It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Should Be Removed from Office and Tried for Treason

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: wills120

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: wills120

What I don't think the Left seems to understand is that they better have overwhelming evidence to impeach Trump (so far they don't).

If not, then a lot of people are going to start shooting. Sadly, Civil War II is long overdue.

How are you going to identify the "left" when the time comes to shoot them?

Do you even know how stupid it is to make threats on the internet?

I'm not making threats at all, I'm pointing out a possible outcome and simply passing on what I hear day in, day out. The first President in at least 50 years is finally taking on Washington and the Globalists - and then gets removed from office over complete bullsh*t? You will see civil disobedience rise to a level never before seen in this country. Look at the map again of all the counties that Trump won and you'll soon realize that those people who voted for Trump are the ones who feel disenfranchised....and they won't be happy if things go back to the way they were before him.

You didnt answer my question...."how will you identify the "left" when it comes time to shoot them"

Pussy hats, skinny jeans, antifa logos, and limp-wrists....

But in all seriousness, it won't be hard because it's the Left who keep attacking and coming after average Americans. Based Stickman did fairly well at identifying them.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

For CRIMES SHE COMMITTED

Which crimes would they be ?

Real jail-time crimes, i mean
not fantasy stuff, not wet dream stuff
not crimes "made up inside a Trump supporter's head" "crimes"

Real crimes

List 'em, cowboy
:@)
a reply to: burdman30ott6

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

I did list them. Read em and ride em, cowgirl.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Did you ?
Would you mind putting a link up ?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

you right-wingers could care less if trump makes this country into a dictatorship....just admit you would love to see liberals put in jails, maybe even gassed if they got out of line......you people don't give a sh** about anything other than your own sick, demented, enjoyment......

These types of comments expose you and your ilk. No "right-wingers" have said anything about executing liberals or jailing liberals... the fact that you and yours jump right to that is a clear indication, however, that it is on your mind and is what you'd like to see done to "right-wingers." Fascism, thy name is all over that post.

trump chanted "lock her up" for how long?.....and ALL OF HIS SUPPORTERS were shouting the same thing, even here on ATS, you guys were giddy about repeating it....have you read "mein Kampf"......or "the rise and fall of the third reich".....all the elements of hitler's takeover and the way he manipulated the people are in there, the similarities are right on point

For CRIMES SHE COMMITTED, bless your heart. My God, nobody was calling for the bitch to do jail time just because we disliked her pants suits, her political positions, or her voice... those were reasons we didn't want to see her as president, but her CRIMES were the reason we want to see her jailed. Benghazi, derreliction of duty, illegal handling of classified data, private email servers for government documents, quid pro quo with the Russians for uranium in exchange for Clinton Foundation donations, a string of curiously and conveniently dead people in her wake, insider trading, HER CRIMES. Bless your poor heart, you really are blind to this, aren't you?

there was no crime by Hillary as far as Benghazi....show me the law she broke
classified data on here private email server, not a crime until the 2014 records act, she left in 2013.
uranium deal?.....show me the crime SHE committed
dead people.....huh??...evidence?.....no
dereliction of duty, your opinion?.....she was SoS....what crime?
insider trading?....where's the evidence of a crime committed, and why wasn't any prosecutor informed?
edit on 22-5-2018 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

For all this time since Trump became a thing, you guys have all gone progressively farther into the realm of absurdity while trying to make him look bad.

IMHO thats kinda the pot calling the kettle black and personally I have done nothing to try to make him look bad...

Now investigations are reaching their conclusion actually vindicating all WE have been saying.

They are? You know something we don't?

Insulting people makes YOU look bad. Tell me how we are "Triggered" (your absurd cultures word)

Really??? lol... do you find it ok then when your fellow ATS'rs use words like dimocrats, dumbocrats libtards.... do you chastise them as well or is it just us that are not allowed to "insult" you folks??? and Triggered.... pretty sure you can find you folks using it everyday, but again thats ok for you guys?

What the F did a Trump supporter ever do to you cry babies? What the F did Trump do to piss you all off so bad? Speak his mind? oooh no! You poor babies.

Nothing. See right there... "cry babies"... ok for you to insult though right???
My point was the hypocrisy of Trump supporters on this website. You show it right there yourself. Telling me that insulting you makes me look bad and then insult me. Well played.

The hypocrisy I see daily is every day like clock work, a member will post an anti- Hillary or anti- Democrat thread. Usually with little or questionable sources. The same group of people will reply with their silly lines of she is going to prison and woot woot great thread and so on... Surely you can agree with that.

Meanwhile somebody will post what you and I would call an anti Trump thread. Usually just stating facts that shine a bad light on Not even so much on Trump but his team members...of which he is the leader so yeah onto him too.

Now the same group of people mentioned in the above paragraph will show up and be like dude get over it... you do this every day...TDS...mental.... tick tock....

You can tell me I am wrong, you can say that is not being hypocritical....but.... if you just look at two sets of threads, read the responses and then tell me I am wrong then I will admit that I am just a triggered crybaby dumbocrat.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There was so much turn coating before and after this last election; not to mention so much pander... even down to ahem; penis size when a standard condom fits any 3 liter bottle of whore; not one's wife/husband.

Impeachment sounds like the religious establishment; are trying to roll another William Clinton in and right back out of that same old wheelchair.

Um; Teddy where exactly does that touch you in the Roosevelt?

Talk about political family legacies... the first one tamed much of the West; and the second made national parks out of it. Reagan saw how gold struck the silver screen and how much the streets were bleeding with the shattered hearts homes and broken dreams; while the other side of the coin was casting couches to the left and flipping them out on the street bagged and tagged. Then the mental health industry; fresh out of the psychedelic 1960's decided to cast a different couch, and well the more they dug deeper than the census? The more social institutions developed to help the home.

