It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Should Be Removed from Office and Tried for Treason

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I know, it is terrible to see all the Trump supporters who will inevitably flock to this thread, get "triggered" af and try to troll me with the same tired buzzwords, unfunny memes and unclever digs.

Calling people "triggered" was sorta edgy two years ago and now nursing home bound MAGA hat wearing people accuse one another of being "triggered" when they lose at checkers.

Get some new material. Please. I don't mind trolling at all (literally why I post in the Mud Pit) but ffs, don't bore me to death with your unoriginal screeching.

link   
Source? Or is this bound for the rant section?

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Trump is not a psychotic criminal. He is the savior of humanity.

That's a doozy of a sentence.
Have you been abusing Dimethyltryptamine by any chance?

+26 more 
link   
Ah, the OP has finally lost it. Funny.
Finally regressed into Maxine Waters territory.
Quite the outburst, it has to be said.

Funniest of all that apparently the Trump supporters are triggered.
This thread has been bookmarked for the very definition of triggered.

edit on 21/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh there it is. I was waiting for the first "TDS" and you did not disappoint. Attaboy. I gave you a star.

You mean that investigation that is threatening to crack the wold in half and let all the gooey stuff spill out into the void? Last I heard from 1,000 right-wing mouthpieces, the Mueller investigation had to be stopped immediately before it caused the Apocalypse.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

LOL, Well put. Fight fire with fire. I appreciate your tenacity.

+31 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa

The closer *what* gets?

Failure, failure of a witchhunt to produce anything the withhunters could anchor an actual impeachment to. We've now entered "Why must Trump go? BECAUSE WE HATES HIM! WE HATES HIM AND WE SAYS HE MUST GO. NASTY TRUMPSES!!!"

This is, without a doubt, the most hilarious self immolation of a political party and it's lickspittles ever seen in this country.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

+11 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
More lunatic theories from the alt left

Literally every accusation against Trump other than he says dumb things has been proven false

And by alt left I mean alternate universe
edit on 21-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
link   
Whatever you are huffing in your avatar.....take it off and breathe a little.

+22 more 
link   

Your losing it.

Take a deep breath.

I feel like you and I have had some great discussions.

Yet increasingly, you just want to say things like this post and strawman me instead of responding to what I am actually typing.

Your most recent sticking point is somehow claiming the litany of things that are wrong with the idea that a low level trump member named george papadopoulos getting drunk and telling an Australian diplomat that some russian told him he had dirty emails on hillary is justification for all of the behavior we have seen from the intel community against trump can be boiled down to just saying "the Australian diplomat has connections to hillary"

Then you spread your strawman as if pointing that out also means that satanists and whatever crazy garbage you are spewing here.

Its laughable and should be beneath you.

Yes, Downer did have connections to Hillary. That is one small part of what makes using the papadopoulos story as the justifications for the wiretaps, the intel letters to get phone records, the having informants contact trumps team, unmaskings, etc. a horrible abuse.

Meanwhile, you ignore over and over everything you dont have an answer for, and instead act like anyone who has any problems with the intel agencies actions here are somehow blaming satanists or something.

And when you post this, its becoming more and more obvious you have no logical defense for many of these stories, and so are trying to strawman and smear instead of having a discussion.

Take a deep breath and come back to reality.
edit on 21-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

How many times have you said about me, in the Mud Pit, "the OP has finally lost it."

I didn't "lose" anything. I'm just here for the entertainment.

+13 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I'm just here for the entertainment.

In this regard, you're most generous. You've given far, far more LOLs here than I believe you'd taken for yourself and for that, we thank you.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Not 100% sure you meant it this way... but it made me chuckle.

You keep being you mate, you are an interesting poster.

+4 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Oh there it is. I was waiting for the first "TDS" and you did not disappoint. Attaboy.

Wait. You mean all this time you had TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and here I thought you had TARD (Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder).

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

"Short Stories" is appropriate.

😎💡

+2 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Oh there it is. I was waiting for the first "TDS" and you did not disappoint. Attaboy. I gave you a star.

You mean that investigation that is threatening to crack the wold in half and let all the gooey stuff spill out into the void? Last I heard from 1,000 right-wing mouthpieces, the Mueller investigation had to be stopped immediately before it caused the Apocalypse.

I don't know if you are aware of this, but I'd like to clue you in. Not ONE of us here has any bearing on the investigations taking place now or in the future. Mueller will find what he finds or not, and the new investigation brought on by the IG report will do it's thing even if you love it or hate it. So we have every right to talk about it, but to pretend you have some control, well, it's not like that sport.

TDS is what I see as an unnatural hatred for Trump. If you manufacture things to not like about him, it's likely you are infected. And brother, you are down with the sickness bad. I'd like to look into the Obama administration years and find any ATS poster who made even half the "I don't like Obama " threads as you have made "Trump is orange, derp" threads.

Just so you know, there is a big wonderful world out there, and if God is there, and he/she cares, it will all still be there when Trump is back to just being a billionaire businessman who used to be president of the United States.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: slatesteam

"Short Stories" is appropriate.

😎💡

If I do one about my own work then I put it in the Conspiracy Theorists forum.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

How many times have you said about me, in the Mud Pit, "the OP has finally lost it."

I didn't "lose" anything. I'm just here for the entertainment.

Well, fella, it is entertaining - I will give you that.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
My favorite part is that the same people who say the government is too incompetent to run healthcare (and everything else) also believe that somehow they are competent enough to run a vast multiple-agency wide conspiracy to take down Donald Trump.

(Can’t find a head on the table emoji)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join