It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department of Justice Announces Probe Of FBI Politically Motivated Spying On Trump Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Grambler
I’ll hold off for someone who actually has something intelligent to say instead of stacking assumptions on top of assumptions and calling it the truth.

Thank you.

Hahahahaha!

You mean you are waiting for people that will agree with your claim that you make with absolutely no evidence to back it up that it would only make sense for the fbi to have had Trump under surveillance for years even before he was a presidential candidate.

Hey man, you keep cheering for the intel community to spy on the people you dont like! Good luck with that!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

If the president is serious, however, it could constitute an unprecedented attempt to influence a justice department investigatory process that has been insulated from presidential meddling since the Watergate scandal of the Nixon administration

Trump is worried
Manafort and Cohen is one thing
Papadopoulos and Page another

But Junior being 'fingered' (yeuuuw)
about Saudi and Israeli help ... not good

Sounds like Trump is having a panic attack !

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The Obama Administration and the Clinton/DNC Campaign went after an opponent with government resources.

That's what happened.

A wide and broad deflection to "other billionaires" is a crazy tangent.

Now you wonder why people won't give you (by your standards) an "intelligent" response.

And we wonder why this happened ?

🤷👋

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Unless Rosenstein has actually flipped..

At this point, his dirty laundry is most likely well known around the White House ( and beyond.) And like Mueller, the situation could very well be "cooperate or be exposed"

True, Rosie is between a rock and a hard place facing impeachment himself.

I have a feeling we will know more this afternoon.

ABC News has learned President Trump will meet today at the White House with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray. The meeting is scheduled for 3pm. I'm told this "demand" will be a topic of discussion ...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

If the president is serious, however, it could constitute an unprecedented attempt to influence a justice department investigatory process that has been insulated from presidential meddling since the Watergate scandal of the Nixon administration

Trump is worried
Manafort and Cohen is one thing
Papadopoulos and Page another

But Junior being 'fingered' (yeuuuw)
about Saudi and Israeli help ... not good

Sounds like Trump is having a panic attack !

Oh Yeah he's real worried 😎

And so is the Clinton Foundation that had all those foreign governments' money dry up after the election too.

🤓

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler
I’ll hold off for someone who actually has something intelligent to say instead of stacking assumptions on top of assumptions and calling it the truth.

Thank you.

Hahahahaha!

You mean you are waiting for people that will agree with your claim that you make with absolutely no evidence to back it up that it would only make sense for the fbi to have had Trump under surveillance for years even before he was a presidential candidate.

Hey man, you keep cheering for the intel community to spy on the people you dont like! Good luck with that!

And you keep doing the dirty work for those intel agencies you’ve been tricked into believing you’re fighting against.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

According to this source, meeting was scheduled last week.

Confirmed: @POTUS 3pm Meeting w/ Coates, Rosenstein and Wray. “Focus is on the response to congressional requests. It was scheduled last week.” - White House Official

twitter.com...

That is actually very good news!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Obama Administration and the Clinton/DNC Campaign went after an opponent with government resources.

That's what happened.

Now you wonder why people won't give you (by your standards) an "intelligent" response.

🤷👋

If you ever had any evidence for anything you say or post, I might take you a little more seriously. But until then... Lmao.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: xuenchen

Eric Holder sounds like he needs a lawyer.

Trump demand for DOJ investigation is dangerous/democracy threatening. DOJ response is disappointing.There is no basis/no predicate for an inquiry.It... ’s time to stand for time honored DOJ independence.That separation from White House is a critical part of our system.

twitter.com...

John Brennan too after this -

Trump Tweet

“John Brennan is panicking. He has disgraced himself, he has disgraced the Country, he has disgraced the entire Intelligence Community. He is the one man who is largely responsible for the destruction of American’s faith in the Intelligence Community and in some people at the....

twitter.com...

Brennan should be worried at this point.

Brennan should definitely be worried. He and Comey have been caught lying under oath about how the FBI and the
intelligence community spied on the Trump campaign, when the spying started, and why it was started.

Curious that we're not hearing more from James (No, my # does NOT stink) Comey. Perhaps he moved to New Zealand over the weekend?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why Clinton again ...?
You sound a bit fixated

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

That's what happened.

🤷👋

If you ever had any evidence for anything you say or post, I might take you a little more seriously. But until then... Lmao.

Right, follow your own advice. You literally have nothing to say on this thread other then the usual libtard pokes, when confronted, you default to, "nu uh! i'll wat til my crew shows up so we can scream and shout in our echo chamber".

Lmfao, get real yo 🤭

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 21-5-2018 by Arnie123 because: Muah

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Like a billionaire who hangs out with questionable members of rival foreign governments isn’t already going to be under constant surveillance..

Nah, it is only when he decided to run for the office of POTUS he became
a problem. They loved him before that, remember?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

That's what happened.

🤷👋

Right, follow your own advice. You literally have nothing to say on this thread other then the usual libtard pokes, when confronted, you default to, "nu uh! i'll wat til my crew shows up so we can scream and shout in our echo chamber".

Lmfao, get real yo 🤭

You’re incorrect. I just asked why do people think Trump wasn’t already under investigation?

Then the insults start. It doesn’t bother me though. I actually like echo chambers like this thread. It’s really interesting.

Can you answer the question though? And this isn’t some “narrative” as people here try to frame it as to delegitimize it. It’s an honest question. Knowing what I know and have read about the way our intelligence agencies operate, it seems to me they’d be not doing their job if they didn’t watch super rich people who do business deals with hostile foreign nations.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think some in the FBI and DOJ are getting claustrophobic......walls closing in ya know.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Another year long investigation? No thanks, I think I'll focus on more important things, like my family and enjoying the time I have left on this beautiful planet. Good luck to those who continue to chase the carrot at the end of the stick.
At the same time, there needs to be accountability for the FBI and their little witch hunt on behalf of the DNC. That's been disgusting.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Like a billionaire who hangs out with questionable members of rival foreign governments isn’t already going to be under constant surveillance..

Nah, it is only when he decided to run for the office of POTUS he became
a problem. They loved him before that, remember?

It stands to reason that if someone that’s been under surveillance for years decides to run for president of the United States there’s going to be a renewed interest in what he’s doing among people in the intelligence community. Especially if he does business with hostile foreign nations.

Now you can frame that as having a political motivation if you want, but it doesn’t make it true.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

when did the investigation start?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

when did the investigation start?

Which investigation?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Let's imagine that the DOJ does their job

investigates away and discovers ...
That the FBI were well justified in "keeping tabs" on Team Trump
Simply due to the people Trump surrounded himself with

Just to take Manafort and his crew as one example:
Who in their right mind would want this guy on board
especially given his work history, his foreign contacts
the fact that he needed to get back in to the good books of Diaparosa ...

That in itself would raise a hell of a lot of flags around one question :
"WTF is Team Trump doing working with this guy ?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join