It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Should Be Removed from Office and Tried for Treason

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thanks Media !

Media has become the investigator, judge and jury .... and the result of creating news and not reporting it won't go unnoticed

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff

You sir win the interwebs for the day.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

There are different forms of civil war, Introvert. Certainly, there are civil wars in which it's a barroom blitz melee fight between neighbors, families, friends, etc. I don't think anyone is talking about that here. That would be a more Hollywood style scenario than a realistic consequence in this case.

What really started the first US Civil War?
States going against the establishment in the federal government.

Why did those states go against the federal government?
The citizens of those states were angry as hell because they felt like the federal government had marginalized them, were no longer placing their wants and needs at equal weight with the rest of the nation, and had reached a breaking point.

I'm of the belief that this country has already been at the brink of another civil war a couple of times.
-In 1932, 40,000 WWI vets and supporters marched on DC to demand the government honor their bonus checks entering the Great Depression. Hoover used police and active military to break up the demonstration and it damn near ended up sparking a second civil war.
-Reconstruction almost ended up in a second civil war.
-Race riots coast to coast in the 60s came real close to becoming civil war.
-Vietnam protests almost became a civil war following the Kent State student executions by the National Guard.
-Currently we're in a culture war in the US. Call it right versus left, call it rural versus urban, call it angry versus angry... whatever, we are absolutely in an era which could metastasize into an actual battle between angry states, cities, and citizens and the federal government... and yeah, it could be either way. If Trump retains office in 2020, it would not be surprising to see Hawaii or California (etc) threaten to secede from the Union. Hell, there are states which have openly explored it following Trump's decision to remove the US from the Paris Accord.
fortune.com...
foreignpolicy.com...
Similarly, states have been talking secession if the Second Amendment is further violated...
thehill.com...
www.texastribune.org...

Think the federal government will allow a state to leave without a pound of flesh? History would indicate that no, nobody gets out alive. So there's a civil war right there.

My point is the table is set more than it has been in the country since at the very least the 60s, perhaps even more than it has been since reconstruction. We are seriously one hard shove away from someone popping the cork on the bottle and firing the first shot (be it a resolution of secession or an actual first shot) and once that's happened, I don't think anybody is naive enough to believe the flood gates won't open and conditions won't get a lot worse very quickly.

Is it "reasonable?" I dunno. Is it reasonable to violate the rights of fellow citizens for political and monetary gain? It wasn't in the mid 1800s... Manufacturing an artificial reason to impeach a seated president who had the vehement support of half of the voters would seem to be a direct violation of those voter's intents and rights to representation. The constant attacks on the 2nd Amendment... the ever growing presence of specially protected classes of citizens which violates the rights of equal protection under the law... regulations, taxes, and policies which directly violate Americans rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness all see pretty goddamned unreasonable, so maybe, just maybe we're approaching a point where fighting for freedom, rights, and liberty is the most reasonable option on the table. *maybe*

originally posted by: introvert
What seems to be a more accurate discretion, as I said earlier, is a bunch of Right Wing nuts are pissed off and want to act like spoiled bitches. Threatening other people with civil war because of Trump or politics in general, is just silly.

Hmm... I've felt similar about the nonsensical threats of "Trump is going to start World War 3" everytime he farts or coughs in a room where Iran, North Korea, or Syria has been mentioned, so I reckon I can relate to you a bit here. The country has some exciteable boys in it who don't have the common sense needed to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel. Unfortunately, the media seems to have a grossly disproportionate number of these idiots in their ranks, and (in my view even more unfortunately) most of them seem to fixate more on the ridiculousness of how evil Trump supposedly is. But hey... inbreeding, ya? What can you do other than give the offspring jobs that require as little thinking as possible and only need them to regurgitate what they're told to say?

edit on 22-5-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Seriously doubt any big names get arrested.....Way to political and both sides could care less about breaking constitutional power....Which means if they do not stop we are headed off a cliff.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You ended by saying.....

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

To make your point more clear and indicative of your state of mind when tying it, all of it should have been in upper case. Was your face flushed and were you trembling?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Seriously doubt any big names get arrested.....Way to political and both sides could care less about breaking constitutional power....Which means if they do not stop we are headed off a cliff.

We're already over the cliff and we're wondering why the steering wheel isn't turn us around.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Those of like-mind will surely appear in no time and this thread will become an echo-chamber of epic proportions. Believe me!

So...it's an echo chamber if a bunch of anti trumpers come together in agreeance in a thread, but its a legitimate, cohesive group of rational thinking roundtable knights if they're pro trumpers?

Im just trying to get my facts straight...

Im also trying to understand the insane fervor people exude, simply due to politics and their political affiliations. I feel as though the nature of it all is a reflection of deeper, personal issues.

