It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Should Be Removed from Office and Tried for Treason

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

With about 99.9% of your posts about Trump what the hell did you post on before he was stuck in your brain? Go spend a week and post on some aliens or bigfoot, take a break.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
My favorite part is that the same people who say the government is too incompetent to run healthcare (and everything else) also believe that somehow they are competent enough to run a vast multiple-agency wide conspiracy to take down Donald Trump.

(Can’t find a head on the table emoji)

You don't think the IC is capable of doing the things the IG is reporting? I admit there are some wild theories that get tossed around here, but facts are hard to dispute, even if you don't like them.

If you really want to get clued in, there are some text messages from some high up people in the IC, look into those for the start of a wonderful journey.

+17 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So far your Russia investigation turned up nothing, your content-farm conspiracy turned up nothing, your white-nationalist conspiracy turned out to be nothing, and when you’re not padding your churnalism with someone else’s work, you go all unhinged with those who disagree with you. At this point, believing the opposite of what you do is a safe bet. No offence.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

My favorite part is that the same people who say the government is too incompetent to run healthcare (and everything else) also believe that somehow they are competent enough to run a vast multiple-agency wide conspiracy to take down Donald Trump.

You don't think the IC is capable of doing the things the IG is reporting? I admit there are some wild theories that get tossed around here, but facts are hard to dispute, even if you don't like them.

If you really want to get clued in, there are some text messages from some high up people in the IC, look into those for the start of a wonderful journey.

Please point me to these facts. Everyone keeps talking about them but they’ve yet to make an appearance in any pro Trump thread on this site.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yet this is the same government those that want to ban guns are adamant will protect us everyday, at every moment?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Yet this is the same government those that want to ban guns are adamant will protect us everyday, at every moment?

Yep. Which even further illustrates how dumb an idea it is. I’m a proud supporter of the 2nd amendment and have been collecting guns all my life.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Great rant OP . I think it was important for you to make mention of Russia in the first part just to get it out of your system . Its kind of like hate that will eat you up from the inside if not dealt with properly . But yea good to see the healing process has started for ya .

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

At first, and for a while, I thought such things were kind of funny, in their own odd ball way.

Now I find it to be just sad. Oh, so sad.

There is even a small trace of this also coming from the right. No where near the level to which this ha shown, but it is there.

And it too is just sad.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Please point me to these facts. Everyone keeps talking about them but they’ve yet to make an appearance in any pro Trump thread on this site.

Patience. When the report is out and the investigations are all done, you will have all the facts to view at your leisure, Not sure if you are aware, but these things take time. Mueller is still working on his end, and it looks like there will be more to come after that. You are in favor of letting the investigation run it's course aren't you?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Just because they try doesn't mean they will succeed.

I mean look at the train wreck it has become.... they haven't been able to do it, just like you said they wouldn't.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Is that you Jesse Ventura?

+13 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Ante didn't "just lose it" as in today. I think she lost it way back when she claimed to be a male with big balls---big something anyways. I thought maybe she had decided the whole gender thing allowed for that.

Hey, Ante: The reason we use TDS so much is because what we once thought of as a joke turned out to be a very real condition. I have personally come to believe it can be terminal in some cases.

Did anyone read the whole crazy rant? I tried but it was so lacking in any actual substance and so creepily unhinged as to be uncomfortable contemplating how afflicted the OP has become.

This new investigation into impropriety as per the alphabets and state department has obviously rung some already cracked bells. That's why I said TDS could be terminal---can you imagine the wrist-slashing should Trump be cleared and witch hunt perpetrators charged?? Woah.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Don't forget we peons should give them more of our hard earned money to disperse as they see fit.
edit on 5/21/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Patience. When the report is out and the investigations are all done, you will have all the facts to view at your leisure, Not sure if you are aware, but these things take time. Mueller is still working on his end, and it looks like there will be more to come after that. You are in favor of letting the investigation run it's course aren't you?

I’m well aware these things take time, that’s what I’ve been saying since the beginning. I’ve also said since the beginning that if people really start looking into Trumps businesses, Russia will be the least of his worries.

Which is why I have a problem with all these assumptions and opinions being touted around as “fact” and then people trying to beat me over the head with it as if it’s undeniable.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

/sarcasm off

Nice to finally see you join the Trump Train my friend! Welcome aboard!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Your losing it.

No. I'm not losing anything but I strongly feel that you and a lot of people have. You've lost your standards completely and are resorting to making bold declarations that aren't based in fact.

Now in every post, it's taken for granted that there's this mega conspiracy at all levels of US, UK and Australian government. Every thread anymore is undeserved victory lap.

Yet increasingly, you just want to say things this post and strawman me instead of responding to what I am actually typing.

Take a look at any thread I post about politics on ATS. It's flooded with idiots posting lame ass ad hominems. When I post in response to you, I tell you exactly why I think you're wrong. I'll do it again right now.

