It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Should Be Removed from Office and Tried for Treason

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

edit on 5/21/2018 by TheLead because: My double post game is dope!
edit on 5/21/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

With all of this turmoil, particularly this last week, has the president at any time thought about stepping down before or now?

April?? Is that you??

No... just another meaningless rant..

Gunna be great watching you over the next 6yrs Ante... pucker up buttercup... bend over, lube up and take your maga

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's all going to be over soon.

It's coming, wait for it.....

followed by,

Gonna miss your TDS induced collusion fantasies, but I am sure you will find a new angle of attack on Trump to entertain with.
edit on 21-5-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
this is what Putin wants.....it worked in Russia, Turkey, Syria, Ukraine, etc. and now the grand prize, the U.S.....sowing the seeds of doubt and distrust among fellow Americans, to the point that they do not trust each other politically to do the right thing for the betterment of the country.

both republicans and democrats want a stable and civilized society to live in, and yet our petty differences have been massaged and magnified to the point that each side cannot see either, doing ANYTHING right.....

WE ARE BEING PLAYED.....and if good patriotic Americans, regardless of a "D" or a "R" in front of their name, do not realize it, our country will be on the path of not being able to make rash, thoughtful decisions as to our future....

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

" suggestive developments: " .............Garbage In , Garbage Out,,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The point of the mifsud and downer having connections to hillary just goes to show another point at how the major instances that started all of the surveillance of the trump team started with people connected to the clintons.

1. The supposed connection between Downer and the Clintons is this one granting of money by the Australian government to the CF to fund projects in 2006. I don't find that to be very convincing. It surely isn't enough to hang a claim of Downer being part of an international conspiracy on. Do you agree that there's nothing else that has been presented in terms of a connection?

2. What is the *actual* impropriety on the part of Downer? He didn't make anything up, did he?

3. The "connection" to Misfud isn't actually a connection to Misfud. He's got a colleague that supported Clinton and gave a speech promoting Clinton in Philly. That's extremely flimsy.

Just stop for a second and think about how on the one hand, you think the Papadopoulos stuff doesn't rise to the level of opening a counterintelligence investigation (even with all that was happening) but on other hand, you think the above connections are strong enough to suggest something nefarious.

Doesn't it seem like you're applying entirely different standards?

I would like to note that your post here is FAR FAR more reasonable and worthy of discussion. Even if we disagree, these are good points that do deserve answers which I try to give, sometimes unsuccessfully I admit. (I will follow up this post with one that attempts to respond to this point)

But thats a far cry from you crying people believe satanists or something are controlling things.

It's the Mud Pit and I felt like being hyperbolic for effect and dramatic flair. I don't actually think anyone has blamed Satanist. But at the same time, the rest of it isn't that hyperbolic as most every agency and/or person in that list has been directly implicated in some aspect of this alleged conspiracy.

Which I point out because in of itself, a conspiracy of that magnitude, with that many people and that many moving pieces would be *massive* and as these things grow to encompass more and more people, they (should) become less plausible and of course, much harder to conceal. Somebody from inside this conspiracy should have talked by now if it was this big.

Also, I was intentionally alluding to this title, for a thread at the top of the front page of ATS which cites of all places, True Pundit (who has literally fabricated multiple "exclusive" articles):

The DOJ-FBI-DOS-NSA-DNI-CIA-GCHQ-MSM All Conspired to Destroy Candidate-President Donald Trump!

Don't you see the irony here? You think I'm just being an asshole and flippant (which is true to an extent) but I'm also making a dig about the ludicrously large scope of this supposed conspiracy.

As to the bit about strawmen. I simply don't agree. I am constantly being told that I have said things that I've never said, that I believe things that I don't believe, etc. It's always "what about collusion?" and "what about impeachment?" Look at Les's post telling me about "my investigations."

Even as your admonishing me for what you perceive as my use of strawmen, in the same sentence you tell me why you think I do it. I don't think I do anything terribly different to you. Maybe a few of my posts recently have been less about disputing facts and more about refuting opinions out of frustration but I can assure you, I haven't lost anything and I'm always ready and willing to have a earnest debate on the facts.

Speaking of which, no, I am not overly concerned. I wouldn't be surprised if something not quite on the level turns up, it's the IC after all, but I'm confident that there was politically motivated conspiracy against Trump.

Which reminds me of an exchange I had with Network Dude where asked me if I was going to "admit that I was wrong" or something along those lines when whatever bombshell smoking gun you guys are waiting for happens.

