It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Should Be Removed from Office and Tried for Treason

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
So...

The DNC/Clinton gave the FBI a fake dossier, the FBI used this as the basis for a FISA warrant - then said they didnt
The FBI put a spy in the Trump Campaign
The Clintons put an email server in the basement to funnel state secrets with which they used for Pay to Play to the CF
The Clintons destroyed evidence that congress subpheoned
The FBI subverted justive by editing its memo's
The DOJ and FBI have stone walled all investigation by congress into the matters
The FBI ignored crucial evidence
The FBI deliberately threw the Clinton Email Investigation
The FBI spied on Trump Tower
The FBI Deputy's wife accepted a Clinton Foundation (here to) payment
The Clinton Spouse met with the Attorney general in secret
The FBI Director leaked investigative materials
The DNC cheated in the primaries by rigging the election
The DNC Allowed a pakistani spy to steal information on congress, then allowed them to attempt to flee
The FBI discussed an ''insurance policy'' incase Trump won
The DOJ and FBI conspired to trust each other's finding without looking into the cases
The DOJ told the FBI to refer to it as a matter
The FBI agent Strzok edited the FBI Directors statement so it wouldnt be legally worded

....... but its Trumps Fault because he's demanding an investigation into the DOJ, FBI and DNC?

Its no wonder people are mocking you...

Quoted because I may want to borrow that.

I will attribute it to you.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The DNC/Clinton gave the FBI a fake dossier, the FBI used this as the basis for a FISA warrant - then said they didnt

Trump staff kept cropping up on recordings of Russian agents. The recordings were so alarming that they seemed to verify information provided by other sources, the Steele dossier among them. In the interests of national security, FISA warrants had to be issued.

Lie.

The Clintons put an email server in the basement to funnel state secrets with which they used for Pay to Play to the CF

Fantasy.

Possibly. But that was simple corruption, not treason. What Trump is suspected of is treason.

Not sure what you are talking about here.

The DOJ and FBI have stone walled all investigation by congress into the matters

No, they have cooperated fully. The FBI resists being exploited for partisan wrangling, especially if a leaky Congress might reveal classified information.

Be specific, please.

No, they simply could go no further than was possible.

No, the FBI spied on agents of a hostile foreign power. For some reason, this led them to Trump Tower.

Someone's wife contributed to a campaign he didn't like. So what?

If it was secret, how do you know about it?

Be specific. Are you talking about Comey "leaking" Trump's threat at the secret one-on-one meeting? That was not an investigation, that was intimidation. If what Comey relates is true, that alone is grounds for Trump's impeachment.

he DNC cheated in the primaries by rigging the election

Not exactly true, but so what? No laws were violated.

The DNC Allowed a pakistani spy to steal information on congress, then allowed them to attempt to flee

Again, not quite true.

Another lie. A private citizen who happened to be an FBI agent used that phrase dreading the election of an unqualified candidate. He also hated Hillary Clinton.

The DOJ and FBI conspired to trust each other's finding without looking into the cases

The FBI is the Department of Justice.

Well, it's not energy....

The FBI agent Strzok edited the FBI Directors statement so it wouldnt be legally worded

...and now he is off the case. Justice rendered.

....... but its Trumps Fault because he's demanding an investigation into the DOJ, FBI and DNC?

It's Trump's fault that he surrounded himself by people who were already under investigation for espionage, money laundering, and corruption. The Obama administration did not act because they were afraid that they would be accused of politicizing what is a national security issue. Trump has politicized it, and is attempting to destroy our counterespionage establishment. He has succeeded in subverting House Republicans. Why else meet without Democrats if not to conspire?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
So...

The DNC cheated in the primaries by rigging the election

Its no wonder people are mocking you...

Great post. Despite the protests from those unwilling to accept what is going on, every single one of your points is true, except maybe the first one. We know McCain ran like a little puppy to his mothers teat as soon as he had it, but it does appear that the FBI were actually already in possession of it from the foreign agents the Clinton campaign were paying to compile it.

edit on 25/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You are among those "unwilling to accept of what is going on."

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
tRump supporters are so stupid it borders on ridiculous. I would accept a John McCain or a Paul Ryan, hell best scenario being , Robert Mueller, but tRump, never. How can anyone support a self proclaimed racist. I must be missing something.

I have always told my children and grandchildren to respect our president, whether you agreed with him or her or not. Sense tRump , I would never tell my offspring to strive to even think about being like him.

Can anyone honestly tell there children or grandchildren that this is a person you should look up to. If so , then we, as Americans have failed to adhere to basic principles of ethical behavior.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
tRump supporters are so stupid it borders on ridiculous. I would accept a John McCain or a Paul Ryan, hell best scenario being , Robert Mueller, but tRump, never. How can anyone support a self proclaimed racist. I must be missing something.

I have always told my children and grandchildren to respect our president, whether you agreed with him or her or not. Sense tRump , I would never tell my offspring to strive to even think about being like him.

Can anyone honestly tell there children or grandchildren that this is a person you should look up to. If so , then we, as Americans have failed to adhere to basic principles of ethical behavior.

Thank God it isn't up to just you!
I don't want any part of McCain or Ryan

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think Bush 1, 2& 3, The Clintons and Barry Obama should receive the same treatment if Trump does. And they deserve it.
edit on 25-5-2018 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Such a ridiculous troll.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Such a ridiculous troll.

I'm sure you want your children and grandchildren to be just like him.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Don't be a donkey's # hoss

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

Typical Trumpster response. Not capable of intelligent though.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Typical Donkey's # response. Not capable of Any Intelligent Thought.

btw you said 'though' not thought. Learn to spell dude.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Typical Donkey's # response. Not capable of Any Intelligent Thought.

btw you said 'though' not thought. Learn to spell dude.

Excuse me , maybe graduated from the same kindergarten as tRump.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Excuse me, but I'm not the one that can't spell. Grow a pair buddy.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
TREEE FIDDY !!! TREE FIDDY !!

(post by dntwastetime removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Such a ridiculous troll.

I'm sure you want your children and grandchildren to be just like him.

You expect anyone to fall for your appeal to emotion? You don't have the footing to do so.

Provide something other than opinion based on fear and the MSM echo chamber and maybe you could have that. Otherwise, like I said. Ridiculous troll.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Just put them out of your misery.

End the blood line.

Only honorable thing to do.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
The closer it gets....the more you post.

Nothing like the smell of fear in the morning.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
Antideluvian is an obvious complete and total ((((CLOWN)))). Sorry buddy your guys in Iran anf the rest of the rouge clown operator site are next and then you will be gone forever.

When in doubt, play the Joo card.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join