It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Should Be Removed from Office and Tried for Treason

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

So far your Russia investigation turned up nothing,

Not my investigation but thanks. If it hasn't turned up *anything* then what's all the concern to the point of constitutional crisis?

your content-farm conspiracy turned up nothing

Not *my* conspiracy and "content-farm" is a mischaracterization. In reality, it turned out to be true that the Russians were using a troll farm for social media manipulation, were publishing ads, were assuming fake identities to engage with people and even got some small numbers to take to the street.

Oh, and what, 13 indictments? What's happened here is that the goal posts have been shifted from "didn't happen" to "well, it happened but..."

your white-nationalist conspiracy turned out to be nothing

I have no idea what you're talking about but thanks for demonstrating once more the hypocrisy of you admonishing *anyone* for Bulverism.

when you’re not padding your churnalism with someone else’s work

Are you quite serious? Have you seen ATS? It's an Internet forum. 99.9999% of all political OPs are "padded with someone else's work" (you know, like journalists?). What a really odd attempt at a slight. You on the other hand devote OPs to reinventing the wheel over and over to impress an audience who doesn't read. You think that cracking open a thesaurus and regurgitating other peoples' ideas is groundbreaking originality?

At this point, believing the opposite of what you do is a safe bet. No offence.

Believe whatever you want. No offense taken.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
No Star, No Flag

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ante didn't "just lose it" as in today. I think she lost it way back when she claimed to be a male with big balls---big something anyways. I thought maybe she had decided the whole gender thing allowed for that.

Well I'll you points for originality. It's always nice to see somebody of your advanced age able to do something more than drool into their jello.

Hey, Ante: The reason we use TDS so much is because what we once thought of as a joke turned out to be a very real condition. I have personally come to believe it can be terminal in some cases.

And then you effed it all up with that. You use "TDS" as tribal signaling because ironically, considering your constant yammering about "groupthink," you all have a habit of sounding exactly alike. Although, you do break through sometimes with something that isn't just run-of-the-mill programmed drivel.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
No Star, No Flag

No f#s given.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

United States who worked with a hostile adversary to prevent the lawful election of Hillary Rodham Clinton as the 45th President of the United States. 

HRC said....... Comey and wikileaks caused here to loose no wait she said it was middle America then it was she had no message. Man you folks blame every one but the ones that need it. Should of let Sanders have it, he may of even got my vote. But saddly you HRC cheerleaders are still on the payroll and can't see that if she would have never got the DNC nomination it would be a different ball game.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Lol. Don't you have some crosses to burn?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Lol. Don't you have some crosses to burn?

Nah, it's nearly summer, and we're in daylight up here for all but about 6 hours middle of the night. Not dramatic enough under those conditions. You're speaking of a wintertime activity only.

ETA: I am appreciating the belly laughs from you today, though. What a gem of an asset for an otherwise drab Monday!

edit on 21-5-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thank you for the post Ante

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'm just here for the entertainment.

In this regard, you're most generous. You've given far, far more LOLs here than I believe you'd taken for yourself and for that, we thank you.

You'd think that would work out differently considering there are dozens of you but you tend not to be all that funny, so I have to cast a very wide net.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Dont you burn smaller crosses (like Exhibition Model size) on weekends in between? Like how normal people might do a bonfire on Saturday night with some cold ones.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'm just here for the entertainment.

In this regard, you're most generous. You've given far, far more LOLs here than I believe you'd taken for yourself and for that, we thank you.

You'd think that would work out differently considering there are dozens of you

Oh no, baby, there's only one me. Unless that was a fat joke, in which case "dozens" is a bit of a push. Hmm... not sure whether to laugh or post a rambling manifesto OP whining about something.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dont you burn smaller crosses (like Exhibition Model size) on weekends in between? Like how normal people might do a bonfire on Saturday night with some cold ones.

...only after we've nailed newborn moose calves and harbor seal pups to them.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

How tastes bacon cooked in baby seal grease?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Lock him up!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Even then, if there had been no hack, what would this be? Probably not something that got too much additional attention. Except there was a hack, in fact there was more than one and they were taking place as this was happening. Then, what was really extraordinary, what was unique as far as Russian meddling and US presidential elections go, was that documents were published, immediately and then followed by an unprecedented mid-election publication of thousands of emails and documents in what was an obvious attempt at foreign influence into the election. Even if you do not believe the Russians were behind it, WikiLeaks is a foreign entity and the purpose of the publication was to hurt the Clinton campaign.

