It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Should Be Removed from Office and Tried for Treason

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I've been falsely accused of a variety things from claiming that Trump conspired with the Russian government during the election to stating that an impeachment was forthcoming.

There has been a veritable mountain of suggestive developments: the substantive links between Trump's people and the Russian government, Putin and his pals; the questionable meetings with Russians; the lying about meetings with Russians; the undermining of sanctions against Russia for interfering in the election; the lying about undermining sanctions against Russians; the overt evidence of corruption; Trump people receiving stolen documents from the DCCC hack; multiple instances of Trump's people being open to receiving help from the Russians — the list goes on an on.

We're talking Krakatoa levels of smoke. Smoke so thick it's even managed to blot out sunlight from shining down on all the corruption in and around Team Trump not related to Russia. And despite the aforementioned false claims to the contrary, I have stubbornly resisted the urge to inhale that smoke and indulge in the intoxicating dreams of partisan bliss.

I have stated time and time again that I hadn't seen proof of Trump conspiring. I argued that the Trump Tower meeting wasn't all that significant beyond showing Donny Jr's willingness to conspire if given half a chance. Why? Because as much disdain as I have for Trump, particularly Trump as President, I couldn't bring myself to state as fact things for which I know there's not conclusive evidence.

Yeah. Well screw that bull#.

In their wild-eyed desperation, in the face of one bombshell revelation after another exposing the corruption in around Team Trump, Trump supporters have entered a manic state of "deep state" hysteria. They have gripped tightly onto any suggestive shred, tenuous tie, insubstantial innuendo, ambiguous allegation and controvertible claim. The blinders have grown round their heads, leaving pinholes through which they can see only what they want, ignoring any and all evidence that conflicts with what they're so eager to believe about the world outside their cocoons.

Stringing together a multitude of dubious, often conflicting, sometimes outright debunked conspiracy theories, they have formed a flimsy chains of a mega conspiracy which affirms their every poorly preconceived notion while cementing Dear Leader as the messianic object of the injustices of every three-letter abbreviation, buzzword and boogeyman that they conjured.

It doesn't have to stand up to scrutiny. The individual links in the chain don't need to be supported with fact — it's a narrative that works best when viewed through squinted eyes from miles away and drunk on self-righteous indignation projected onto the great orange avatar of middle American resentment.

There's not even a single cohesive theory so much as an knot of choose your own adventure strands of superficial memes:

It was the dossier! The DODGY DOSSIER! It wasn't? No it was Papadopoulos but that's just because Downer was a Clinton shill and since that doesn't actually make sense, it must have been Misfud. Misfud set him up and we know this because Misfud knows a guy who said nice things about Clinton. It was all a plot to "hurt Trump" because they were butthurt about Clinton losing the election. Or no, it was a conspiracy to dirty up Trump. Whatever, it's a coup! A coup to unseat the duly elected President! It was an insurance policy in case he won. It was to cover up for Seth Rich leaking! No, no it was spying! Spying for political advantage. Or something. Whatever happened, it was clearly worse than Watergate. After all, Nixon was a Republican and so was Lincoln so Nixon basically freed the slaves and Hillary created the KKK.

The FBI/CIA/NSA/DNC/Clinton Campaign/Fusion GPS/Christopher Steele/Misfud/Halper/Downer/Deep State/Establishment/RINO/Never Trumper/MI6/GCHQ/Obama/Yates/Clinton/Comey/McCabe/Strzok/Page/Rosenstein/Clapper/Brennan/CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WaPo/HuffPost/Google/Twitter/Facebook/Amazon/Be zos/Soros/Hollyweird/Liberal/Left/Progressive/Elite/Globalist/UN/Agenda 21/NWO/Illuminati/Satanist/Muslim/SJW/Antifa/Commie/Podesta/Awan brothers/Wasserman Schultz/John McCain/#PizzaGate super mega conspiracy to hurt Trump/spy on Trump/revenge Clinton's loss/topple Trump/dirty up Trump/destroy the world!

It's only "fair" that those who are critical of Trump operate by the same standards as the Trump supporters. So from now on, it should be declared a fact that Donald J Trump, President of the United States, conspired with the Russian government before during after the election, that he and his associates are traitors to the United States who worked with a hostile adversary to prevent the lawful election of Hillary Rodham Clinton as the 45th President of the United States.

If there is any justice in the world and Satan himself has not risen from the fiery depths of Hell and taken dominion upon the Earth, he should be impeached, removed from office, tried for treason and imprisoned for the remainder of his natural life alongside his cohorts.

Because feelings and suspicions, politics and equal standards for everyone. Only criminals are investigated by the FBI and only people who have something to hide plead the Fifth.

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!
edit on 2018-5-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon May 21 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: swapped out image

+158 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The closer it gets....the more you post.

Nothing like the smell of fear in the morning.

+26 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The FBI/CIA/NSA/DNC/Clinton Campaign/Fusion GPS/Christopher Steele/Misfud/Halper/Downer/Deep State/Establishment/RINO/Never Trumper/MI6/GCHQ/Obama/Yates/Clinton/Comey/McCabe/Strzok/Page/Rosenstein/Clapper/Brennan/CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WaPo/HuffPost/Google/Twitter/Facebook/Amazon/Be zos/Soros/Hollyweird/Liberal/Left/Progressive/Elite/Globalist/UN/Agenda 21/NWO/Illuminati/Satanist/Muslim/SJW/Antifa/Commie/Podesta/Awan brothers/Wasserman Schultz/John McCain/#PizzaGate super mega conspiracy to hurt Trump/spy on Trump/revenge Clinton's loss/topple Trump/dirty up Trump/destroy the world!

