It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Should Be Removed from Office and Tried for Treason

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:
(post by dntwastetime removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: theantediluvian

A windjammer: The dying howls of a turd trapped in the lower GI Tract...

Made me laugh. Much appreciated!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
hHe knew what, he's just playing dumb. The Q Patriots are coming for Obama/Hillary and their cohorts, so heads up theantediluvian, you better get a second passport if you are among that crowd.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You are truly delusional. Trump has more kahobes than all the Dem, ur I mean communists put together. A whole year by Mueller and nothing but our tax dollars going up in smoke and now we will have FBI agents come forward and expose the real crime experts. Comedy comedy and clapper sounds like a vaudeville act and add Brennan and the whole thing smells to high heaven. What a group when you add Hitler and obummer, Pelosi and snowshoe shummer. What a pile of crap. I he dems have no agenda except impeach. They want higher taxes and more division to give themselves relevance.if you haven't switched parties by now, you are truly not an American in any true sense of the word.
Why don't you just leave the country and go some where you reallynwill be appreciated like NKorea or Syria.....

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
a reply to: DJW001

Ok this might be better [[[ANTIDILUVIAN]]] CLOWN TRASH Troll [[[CLOWN]]] #1 That's the BOX rite there. The more we respond to the op trash the more tree fiddy's it makes. Antihuman should have been banned on here for being an obvious agent long ago. TRASH OP.

I see you are doubling down on Joo. You realize Trump is supporting the extreme Zionist right, don't you? At least you are up [Storm] front about your alt-right desire to strip others of their constitutional rights. I must admit, I do see a banning in the near future. Ciao, baby.
edit on 26-5-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2018 by DJW001 because: Edit due to Moscow Mule. --DJW001

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Wow haven't heard anything this direct as in "direct political action" since Bush was in office.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Radical Zionists? You mean he is not catering to those paralyzed by fear and political bully's that have kept Israel from normal state effect from its founding.

Current Hamas blowhard is simply a Arafat in 3 peace suite. Iran chest thumping who listens anymore, Arabia is softening. All this bull crap was never much more that political flap trap and racist against the Jews.

edit on 26-5-2018 by Logarock because: h

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
So...

The DNC/Clinton gave the FBI a fake dossier, the FBI used this as the basis for a FISA warrant - then said they didnt
The FBI put a spy in the Trump Campaign
The Clintons put an email server in the basement to funnel state secrets with which they used for Pay to Play to the CF
The Clintons destroyed evidence that congress subpheoned
The FBI subverted justive by editing its memo's
The DOJ and FBI have stone walled all investigation by congress into the matters
The FBI ignored crucial evidence
The FBI deliberately threw the Clinton Email Investigation
The FBI spied on Trump Tower
The FBI Deputy's wife accepted a Clinton Foundation (here to) payment
The Clinton Spouse met with the Attorney general in secret
The FBI Director leaked investigative materials
The DNC cheated in the primaries by rigging the election
The DNC Allowed a pakistani spy to steal information on congress, then allowed them to attempt to flee
The FBI discussed an ''insurance policy'' incase Trump won
The DOJ and FBI conspired to trust each other's finding without looking into the cases
The DOJ told the FBI to refer to it as a matter
The FBI agent Strzok edited the FBI Directors statement so it wouldnt be legally worded

....... but its Trumps Fault because he's demanding an investigation into the DOJ, FBI and DNC?

Its no wonder people are mocking you...

Outstanding summary.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

No, this is:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

LOL...responding to the allegations with "lie" and "fantasy" is not exactly a resounding argument in your favor.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: dntwastetime

Ok this might be better [[[ANTIDILUVIAN]]] CLOWN TRASH Troll [[[CLOWN]]] #1 That's the BOX rite there. The more we respond to the op trash the more tree fiddy's it makes. Antihuman should have been banned on here for being an obvious agent long ago. TRASH OP.

I see you are doubling down on Joo. You realize Trump is supporting the extreme Zionist right, don't you? At least you are up [Storm] front about your alt-right desire to strip others of their constitutional rights. I must admit, I do see a banning in the near future. Ciao, baby.

Yeah. I'm surprised Blaine hasn't pulled this one yet. He's deleted far less triggering content. But I see it got your attention.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

LOL...responding to the allegations with "lie" and "fantasy" is not exactly a resounding argument in your favor.

Neither is making a list of random accusations without providing evidence. I pointed out the lies, you need to prove they are true.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Outlier13

Neither is making a list of random accusations without providing evidence. I pointed out the lies, you need to prove they are true.

"Random accusations" ? None of the 18 summary points from Agit8dChop are "random".

Here is the Webster's dictionary definition of random:

ran·dom
[ˈrandəm]
ADJECTIVE

made, done, happening, or chosen without method or conscious decision.

Either you are willfully ignorant and have not been paying attention for the past year and a half or you are in complete denial. Which is it? Of the 18 points Agit8dChop summarized only 2 cannot be proven. The other 16 points can all be backed up very, very easily. Go perform your own due diligence and stop relying upon others to educate you.

You are a perfect example of what identity politics represents.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

They are random because there is no logic knitting them all together, other than a vague, cosmic sense that our first African American president is some sort of gangster. Not one of the claims has been proven outside the fantasy world of Fox News and the alt-right conspirasphere.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well that means you are in denial because as I said previously 16 of those summary points can be EASILY validated.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Reality Check. Do you honestly believe any of your points will be validated and Trump impeached!?? There seems to be a growing amount of evidence Trump was being set up and FBI field agents are eager to blow the cover of the perps.

Report: FBI Agents Want To Be Subpoenaed To Testify Against Comey, McCabe
edit on 28-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I wish in my lifetime that people will open their eyes and no longer be brainwashed and conditioned by these sociopaths!

They care all criminals, they all do not give a crap about you or your family. They brainwash you with patriotism and love for your country, so you look at governments as mini Gods. So they can get away with what they get away with.

They give you the illusion that you are free. That you can vote, thst that are here to protect you. It is all an illusion, just to keep the population in check.

People will blindly fight for them, because they believe they are fighting for their country. They are not fighting for their country, they are fighting for the people who benafit from such a war.

None are more hopelessly enslaved, than those who falsely believe they are free.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I don't give any politician a complete free support pass, even our current President. Though Trump is so assailed I'm beginning to believe the Deep State has made it clear he has no owner, like the previous presidents, Kennedy excluded.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Jay-morris

I don't give any politician a complete free support pass, even our current President. Though Trump is so assailed I'm beginning to believe the Deep State has made it clear he has no owner, like the previous presidents, Kennedy excluded.

They are all puppets. Leaders come and go. Just another illusion.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join