This would also make sense in the world of no hack.

I will post what your version of events may have looked like to show you why.

Lets assume russia hacked the dnc emails, and are setting on them.

Now I guess the idea is that they want trumps team to know they have these emails, and either exchange them for some benefit for trump, or let trump know they are hel[ping him for some potential favors in the future.

So according to this theory, insetad of getting in touch with someone like manafort, who is trumps campaign manager and supposedly had all sorts of coonections to russian oligarchs, or even someone like page, or trump jr, or any other number of people through a more direct channel, they do this.

They have a maltese professor who they have connections with that they know is friends with a hillary supporting EU MP, and works for universities that have strong connections to european intel agencies and smaller ones to us intel agencies become informed about this hack.

This alone is a huge risk for the russians; this prfessor could become compromised, could have loose lips, etc.

Then they have this professor contact an almost irrelevant low level member of trumps team he had a run in with before.

They then crypticlly start setting up a potential meeting (btw with wrong details like Putins niece being someone who would be met) with shady russian agents who know of the hack.

This is another huge risk. GP could blow the whsitle on this, or even just not offer anything in return (as apparently happned). Or he could be so low level the trump campaign wouldnt take him seriously, thereby ruining russias chances to leverage this dirt.

Now compare this to what they could have done; contacted a russian oligarch that had connections to manafort who they had worked with since at least 2012.

Please explain to me why they didnt just do that, and took all of these risks?

It seems just as likely to me that mifsud was possibly setting GP up.

However, I think the most likel;y scenario is somewhere in between.

Mifsud perhaps has russian connectioons, sets the meeting up with russians and GP.

The russian gp talks with and who is contact with mifsud talks in vague terms about emails they have of hillary.

As I have said over and over, this is not a surprise, seeing as how many people were publicly discussing the possibility that hillarys server was hacked and enemies like russia had got emails from her.

This russian (who may or may not be speaking on behalf of the kremlin) is trying to get dirt on trumps team or get some kind of compromising arrangement on this low level guy, and so he tells him the most obvious thing that would make GP believe he could help the campaign; i got dirty emails on hillary.

GP goes back and all indications are that he either never tells the campaign about this, or is not indulged by the trump team, who doesnt offer anything to this russian for these emails.

All of this sceanrio could have occured in a world were the DNC was not hacked.

Then the "hack" becomes public knowledge, and the fbi uses this as an excuse saying that clearly this is what the mysetrious russian was refering to.

That makes way more sense than the theory that says this russian was refering to this hack, and used a professor as an intermediary to a low level trump person instead of just contacting someone like manafort.

edit on 21-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
luckily, you have a wonderful investigation going on right now, that should find any and all wrongdoing on Trumps behalf. If he broke the law, he should be held accountable. Just as those before him, who may have broken the law. With all the investigations taking place, lots of people should be prosecuted.

But please remember, being an orange asshole isn't an impeachable offence, so you will need real crimes, not just TDS.
Have a super day.

wrong.....impeachment is a political act, it does not necessarily need to be criminal....look it up.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I have read your OP 10 times....what exactly is the point of it?
You say you are just expecting all the same memes and TDS comments in response.
If you are getting numb to all those type of responses, maybe it’s time to stop with these type of threads?
WE are getting numb to them.
Trump isn’t going anywhere...at least not anywhere in the fashion that you deranged Leftists want him to go, impeachment etc.
Put your efforts into helping the Democrats dig the party out of the bottom of the sh!thole.
I have voted Democrat in the past, try to help put out a candidate that will do some good for THIS country and maybe I will vote for them again.
Bitching and moaning about Trump day and night, isn’t really helping you guys.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
desperate libs are desperate

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Just that he has certain established facts that suggest credence to his fabricated storyline, but anyone else that uses those and others to suggest a differing story are crazy wing-nut conspiritards. Ehh,.. just my take

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join