Politics is no longer politics to many of you. It is your religion, of which you seek and ruthlessly defend your "messiahs" and "gods". Political and religious dogma are going to be the end of us, should we continue to feed the trolls.

#butthurt2018

#makeyourself

edit on 5222018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
you right-wingers could care less if trump makes this country into a dictatorship....just admit you would love to see liberals put in jails, maybe even gassed if they got out of line......you people don't give a sh** about anything other than your own sick, demented, enjoyment......

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
you right-wingers could care less if trump makes this country into a dictatorship....just admit you would love to see liberals put in jails, maybe even gassed if they got out of line......you people don't give a sh** about anything other than your own sick, demented, enjoyment......

The irony is that if leftists get gassed, it'll be in chambers they built to gas everyone else.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff
a reply to: theantediluvian

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Nice Billy Madison quote! And, how true it is.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: wills120

What I don't think the Left seems to understand is that they better have overwhelming evidence to impeach Trump (so far they don't).

If not, then a lot of people are going to start shooting. Sadly, Civil War II is long overdue.

How are you going to identify the "left" when the time comes to shoot them?

Do you even know how stupid it is to make threats on the internet?

I'm not making threats at all, I'm pointing out a possible outcome and simply passing on what I hear day in, day out. The first President in at least 50 years is finally taking on Washington and the Globalists - and then gets removed from office over complete bullsh*t? You will see civil disobedience rise to a level never before seen in this country. Look at the map again of all the counties that Trump won and you'll soon realize that those people who voted for Trump are the ones who feel disenfranchised....and they won't be happy if things go back to the way they were before him.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

What I don't think the Left seems to understand is that they better have overwhelming evidence to impeach Trump (so far they don't).

If not, then a lot of people are going to start shooting. Sadly, Civil War II is long overdue.

I'm not making threats at all, I'm pointing out a possible outcome and simply passing on what I hear day in, day out. The first President in at least 50 years is finally taking on Washington and the Globalists - and then gets removed from office over complete bullsh*t? You will see civil disobedience rise to a level never before seen in this country. Look at the map again of all the counties that Trump won and you'll soon realize that those people who voted for Trump are the ones who feel disenfranchised....and they won't be happy if things go back to the way they were before him.

So basically you are letting the media do the thinking for you....

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

(The Left) You said nothing...

So let me reference this thread and quote in response ..... www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: silo13
I've looked everywhere for the author - and I can't find him/her. If someone does - please let me know and I'll add the author's name.

Added Note I've narrowed it down to Janie Sperry who starts:

I Submit That The Media Be Prosecuted For TREASON, For Creating A Completely FALSE Narrative About Our President Trump. I Have NEVER Seen Such Vitriol & Hatred! We Finally Have A Commander In Chief Who Is Doing GREAT Things To SAVE This Country, Yet All MSM Wants To Talk About Is Impeachment! WHAT A FREAKING JOKE... What About:

1. You said nothing when Obama used drone strikes to execute people abroad.

2. You said nothing about Russia for 50 years until Trump was inaugurated.

3. You said nothing about Hillary’s campaign manager’s brother being paid $175,000 to lift U.S. sanctions on Russia.

4. You said nothing when Obama engaged in military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval.

5. You said nothing when Obama greatly expanded presidential power through the use of Executive Orders.

6. You said nothing when Obama filled his White House with lobbyists after he said he wouldn’t.

7. You said nothing when Obama gave 47 of his fundraisers administration jobs.

8. You said nothing about the murders and rapes at the hands of illegal immigrants.

9. You said nothing when Hillary’s net worth rose over $100 million as Secretary of State, in part, because her husband took money from foreign governments.

10. You said nothing after Obama’s net worth rose over $10 million as prlesident.

11. You said nothing when Obama’s Justice Dept. wiretapped/surveilled reporters such as James Rosen and the AP.

12 You said nothing when Obama restricted immigration 6 times with Executive Orders. 13. You said nothing when Obama set a record for deportations.

14. You said nothing when Bill Clinton met Loretta Lynch on the airport tarmac during the Clinton investigation.

15. You said nothing when Hillary was fed debate questions.

16. You said nothing when Obama and Hillary lied about a video and Benghazi

17. You said nothing when Obama’s IRS abused the rights of taxpayers.

18. You said nothing when Obama’s White House held meetings with lobbyists in coffee shops near White House to avoid disclosure requirements.

19. You said nothing when Eric Holder sold the guns you hate to criminals and some were used to kill Americans.

20. You said nothing when the Clintons took White House property.

21. You said nothing when Hillary laughed off defending a child-rapist..

22. You said nothing when Hillary lied about her private use of a private email server as Secretary of State.

23. You said nothing when Janet Reno, under Bill Clinton, used a tank to kill the Branch Davidians.

24. You said nothing when, on May 13, 1985, a bomb was dropped on a row house in Philadelphia to uproot the black liberation group known as Move, resulting in a fire that eventually burned down 61 houses, killed 11 people (including five children) and injured dozens.

