It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Should Be Removed from Office and Tried for Treason

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm actually glad I chose not to get involved with political parties.

You guys remind me how good a decision that was every day here...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If what you said was true do you think they wouldn’t already have him locked up seeing as every Dem. would give their left but for it? The people who think he is a messiah are as annoying as those who think he is the Devil incarnate. He is just some greedy and rich New Yorker. Why don’t you mention some people who have actually committed treasonous acts like Mr. Logan Act himself, John Kerry? You need to take off the heavy bias goggles you are wearing because your hyperbole heavy rant has made you look like you are obsessed with him and not concerned with facts.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

TLDR

Your raving is rising commensurate with the nothing burgers coming out of Mueller

I'm sure you"'ll be able to write your memoirs from a seaside sanctuary soon.

GOOD LUCK....Happy retirement

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: UKTruth

How many times have you said about me, in the Mud Pit, "the OP has finally lost it."

I didn't "lose" anything. I'm just here for the entertainment.

And here it is. Confirmed troll post. Got it.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

That was the funniest burn I've read in awhile I cant stop laughing just count to maga HahahahahahahHahHa Classic

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Hahaha - it was the Trump stare. Drilled straight into his frontal lobe. As time passes and yet crickets on Trump expect more low information 'rabies' style growling

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The beginning signs of a perforated bowel is the stench coming out of the mouth, shaking hands lead to these triggered rants.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Oh dear...pot meet kettle 'unoriginal screeching' says the transformed banshee
We know you're better than this

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

'Entertainment' yeah right..counting out time hoping your updated esume gets some traction with a bottom feeding journalistic rag.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

It doesn’t matter what answer anyone gives, your Liberal mental disorder prevents you from having any rational thoughts. Just a deranged nut screaming “Trump is a traitor” continuously.

And you’re plagued with the conservative mental disease

And the Trump cult mental disease

Yeah? Well MY Dad can whip YOUR dad, so THERE!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Are you stoned? Show me EVIDENCE. Suggestions and inneuendo are not enough.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Ok Ante. I read your OP. Several times, in fact. It's a bit rambling, but not overly so. I don't think it's quite as bad as some members think it is.

As a matter of fact, I'll just go on record right now and say that I actually found it to be only MINIMALLY incomprehensible.

See? We can say nice things to one another no matter how much we differ ideologically!

But even though we disagree on a lot of issues, you've always had my respect, and you continue to be one of the members whose posts I always try to read.

BUT YOU'RE WRONG, AND I HATE YOU!!!
(That's a joke, by the way, that video clip just popped in my head)

I'm sure everyone here knows how you feel about the President, but you couldn't be more wrong about the Trump-cult-whatever-support Trump no matter what thing.

This thing is gonna come to a head fairly soon, however it all turns out. If HRC and Hussein turn out to be as massively corrupt as many suspect them to be, then they and any of their associates involved should burn.

There is no Trump blind worship cult thing. It simply doesn't exist except in your head. I can't speak for every member of what you call a "Cult", but I would bet there are MANY who feel as I do.

I support the President, and helped to get him elected. But If it doesn't go the way lots of us believe it will go, and it turns out that the President is exactly what you guys think he is, then he and any associates involved should burn.

And I would LOVE to be the first one to throw my torch on the pyre.

And I'd also be the first one to admit that I was wrong. I'd also want to be the first one to apologize.

So I have to ask, my friend, should it should turn out the way we believe it will, and WE end up being the ones sh***in' in high cotton,

How many on the "I hate the President, because, well, things" side of the argument admit that THEY were wrong, and apologize.

Would you? (and I don't mean that as a loaded question. I ask because I don't know)

Oh, one other thing.
How fast can you type? You do these long posts, sometimes one right after the other, in what seems like only seconds.

It's never personal, though. At least not from me it isn't. And I don't have the "offended" gene, so I very, VERY rarely take ANYTHING personally.

So, in the event that it doesn't go your way, that could be really upsetting for the anti-crowd, so I just want you guys to know that, hey, I'm here for ya.

If

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang
Are you stoned? Show me EVIDENCE. Suggestions and inneuendo are not enough.

Of course I am! Always! Without fail! Duh!
But it's really beside the point.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Love it dude. What I find funny is not one of the Trump worshipers you triggered found the irony in your OP and admitted that they do kinda act that way.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Your OP is about as fake as news can get.

You libtards have shot yourselves in the foot, over and over again. Just give it up already, you’re only making yourself look more and more ridiculous and out of touch with any semblance of reality.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Yall can get out of here with that nonsense.

For all this time since Trump became a thing, you guys have all gone progressively farther into the realm of absurdity while trying to make him look bad.

Now investigations are reaching their conclusion actually vindicating all WE have been saying.

And you guys act like more of the same from you makes you look cool.

Insulting people makes YOU look bad. Tell me how we are "Triggered" (your absurd cultures word) and we are cultish.....while exhibiting standoffish attitudes and defensive posturing through mental gymnastics.

You guys really do deserve to meet your extremist counterparts on the other side so youre both miserable.

What the F did a Trump supporter ever do to you cry babies?

What the F did Trump do to piss you all off so bad? Speak his mind? oooh no! You poor babies.

edit on 5 22 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: network dude

Oh there it is. I was waiting for the first "TDS" and you did not disappoint. Attaboy. I gave you a star.

You mean that investigation that is threatening to crack the wold in half and let all the gooey stuff spill out into the void? Last I heard from 1,000 right-wing mouthpieces, the Mueller investigation had to be stopped immediately before it caused the Apocalypse.

It had to be stopped because his appointment is 100% UN-Constitutional. You can't be allowed to be involved in prosecution if you are involved with the situation before it was a case. When it was a 'matter' you can.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Oh jeez....

....did you get sent to bed without supper?

I really want better for you man. What i just read in the OP was incredibly small.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Not a Trump voter. Not a member of R or D tribe. Not interested in being a Pharisee or Sadducee in good standing - in fact, I despise the herd mentality.
Rhetoric, rumour and innuendo is irrelevant.
What IS relevant to this point in time are facts and data .

---Evidence Please---

To this point in time, available facts and data DO show criminal activity by the Clintons, Obama and various entities that are part of the so-called "deep state" as well as numerous leeches, tapeworms and other low grade, pathetic life forms.

If we are to have any chance to slow or halt the decline of our Republic and society, we need to hold ALL of them equally, severly accountable - irrespective of party or socioeconomic/ religious affiliation or accomplishments. Until (or if ever) the tribal behaviors cease, the old divide and conquer tactic used by many (such as yourself) will only lead to the eventual destruction of our common country.... and our very priveledged way of life.

---Evidence Please!!---

Then drop the hammer on them all!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join