Your most recent sticking point is somehow claiming the litany of things that are wrong with the idea that a low level trump member named george papadopoulos getting drunk and telling an autralian diplomat that some russian told him he had dirty emails on hillary is justification for all of the behavior we have seen from the intel community against trump can be boiled down to just saying "the austalian diplomat has connections to hillary"

This is a drastic understatement that ignores all of the circumstances. This wasn't a one off. It wasn't an out of the blue rambling, isolated and without any context. As it pertains specifically to GP, Misfud introduced him to a Russian woman who claimed to have connections to high ranking Russian officials. There's literally emails of her discussing how she can setup meetings. At the same time, you have Misfud claiming to have this high-level information from his Russian contacts. Misfud claimed that.

Even then, if there had been no hack, what would this be? Probably not something that got too much additional attention. Except there was a hack, in fact there was more than one and they were taking place as this was happening. Then, what was really extraordinary, what was unique as far as Russian meddling and US presidential elections go, was that documents were published, immediately and then followed by an unprecedented mid-election publication of thousands of emails and documents in what was an obvious attempt at foreign influence into the election. Even if you do not believe the Russians were behind it, WikiLeaks is a foreign entity and the purpose of the publication was to hurt the Clinton campaign.

I don't see how you can say what you continue to say without taking into account what a huge deal that is.

And between these two things, this loose lipped Trump FP advisor blabs his mouth in some bar (that appears to be frequented by politcos) about how this professor with Russian connections told him that they Russians had thousands of emails that they were going to use to hurt Trump. So it only makes sense in light of what happened next, that he put the two together and reached out to the US, probably through diplomatic channels.

You cannot explain to me why you and others keep bringing up the Clinton Foundation funding from the Australian government in 2006 like it's a mic dropper that in of itself proves anything. To me, it looks like a tenuous tie (for reason I explained) that is trotted out to smear Downer and to make it look like he did something improper as part of a plot. The op-ed that you posted about, basically just says it's proof that he's in league with the Clinton's and will do whatever. Am I wrong? And there's no other evidence presented in support of this supposed link. To me, that's a really flimsy thing on which to smear Downer.

And lots of people are equally smeared in the same or similar fashion and presumed to be part of a grand conspiracy.

Then there was the stories in the right-wing news and subsequent threads, including one by you about how Misfud has a colleague who gave a speech in favor of Clinton in Philly. Why is this important? I don't really know except that it's then used to infer that perhaps Misfud is actually a DNC operative. Which is an unbelievable reach.

Which all goes to the point I'm making in this thread. Trump supporters have strung together a bunch of these little minor "conspiracy theories" into a big conspiracy theory and most of them are by themselves not very substantial but then magically, they come together like Voltron to form a mega conspiracy.

The crux of the issue here is that between the the understatement, the downplaying, the ignoring of context, the carefully curated set of cherry picked ideas, the Trump echo chamber has built in their minds, some many tentacled mutant argument for why the opening of the counterintelligence investigation was illegitimate.

Because that's become the latest point of weakness to attack. After all, if the counterintelligence investigation was opened for no good legitimate reason, then by default, it must have been opened for some nefarious purpose such as "to spy on the Trump campaign" for political advantage.

Which is exactly what is being alleged.

What about that is just strawmen arguments or me "losing it?"

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
lololol

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
are resorting to making bold declarations that aren't based in fact."

MY SIDES!!! OMG, will someone ask Elon Musk to pick them up somewhere in Mars' orbit? Pot, this is kettle and we have something to discuss... you may want to clear your calendar and pack a lunch because we're going to be in the meeting for awhile.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I get it - if you stop looking for facts, accept whatever you hear, squint really hard, link every single lie you ever heard or told together, list every agency you can think of to blame, and let your triggered emotions run wild, you can say whatever you want!

Not.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The point of the mifsud and downer having connections to hillary just goes to show another point at how the major instances that started all of the surveillance of the trump team started with people connected to the clintons.

This is just one small point into many wrong with the GP story.

I would like to note that your post here is FAR FAR more reasonable and worthy of discussion. Even if we disagree, these are good points that do deserve answers which I try to give, sometimes unsuccessfully I admit. (I will follow up this post with one that attempts to respond to this point)

But thats a far cry from you crying people believe satanists or something are controlling things.

Yes, there are people that seem to only want to call names and whathaver; thats true of all sides as you know. And I tghink if you are honest you will say that I have often times defended you from this sort of thing even though we often disagree.

That doesnt seem to be a reason to worry about them when engaged in serious discussion; something I feel in the past we have done very well.

It does seem like lately you are using more of this type of strawman deflection though, and I cant help but wonder if its because deep down you know that there were some shady things being done by the intel community against trump.

Maybe I am completely wrong; maybe you are just having a laugh. Thats fine.

But I was just saying my piece about what I think about the comments you have been making like the one in this OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join