited him and he took the bait. Happens all the time.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

She should see how much fun it is speeding in very Southern GA with out of State Plates.

The highway she was pulled over on (Route 58) is basically one giant speed trap that runs along the southern border of VA. For whatever reason, every county that road crosses through runs speed enforcement hot and heavy on that road.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I could not watch the video my self just enough to see this police officer was very professional .
Face the facts people we all play the speeding game . The police on there end wont bother if your less then 6 mph over .
Us on our end wont bother paying attation if we think there is no cop .
I got a new car once got stopped told the state trooper no way I was speeding had cruse control set .
Well she says mite be the wrong size tires . She was right . Wrong size bigger then normal means your speed is no longer right so if it shows you doing 65 its closer to 75 .

anyway payed the ticket even though I could have proven I was in the right ( ticket 125 $ if i fought and won 250 $ court cost lost work time and so on .
But the way I figer it the 1001 times i did not get a ticket makes me ahead of the game lol .
As for this women just pissed and using a pisspoor excuse

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

If he hadnt pulled her over, none of this would have happened.

So cops shouldn't do their jobs?

But, she baited him and he took the bait. Happens all the time.

No she didn't. She baited herself because she's dumber than a box of rocks.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

A ticket is a "traumatic experience" ? And she is face timing while driving? She is a race baiting tool.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
You know.. I feel there is a difference between lying and speaking things that are untrue. With the former, the individual knows what they are saying is false and the intention is to deceive. With the latter, the person genuinely believes what they are saying is true, even though it is not.

Isn't a 'half truth' a 'Full Lie'?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I would say so.. at least in general.

Of course, that's not what I was talking about.

For example, if you were there to show this woman the video of the actual encounter, she'd probably look at you afterwards, smugly, and say "I told you I was harassed by a racist cop."

In other words, she fully believes what she is saying is true. To her, that experience was racism, period.

From experience, this is significantly more difficult to deal with than someone who is simply lying, and a helluva lot more frustrating. Its also a lot more concerning..

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Oh...

D to the I to the double L U to the S to the ION and we will name it AL.

Obviously a friend of George Costanza of the "If You really believe it then it isn't a lie..."

But then again, I didn't watch the video as I don't have the internet..

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I agree because of her racism she believes she was harassed. Notice when she talks about the area being farms where her ancestors were lynched. Her racism made a trafic stop turn into a horror movie for her.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
What the hell is a warning ticket for Speeding?

Generally speaking, it's something that only women I've known have occasionally received.

If you're a male... good luck with your ticket.

As for the woman in question. While she certainly emotionally "hammed up" her description of the encounter, the main problems with her statements were regarding her misconceptions regarding police interactions with "non-black" people. She holds many beliefs regarding such that simply are not true, and which play into her own sense of victimization. If you're out there, Ms. Hilton, blacks are not the only ones with a healthy dose of apprehension regarding being pulled over in the middle of nowhere.

edit on 5/23/18 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There was just a case in texas that was dropped when the cops body can footage was released to the public....

Black woman arrested for DUI claimed racism and that the cop sexually assaulted her....

She tried to ruin that man's career.... Even got Black lives matter and ACLU involved I believe....

I swear some of these people are trying to instigate a race war....

Her lawyer dropped her immediately and issued an apology

She should be charged

top topics

<< 1   >>

join