Church and family used to be tied very closely that a gossip worked better than a confessional; in modern society where all that fails, is a huge clog in and on the court system.

Russia kicked all the Yhvh Witnesses out; because they know to seal their records against any investigation; towards the abuse of minors and other family members. When religion is used as a way to be an escape goat? It becomes pretty clear whom the ass really is. Not to be the butt of an old joke; but 12 angry men was a jury against Rome. Of course; they were roaming and not Roman; so they fed the pagans any one not the state dwellers, to the very same beasts they saw them as.

Ignorant of the law was no excuse; even to this very day. When traveling state to state best to check the variances; to keep easement going down the right roads, instead of the wrong paths otherwise more bills to stack up; than the normal and budgeted, travel expenses.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Don't hold your breath for an intellectual analysis
be ready for an (orange tainted) dog whistle call deflection

You could, however,
be in for a laughable windfall of alternative 'proof'
culled from as equally as laughable 'sources'

Britebart,The hill, Gateway Pundit
et al

No reasonable or civilised discussion here

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

you right-wingers could care less if trump makes this country into a dictatorship....just admit you would love to see liberals put in jails, maybe even gassed if they got out of line......you people don't give a sh** about anything other than your own sick, demented, enjoyment......

I would be gassed with my liberal friends before I would allow anything like that to happen.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The hypocrisy I see daily is every day like clock work, a member will post an anti- Hillary or anti- Democrat thread. Usually with little or questionable sources. The same group of people will reply with their silly lines of she is going to prison and woot woot great thread and so on...

That's ATS today

^^^y'see the post just above^^^*
There you go !
don't reply
it's not worth it
edit on 22-5-2018 by Cassi3l because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

Don't hold your breath for an intellectual analysis
be ready for an (orange tainted) dog whistle call deflection

You could, however,
be in for a laughable windfall of alternative 'proof'
culled from as equally as laughable 'sources'

Britebart,The hill, Gateway Pundit
et al

No reasonable or civilised discussion here

yup....the political threads have become useless. if a democratic president did what trump has already done, they would have been impeached and removed by last December.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Your panic is palpable snowflake.

edit on 22-5-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

My point is the table is set more than it has been in the country since at the very least the 60s, perhaps even more than it has been since reconstruction.

Ok. I disagree.

Manufacturing an artificial reason to impeach a seated president who had the vehement support of half of the voters would seem to be a direct violation of those voter's intents and rights to representation.

What manufactured reason was used to impeach Trump? Has he been impeached?

Hmm... I've felt similar about the nonsensical threats of "Trump is going to start World War 3" everytime he farts or coughs in a room where Iran, North Korea, or Syria has been mentioned, so I reckon I can relate to you a bit here. The country has some exciteable boys in it who don't have the common sense needed to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel. Unfortunately, the media seems to have a grossly disproportionate number of these idiots in their ranks, and (in my view even more unfortunately) most of them seem to fixate more on the ridiculousness of how evil Trump supposedly is. But hey... inbreeding, ya? What can you do other than give the offspring jobs that require as little thinking as possible and only need them to regurgitate what they're told to say?

Sure. So what you are saying is the extreme Right and the extreme Left are not much different.

Imagine that.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
see the reply after yours ...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The Buddhist in me says what a waste without a bit of fire... I suppose the Nazi's from their outer vision wanted them all to burn just as much as their hearts as a whole nation were.

When the spider came along the water spout and spun it's yarn of who was the real but of the joke; to whom was the spider and whom was the fly? The curds flew; like a newborns feces before the rot sets into something cilia.

Sometimes I think; nationalism and patriotism is just another oxymoron, something different and yet of the same disposition.

Erriely; is how the individual is seen as the extreme when there is nothing left to terrorise as a group. Thank goodness artist is the same as creators better to have a critic of the eccentric and maintain humility than act like that wobble of the earth comes from all of those rushing to come see from all corners.

Lol usually a horn blows to alert the four directions; that ol' round table... why did the Dinosaur cross the road? To become the chicken. Feel free to roost or roast on that.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Politics is no longer politics to many of you. It is your religion, of which you seek and ruthlessly defend your "messiahs" and "gods". Political and religious dogma are going to be the end of us, should we continue to feed the trolls.

Shut your filthy mouth! Trump has been sent by Jesus.

www.independent.co.uk... -a7938856.html

www.economist.com...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
see the reply after yours ...

I don't consider pictures a reply, back in kindergarten, I might have....

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: watchitburn

I know, it is terrible to see all the Trump supporters who will inevitably flock to this thread, get "triggered" af and try to troll me with the same tired buzzwords, unfunny memes and unclever digs.

Calling people "triggered" was sorta edgy two years ago and now nursing home bound MAGA hat wearing people accuse one another of being "triggered" when they lose at checkers.

Get some new material. Please. I don't mind trolling at all (literally why I post in the Mud Pit) but ffs, don't bore me to death with your unoriginal screeching.

It's not nearly as funny as watching the DNC/deepstate/globalist agenda die a slow painful death after 10/1 odds on brainwashing vendors

Or the wave of charges and sentencing on treasonous liberal leftys on the far left

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Dem lead in Reuters generic RvD poll goes from 10pt lead in April to slim R margin

Keep throwing ridiculous accusations against the wall to see what sticks. Please. The tantrums are working.

ETA: alt-right CBS polling has 64% of respondents rating economy good or very good. 68% say Trump policies are very or somewhat responsible for the good economy.

"It's the economy, stupid"
edit on 22-5-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You can only be tried for treason during time of war. So your title tells me you don't have a clue what you're talking bout so I didn't read much more.
Fear? Smells like you're scared.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join