I said sure but that the question seemed to me to be like asking me if he captured the Loch Ness monster, if I would believe in the Loch Ness monster.

The thing is, this will probably all drag on for years. And it's impossible for me to disprove a conspiracy against Trump. People who believe will believe. There's no smoking gun that could exist to prove the absence of one. As an example, look at what we're discussing right now. Prior to the revelation of Papadopoulos, Trump supporters were convinced that everything started with the "dodgy dossier" and was therefore illegitimate and some conspiracy against Trump. The true origins are revealed, they're perfectly reasonable to many of us but Trump supporters paused only briefly and then switched gears to claiming that the Papadopoulos stuff was in fact the evidence of the conspiracy.

Answer me this question, is there *anything* that could be produced that would once and for all convince you personally that the counterintelligence investigation was not a conspiracy against Trump?

Because the way it seems to me, there will always be *some* nook, some foothold that believers can use to hang onto their beliefs.

What about if the Mueller investigation (that you have switched from supporting to advocating for its demise imo) concludes that it was the Russians and gets indictments? (assuming it doesn't get killed)

+2 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

So let me get this straight.

1. Charges against Manafort for business he did with Ukranians 10 years ago which were previously investigated but he was not charged for.
2. Flynn allegedly lying to the FBI about the contents of his perfectly legal call to the Russian ambassador - (now it has leaked the FBI agents who interviewed him did not think he lied).
3. Roger Stone tweeting the Podestas were going to be outed for their dirty deeds - (they were - witness the destruction of Tony Podesta's firm).
4. Mueller indicting non existent Russian entities and Russians he never thought would show up to court for running a few thousand dollars of weird completely ineffective facebook ads.
5. A meeting with a Russian lawyer promising dirt on Hillary - (who met with Fusion GPS before and after said meeting and somehow was given permission to be in the country) - yet provided no dirt in the meeting. This is flashing setup in massive red blinking lights.
6. Sessions and Eric Prince being in the same room as Russians while on the campaign

These are supposedly proof of Russian collusion, but you have the nerve to say the right wing is building a massive conspiracy based on nothing.

Nothing such as
1. The dosier was paid for by Hillary and the DNC - and this fact was withheld from the FISA court and congress FOR MONTHS.
2. The FISA warrents were renewed multiple times when Comey himself described the Dossier as untrustworthy crap. Yet they continued renewing it.
3. Strok and Page texts leaking showing their out and out desire to take down Trump at any cost - but also admitting there was no there there in the Russian investigation.
4. Stephen Halper revealed to have planted Carter Page and Papodapolus in order to give the deep state reason to spy on the campaign.

If anyone honestly can look at those two lists and conclude the first one is more convincing they are suffering from severe TDS and should seek Medical help.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: network dude

My favorite part is that the same people who say the government is too incompetent to run healthcare (and everything else) also believe that somehow they are competent enough to run a vast multiple-agency wide conspiracy to take down Donald Trump.

(Can’t find a head on the table emoji)

You don't think the IC is capable of doing the things the IG is reporting? I admit there are some wild theories that get tossed around here, but facts are hard to dispute, even if you don't like them.

If you really want to get clued in, there are some text messages from some high up people in the IC, look into those for the start of a wonderful journey.

Please point me to these facts. Everyone keeps talking about them but they’ve yet to make an appearance in any pro Trump thread on this site.

Patience. When the report is out and the investigations are all done, you will have all the facts to view at your leisure, Not sure if you are aware, but these things take time. Mueller is still working on his end, and it looks like there will be more to come after that. You are in favor of letting the investigation run it's course aren't you?

I’m well aware these things take time, that’s what I’ve been saying since the beginning. I’ve also said since the beginning that if people really start looking into Trumps businesses, Russia will be the least of his worries.

Which is why I have a problem with all these assumptions and opinions being touted around as “fact” and then people trying to beat me over the head with it as if it’s undeniable.

If you have proof of crimes, I'd suggest you are a pathetic excuse for an American if you don't tell the authorities. See something, say something. If all you have is anger and TDS, well, they have puppies to help with that.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

There's something much more profoundly stupid going on with ATS

Sesame Street numbers 4 and 8
and letters "Sea" & "aitch" & " chan"
have massively corrupted any sensible notion of debate

Even moreso that the 'shhh -secret-w/h dudette-is-talking-to-us' has Gone main-stream

The "Trumpism" bubble is at the point of popping
Trump, today, has probably just pulled the pin
on his own presidency

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Saying "I dont know" and then shutting up makes people look really wise if not very smart.