25. You said nothing when Elian Gonzales was forcibly deported using guns.

26. You said nothing when George Soros paid protesters to burn parts of Ferguson.

27. You said nothing about states’ rights until Trump’s executive orders on immigration.

28. You said nothing about Obama’s smoking.

29. You said nothing about the record numbers of people on government assistance.

30. You said nothing about the number of part time and low paying jobs under the Obama recovery.

31. You said nothing when Obama had SWAT teams raid a Gibson guitar factory and seize property, on the purported basis that Gibson had broken India’s environmental laws-but no charges were filed.

32. You said nothing when Obama claimed that the Fort Hood shooting was “workplace violence” rather than terrorism.

33. You said nothing when Obama ended some terror asylum restrictions, by allowing asylum for people who provided only “insignificant” or “limited” material support of terrorists.

34. You said nothing when the national debt doubled under Obama.

35. You said nothing when 9 times the Supreme Court unanimously overturned Obama’s expansive use of Executive Power.

36. You said nothing when Obama dismissed charges filed by the Bush Administration against New Black Panther Party members who were videotaped intimidating voters at a Philadelphia polling station during the 2008 election.

37. You said nothing when Obama released Guantanamo detainees who then went back to kill Americans.

38. You said nothing when Obama unilaterally changed Congressional law by Executive Order.

39. You said nothing when Obama fired an inspector general after investigating an $850,000 AmeriCorps grant received by a nonprofit run by former NBA star and Obama supporter Kevin Johnson.

40. You said nothing about the 36 Obama executive office staffers that owed $833,970 in back taxes

41. You said nothing when Obama killed four Americans overseas in counter-terrorism operations without a judicial process.

42. You said nothing when Obama sent millions in cash in ransom to Iran. Quite certain there’s a few more to add to the list.

So if you are voicing your objections about three months of Trump, I’m sorry... we can't hear you because you said NOTHING before!!!]/b]

source

So what say you Dem's?

peace

edit on 22-5-2018 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

These types of comments expose you and your ilk. No "right-wingers" have said anything about executing liberals or jailing liberals... the fact that you and yours jump right to that is a clear indication, however, that it is on your mind and is what you'd like to see done to "right-wingers." Fascism, thy name is all over that post.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So basically you are letting the media do the thinking for you....

No, that would be the people on the Left who fail to comprehend how angry the average American is and has been with the status quo. The fact is that the Left is a vocal minority in this country who simply can't handle the fact that Trump won over someone who was practically anointed by the elites, deep state, and the media (all one in the same).

The majority of Conservatives and Independents in this country dealt with Obama for 8 long years. The Left will survive the next 2-6 years of Trump and at that point, things will change and the cycle will favor the Democrats again. Forcing the cycle to change before then through impeachment over nonsense will not be healthy for an angry, distrustful populace.

+10 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightFire

So deranged, they think there's going to be a Blue Wave in November.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You didnt answer my question...."how will you identify the "left" when it comes time to shoot them"

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

These types of comments expose you and your ilk. No "right-wingers" have said anything about executing liberals or jailing liberals... the fact that you and yours jump right to that is a clear indication, however, that it is on your mind and is what you'd like to see done to "right-wingers." Fascism, thy name is all over that post.

trump chanted "lock her up" for how long?.....and ALL OF HIS SUPPORTERS were shouting the same thing, even here on ATS, right-wingers were giddy about repeating it....have you read "mein Kampf"......or "the rise and fall of the third reich".....all the elements of hitler's takeover and the way he manipulated the people are in there, the similarities are right on point
edit on 22-5-2018 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

trump chanted "lock her up" for how long?.....and ALL OF HIS SUPPORTERS were shouting the same thing, even here on ATS, you guys were giddy about repeating it....have you read "mein Kampf"......or "the rise and fall of the third reich".....all the elements of hitler's takeover and the way he manipulated the people are in there, the similarities are right on point

For CRIMES SHE COMMITTED, bless your heart. My God, nobody was calling for the bitch to do jail time just because we disliked her pants suits, her political positions, or her voice... those were reasons we didn't want to see her as president, but her CRIMES were the reason we want to see her jailed. Benghazi, derreliction of duty, illegal handling of classified data, private email servers for government documents, quid pro quo with the Russians for uranium in exchange for Clinton Foundation donations, a string of curiously and conveniently dead people in her wake, insider trading, HER CRIMES. Bless your poor heart, you really are blind to this, aren't you?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You didnt answer my question...."how will you identify the "left" when it comes time to shoot them"

Two words.

Vagina hats.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join