Not bad. You're finally getting it!

(post by BrennanHuff removed for a manners violation)
+77 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It's a sad thing to see people get triggered like this.

It's going to be okay.

Just take a deep breath and count to MAGA

+43 more 
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Riiiigggghhhhtttt....
So the rest of the government outside of Trump's people are peachy keen, and have your best interests in mind.....
Only Trump is the problem....

Pretty sure they are all psychotic criminals.

+64 more 
link   
luckily, you have a wonderful investigation going on right now, that should find any and all wrongdoing on Trumps behalf. If he broke the law, he should be held accountable. Just as those before him, who may have broken the law. With all the investigations taking place, lots of people should be prosecuted.

But please remember, being an orange asshole isn't an impeachable offence, so you will need real crimes, not just TDS.
Have a super day.

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

The closer *what* gets?

+113 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Man what happened to you? Your posts were some of the best around here before you went all Trump crazy.

Show me on the doll where Trump hurt you?

+6 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I basically just made a word cloud out of the top terms from ATS and smooshed them together.

+4 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Trump is not a psychotic criminal. He is the savior of humanity.

+46 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Take your meds!!!

Your crazy is showing!

+66 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa

The closer *what* gets?

What you fear most... the end of the Mueller investigation with no impeachment.
edit on R202018-05-21T15:20:35-05:00k205Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You know what. Tick tock.

+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Those of like-mind will surely appear in no time and this thread will become an echo-chamber of epic proportions. Believe me!

+23 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I've been falsely accused of a variety things from claiming that Trump conspired with the Russian government during the election to stating that an impeachment was forthcoming.

There has been a veritable mountain of suggestive developments: the substantive links between Trump's people and the Russian government, Putin and his pals; the questionable meetings with Russians; the lying about meetings with Russians; the undermining of sanctions against Russia for interfering in the election; the lying about undermining sanctions against Russians; the overt evidence of corruption; Trump people receiving stolen documents from the DCCC hack; multiple instances of Trump's people being open to receiving help from the Russians — the list goes on an on.

We're talking Krakatoa levels of smoke. Smoke so thick it's even managed to blot out sunlight from shining down on all the corruption in and around Team Trump not related to Russia. And despite the aforementioned false claims to the contrary, I have stubbornly resisted the urge to inhale that smoke and indulge in the intoxicating dreams of partisan bliss.

I have stated time and time again that I hadn't seen proof of Trump conspiring. I argued that the Trump Tower meeting wasn't all that significant beyond showing Donny Jr's willingness to conspire if given half a chance. Why? Because as much disdain as I have for Trump, particularly Trump as President, I couldn't bring myself to state as fact things for which I know there's not conclusive evidence.

In their wild-eyed desperation, in the face of one bombshell revelation after another exposing the corruption in around Team Trump, Trump supporters have entered a manic state of "deep state" hysteria. They have gripped tightly onto any suggestive shred, tenuous tie, insubstantial innuendo, ambiguous allegation and controvertible claim. The blinders have grown round their heads, leaving pinholes through which they can see only what they want, ignoring any and all evidence that conflicts with what they're so eager to believe about the world outside their cocoons.

Stringing together a multitude of dubious, often conflicting, sometimes outright debunked conspiracy theories, they have formed a flimsy chains of a mega conspiracy which affirms their every poorly preconceived notion while cementing Dear Leader as the messianic object of the injustices of every three-letter abbreviation, buzzword and boogeyman that they conjured.

It doesn't have to stand up to scrutiny. The individual links in the chain don't need to be supported with fact — it's a narrative that works best when viewed through squinted eyes from miles away and drunk on self-righteous indignation projected onto the great orange avatar of middle American resentment.

There's not even a single cohesive theory so much as an knot of choose your own adventure strands of superficial memes:

It was the dossier! The DODGY DOSSIER! It wasn't? No it was Papadopoulos but that's just because Downer was a Clinton shill and since that doesn't actually make sense, it must have been Misfud. Misfud set him up and we know this because Misfud knows a guy who said nice things about Clinton. It was all a plot to "hurt Trump" because they were butthurt about Clinton losing the election. Or no, it was a conspiracy to dirty up Trump. Whatever, it's a coup! A coup to unseat the duly elected President! It was an insurance policy in case he won. It was to cover up for Seth Rich leaking! No, no it was spying! Spying for political advantage. Or something. Whatever happened, it was clearly worse than Watergate. After all, Nixon was a Republican and so was Lincoln so Nixon basically freed the slaves and Hillary created the KKK.

It's only "fair" that those who are critical of Trump operate by the same standards as the Trump supporters. So from now on, it should be declared a fact that Donald J Trump, President of the United States, conspired with the Russian government before during after the election, that he and his associates are traitors to the United States who worked with a hostile adversary to prevent the lawful election of Hillary Rodham Clinton as the 45th President of the United States.

If there is any justice in the world and Satan himself has not risen from the fiery depths of Hell and taken dominion upon the Earth, he should be impeached, removed from office, tried for treason and imprisoned for the remainder of his natural life alongside his cohorts.

Because feelings and suspicions, politics and equal standards for everyone. Only criminals are investigated by the FBI and only people who have something to hide plead the Fifth.

Has someone finally snapped?

+8 more 
link   

Are you a "Black Hat"? If so, get ready boi!

+24 more 
link   

The RNC will be sending along an award for best Republican vote-getter !!

Your efforts to sway Democrats away from Democrat candidates is enormous and much appreciated.

Every galaxy has a shinning star

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Has someone finally snapped?

+34 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

A windjammer: The dying howls of a turd trapped in the lower GI Tract...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join