This thread is brain vomit. This subject is cheap mental tequila. The OP is the boozey hangover.

edit on 5 21 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

If there is any justice in the world and Satan himself has not risen from the fiery depths of Hell and taken dominion upon the Earth, he should be impeached, removed from office, tried for treason and imprisoned for the remainder of his natural life alongside his cohorts.

Trump just may be Satan risen

GREAT OP, AS USUAL, AD!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

First I dont care what other people say to you, I was just pointing out what our discussions have been about.

If we each responded to each other projecting what others have said to each of us, it would be quite a silly meaningless conversation.

On what did downer do wrong.

Look his connections to hillary are the 25 million, but lets not forget that he is being accused of crimes or at least that donations is being looked at as possibly criminal, by some australians.

But again I turn it to you; we keep hearing about these miufsud russian connections. What were they? everyone who knew him says that they constantly sw him with Pitallea, the hillary supporting EU MP, but never with russians or what have. yet these connections to you are enough to justify starting the whole investigation.

People keep repeating Downer was truthful in his report to the fbi. How do you know? I havent seen exactly what he said, nor any proof that what he said was accurate. Now everything I have tyes assumes he was cuurate, but its funny to see people claim they know this as a fact.

Also, I outlined in my porevious post what I thought the most likely scenario was in all of this, and Downer and mifsuds hillary connections did not play a role other than to possibly explain why the fbi would take downers word as the most important reason to start planting an informant around trumps campaign and all the rest;l even though no official five eyes intel had been given.

More below.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Answer me this question, is there *anything* that could be produced that would once and for all convince you personally that the counterintelligence investigation was not a conspiracy against Trump?

Because the way it seems to me, there will always be *some* nook, some foothold that believers can use to hang onto their beliefs.

What about if the Mueller investigation (that you have switched from supporting to advocating for its demise imo) concludes that it was the Russians and gets indictments? (assuming it doesn't get killed)

There would most likely not be "one" thing, but suire I could be convinced.

If they were not stonewalling congress and released the info, if they explained there actions (such as why place an informant insetad of letting trump know his campaign may be being targeted).

Or if an independent investigation such as the IG was able to answer these questions.

Yeah, I would be willing to believe that.

Why have I jumped off the Mueller investigation?

because I was for looking into russian interfence, and trump russia collusion.

However, it is clear that Mueller is going far beyond that. In addition, the fact that it seems that mueller is not looking at russian interfence or collusion that occured on the other side of the equation speaks to me that he most likely is not interested in getting to the bottom of russian interference; only going after trump.

Now how about you.

At what point would something have to be released that would be too far for the investigators?

Is papadopoulos story enough to justify any amount of wiretapping, informant placing, unmasking, etc?

IS there nothing the intel agencies shouldnt have been allowed to do because Gp told downer a russian had dirt?

+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

If there is any justice in the world and Satan himself has not risen from the fiery depths of Hell and taken dominion upon the Earth, he should be impeached, removed from office, tried for treason and imprisoned for the remainder of his natural life alongside his cohorts.

Trump just may be Satan risen

GREAT OP, AS USUAL, AD!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

There you go Ante, here is the crowd your OP appeals to!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Hey - check out what General Flynns son just tweeted......

MFLYNNJR

*BURP*

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

*gasp*
*Wheeze*
They're gone now... my sides, somewhere out in the Kuiper Belt are my sides. I'm not sure how long this can continue... much more and they may become sentient and be the villain in the next Avenger's movie. The Avengers vs Burd's Sides: Infinity Rib Wars.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
And you’re a part of the trump cult.

Following to hell a liar, deceiver, and blasphemer

And worst-- a TRAITOR

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

So, if all this stuff is true, why hasn't Mueller actually produced evidence? As you ramble on about people setting aside all of their constitutional beliefs and values, you obviously haven't looked in the mirror. I am sure you don't believe the media networks arr consistantly reporting negative info about Trump, much of it erroneous, to sway your opinion. But, even if you could see through the facade, you would justify it as necessary. You sir are the lunatic with the crazed eyes, throwing your tantrum because you didn't get your way... or possibly you are an empty vessel that is incapable of logic, and you parrot what you have heard because your masters have uttered in your presence. Sad

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Its really a shame the storied great site, ATS, of old has been infiltrated by the trump cult.

Its like the mass killings a social disease

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join