It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Should Be Removed from Office and Tried for Treason

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it:

Political parties are cults.

Look at the irrational way these people behave; the madness their convictions have brought upon them.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobRock7
a reply to: theantediluvian

Not a Trump voter. Not a member of R or D tribe. Not interested in being a Pharisee or Sadducee in good standing - in fact, I despise the herd mentality.
Rhetoric, rumour and innuendo is irrelevant.
What IS relevant to this point in time are facts and data .

---Evidence Please---

To this point in time, available facts and data DO show criminal activity by the Clintons, Obama and various entities that are part of the so-called "deep state" as well as numerous leeches, tapeworms and other low grade, pathetic life forms.

If we are to have any chance to slow or halt the decline of our Republic and society, we need to hold ALL of them equally, severly accountable - irrespective of party or socioeconomic/ religious affiliation or accomplishments. Until (or if ever) the tribal behaviors cease, the old divide and conquer tactic used by many (such as yourself) will only lead to the eventual destruction of our common country.... and our very priveledged way of life.

---Evidence Please!!---

Then drop the hammer on them all!!!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The coup and overthrow of the Constitution not going how you wanted it to?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Gone are the days of an articulate well written thread with links and sources from the op. Now we get this... An 8 paragraph rant finished by a lock him up chant.

This is your brain on liberalism...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

It's amazing how the premise of the OP seems to have gone over many people's heads and they quickly ran to this thread to do exactly as you were describing.

Yet when they prove that your assertions are correct, they claim you have "lost it".

You cannot fabricate better comedy. These guys are, literally, stupid as a box of rocks and they show their lack of integrity by being completely dishonest in their interactions.

They are exactly what they claim to hate of the Left.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Gone are the days of an articulate well written thread with links and sources from the op. Now we get this... An 8 paragraph rant finished by a lock him up chant.

This is your brain on liberalism...

It's just a hit piece, he isn't responding anymore because he is most definitely working on his next one.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
What I don't think the Left seems to understand is that they better have overwhelming evidence to impeach Trump (so far they don't).

If not, then a lot of people are going to start shooting. Sadly, Civil War II is long overdue.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: wills120

What I don't think the Left seems to understand is that they better have overwhelming evidence to impeach Trump (so far they don't).

If not, then a lot of people are going to start shooting. Sadly, Civil War II is long overdue.

This is the sort of absurd nonsense the OP was talking about.

Start shooting because a politician was impeached?

You guys are brainwashed loons.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
That helmet in your avatar what the hell are you breathing. Slow down.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Actually you should be put in jail. So why is not ONE MAJOR NEWS NETWORK PICKING THIS STORY UP MR. MORALITY?

www.bloomberg.com...

Actually their President signed it into law this week. So that's OK ?

www.news.com.au... ion/news-story/a8a81155995b1adc1c399d3576c4c0bc

“THE time for reconciliation is over.” South Africa’s parliament has backed a motion to confiscate land owned by white people.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

This is the sort of absurd nonsense the OP was talking about.

Start shooting because a politician was impeached?

You guys are brainwashed loons.

If you believe an impeachment alone would be the sole impetus for a civil war, then you're the brainwashed loon. It would simply be a lit match thrown into a pile of kindling, crumpled papers, gun powder, and drenched in gasoline representing all of the decades of abuses, assaults on rights, taxes, job killing policies and regulations, put downs, and general bull# that has been dumped at the feet of the average American by both parties since FDR... hell, maybe since the Civil War. America has reached our bull# threshold. Add any more prior to removal of a whole hell of a lot of it and we're going to see some serious, serious repercussions coming out of the middle of the country. So cut the goddamned phoney incredulity, we all know you're not that stump dumb, and actually acknowledge what's really seen to be at stake here for a change.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

How are you going to identify the "left" when the time comes to shoot them?

Do you even know how stupid it is to make threats on the internet?
edit on 22-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If you believe an impeachment alone would be the sole impetus for a civil war, then you're the brainwashed loon.

I said no such thing. Others have. May want to check the company you keep.

It would simply be a lit match thrown into a pile of kindling, crumpled papers, gun powder, and drenched in gasoline representing all of the decades of abuses, assaults on rights, taxes, job killing policies and regulations, put downs, and general bull# that has been dumped at the feet of the average American by both parties since FDR... hell, maybe since the Civil War.

So the solution is to start a war with other Americans that have experienced the same things you listed?

America has reached our bull# threshold.

No. You do not get to speak on behalf of the country as a whole. Maybe you and your buddies believe that, or think it is reasonable to threaten violence if you do not get your way, like a bunch of spoiled teenage brats, but you are in no position to make any claims as to what America is feeling as a whole.

Add any more prior to removal of a whole hell of a lot of it and we're going to see some serious, serious repercussions coming out of the middle of the country.

Bull#. You will bitch and moan, show up on election day and that is about it.

A civil war, or any other action, will only last as long as the batteries in your rascal scooters do.

So cut the goddamned phoney incredulity, we all know you're not that stump dumb, and actually acknowledge what's really seen to be at stake here for a change.

Yes. What's at stake is reasonable discourse. The ability to come together and hash-out the problems, despite our differences.

We cannot do that if one side is threatening the other if they do not get their way and concoct the most hair-brained conspiracies in order to deflect from the choices you have made.

So please, do not insult my intelligence and expect me to believe the absolute bull# that comes out of your mouths.
edit on 22-5-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
We cannot do that if one side is threatening the other if they do not get their way and concoct the most hair-brained conspiracies in order to deflect from the choices you have made.

What the blue hell would you call the last year and a half of desperately trying anything imaginable to stick to the legally elected POTUS and run him out of office? What the eff, dude? Find a mirror, look in it, and start conversing.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Mod above you didn’t care about the threat either

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: olaru12

Mod above you didn’t care about the threat either

Mods are people too. They make mistakes....and are free to run their mouth just like regular members.
edit on 22-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

"Mod above him" is a participant in the thread, which means I am not moderating this thread. Just sayin'.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

"Mod above him" is a participant in the thread, which means I am not moderating this thread. Just sayin'.

Did I say you were moderating this thread or did I say the mod above you?

You are a mod, are you not?

What is your opinion of Trump supporters threatening civil war on this site if the president is impeached? Do you agree with them

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Did I say you were moderating this thread or did I say the mod above you?

You are a mod, are you not?

What is your opinion of Trump supporters threatening civil war on this site if the president is impeached? Do you agree with them

Predicting a possible reality isn't "threatening" anything.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What the blue hell would you call the last year and a half of desperately trying anything imaginable to stick to the legally elected POTUS and run him out of office?

I agree, actually. But you are deflecting trying to place the focus elsewhere and is a false equivalence to what I am discussing here.

What the eff, dude? Find a mirror, look in it, and start conversing.

While talking to the mirror would be the best conversation I have had in a while, I still think you are missing the point and are not willing to address that the very notion of a civil war over this political drama is beyond stupid.

The things you posted were simply empty platitudes and I do not think it is reasonable to suggest America is ready to rise against their neighbors.

What seems to be a more accurate discretion, as I said earlier, is a bunch of Right Wing nuts are pissed off and want to act like spoiled bitches. Threatening other people with civil war because of Trump or politics in general, is just silly.

edit on 22-5-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join