It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Should Be Removed from Office and Tried for Treason

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Can any of his fans name one good quality of Trump?

He has a 100% success-rate in triggering tards - easily one of his best attributes I reckon.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm just here for the entertainment.

Old wives tale says overindulgence in self-entertainment may make one go blind....
Just sayin

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Hey!!!! I'm starting to run out of bars to give away.

Here is yours

Do you feel better now?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

edit on 21-5-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Keep em coming AD, don't listen to the detractors. You're doing them a favor. They're temporarily insane...I hope its temporary!

One day, when this dark chapter is over, they'll come to you begging for forgiveness and thanking you

Keep the truth and facts on the record.
edit on 21-5-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Its really a shame the storied great site, ATS, of old has been infiltrated by the trump cult.

Its like the mass killings a social disease

What's really sad, is you likely honestly believe that and see yourself as some shining knight in armor.
Go get em tiger.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

a reply to: proximo

1. He cares about the American people, and he cares about trying to fulfill his campaign promises.

2. He has been VERY successful in getting his campaign promises put into action - which has resulted in our economy doing the best it has for DECADES. Supposedly Larry Kudlow said today that the early indication is First Quarter GDP is going to be over 4%! That is a minor miracle - and Trump caused it.

3. His foreign policy has been masterful - He has all but solved the NK issue, he has successfully fixed chinas trade dominance, and is well on his way to fixing Iran.

So you want to know what are Trump's redeeming qualities - well he is proving to be a damn good president - and you know what that is all anyone should care about rationally. You can love Obama because he gave a good speech and was a media darling - but if that is the main reason you love him - it shows you are a superficial fool.

All the above is subjective partisan dogma

Do you know Trump abandoned Roy Cohn when it was announced he likely had aids

Roy Cohen, who practically made Trump what he was.
Maybe Roy deserved desertion for that

Is he honest?

Is he truthful?

Not always - nobody is - seems to be truthful about what matters - he is doing what he said he would at a rate which is higher than any other president in my lifetime.

Is he loyal to friends?

Well he seems to be for the most part - I don't see any long line of former friends that have turned against him - GOD knows the media is looking for them. Hell even Stormy freakin Daniels didn't really have that much negative to say.

Is he intelligent?

Yes, the evidence for this is everywhere - he's a billionaire, a media master, and is getting things accomplished as president many people said were impossible. Even Comey says he is intelligent - hardly an unbiased source.

Forthright?

Are you kidding with this one? This is a man that says exactly what is on his mind - many times to his own determent.

You come up with NOTHING but partisan dogma

And admit his character is lacking

Partisan dogma - Really? GDP growth, opinion polls about the direction of the country, economic confidence, Trade deficits reducing, Record tax receipts - those are partisan dogma. NO - those ARE FACTS and they are positive for every American whether you like it or NOT.

No - unlike most on the left - I do not base my opinion on emotion - I base my opinion on FACTS. The facts clearly show he is doing a great job.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Can any of his fans name one good quality of Trump?

He cares about the country he an I both reside in.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Keep em coming AD, don't listen to the detractors. You're doing them a favor. They're temporarily insane...I hope its temporary!

One day, when this dark chapter is over, they'll come to you begging for forgiveness and thanking you

Keep the truth and facts on the record.

And you have the audacity to call out Trump supporters as a cult?

Hooboy.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Being a chess player, Manhattan chess club member, I appreciate this from one of the greatest chess players in history, Gary Kasparav.

“Trump has more Russian connections than Aeroflot

” Kasparov said, referring to the Russian airline in a speech Monday at the Common Good Forum in New York. “I believe in coincidences, but I also believe in the KGB.”
The Russian dissident and human rights activist also accused Trump on MSNBC Monday of “trying to divert” the investigation of Russian interference into the U.S. presidential election to “minor details.” Trump’s “attempts to move away from the core of this investigation into some foolish stories just demonstrates that he is quite desperate, and that he wants to control this process by tweeting and by shouting,” Kasparov added.
Trump’s new fury has been directed at his latest claim that the FBI planted a mole in his campaign, and he ordered the Justice Department to investigate. Last year, he claimed that the Obama administration had ordered the FBI to wiretap meetings in Trump Tower. There is no evidence that happened.
Kasparov suspects that serious secrets about Putin and Trump’s relationship have yet to emerge. It’s suspicious, said Kasparov, that while Trump is “not shy of criticizing anybody or anything, from NATO to Meryl Streep, [he] always refrains from saying one negative word about Vladimir Putin.”

Yeah, I mean if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and smells like a duck

It’s a duck

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
He cares about himself

He's deceiving you like any cult leader deceives his blind followers.

Like the Manson crew, for example.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

He cares about himself

He's deceiving you like any cult leader deceives his blind followers.

Like the Manson crew, for example.

Says the Obama Youth member.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

There are numerous Republicans who have come out to denounce the corrupt deceiver Trump.

As I recall there was never an army of Democrats who declared their opposition to Obama like there are numerous Republicans who have declared Trump a disaster.

That should tell you something

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: watchitburn

Get some new material. Please. I don't mind trolling at all (literally why I post in the Mud Pit) but ffs, don't bore me to death with your unoriginal screeching.

Don't bore me to death with your incoherent rambling. You wasted a whole lot of your time putting that crap together. Don't you have anything better to do? Think about it.

+2 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

As I recall there was never an army of Democrats who declared their opposition to Obama like there are numerous Republicans who have declared Trump a disaster. That should tell you something

Oh, it does. It tells me that the Democrat-Republican Party did not want Trump, that they are threatened by him, that they prefer the status quo. They're afraid Trump will upset the DC gravy train and they don't like that.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

There are numerous Republicans who have come out to denounce the corrupt deceiver Trump.

As I recall there was never an army of Democrats who declared their opposition to Obama like there are numerous Republicans who have declared Trump a disaster.

That should tell you something

It does. There are swamp creatures on all sides.

Remember that Republicans didn't want Trump at all.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Shouldn't that flag have a few more stars on it because Barry clearly said there were more states then everyone thought .He was the President at the time so ...just saying

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

35 mins ago

House Republicans to call for second special counsel to investigate alleged FISA abuse, Hillary Clinton probe

Hear that sound? It's the blue wave swirling down the toilet.

Source

edit on 21-5-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Under the US. Constitution ("The Law of The Land"). Only two (2), things are considered "treason/treasonous". I invite you, and others, to study what them "two" are. .. "Libs", like to be "legal". Just like Hitler, Stalin and such... Pass a "law"? That's totally "legal"?... Yeah? GFYS! If Pres. Trump is going to be put on "trial" for "treason"? That's not even a good joke! The Democrats/"traitors" won't touch him! They aren't even sure,
if a "L.E.O", is on their side! Let alone, an actual American "warrior", (Cops are pinheads, to American Soldiers/Marines).., sad fact, but true! But we comply,..we surrender, because we swore an oath! And "The Oath"... Is kinda, sort of, the same "oath" "LEO" and politicians make? No. It is not the same!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
My favorite part is that the same people who say the government is too incompetent to run healthcare (and everything else) also believe that somehow they are competent enough to run a vast multiple-agency wide conspiracy to take down Donald Trump.

(Can’t find a head on the table emoji)

Government run health care is a leviathan. It takes many hundreds or thousands to run it. As a Canadian I'm far more aware of this than you are.

The attempt to take down Trump requires nowhere near the same amount of people. 2 or 3 at the top of each agency is more than enough.

Sorry to highlight your idiotic post.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join