It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden distributes 'be prepared for war' leaflet to all 4.8m homes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Is Sweden preparing for possible war ? According news Sweden has strengthened their military forces since Crimean war, more fighter jets and restarted military company in Gotland which has been unmilitarized for 13 years.

Now 4,8 homes received leaflet how to prepare if war comes.

leaflet in English:
Englis h leaflet

Leaflet in Swedish:
Swedish leaflet

Leaflet holds survival info what is good to have in home, having extra food etc also warning signals when something bad happens.

So what do you think ? Are we at the edge of it. Sweden has not made this kind of leaflet before by the government.

At least it is intresting to read.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

+5 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Maybe a contigent of the local population is tired of foreign occupation and grooming/ rape gangs

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The don´t need to militarize Gotland for that, beside it is for english too to those who can´t read swedish

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Didn't Russia do the same not to long ago and isn't Sweden a neutral country ?
edit on 5/21/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Read the pamphlet! It's an emergency preparedness piece that also includes wartime info. SMH. Nothing to see here.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Interesting OP

Maybe it's just giving sensible information, or trying to make the population scared so they accept some new 'security' measures, who knows what to think anymore.
I absolutely loved this in a bold red coloured box though, actually made me smile and feel patriotic for your nation!

If Sweden is attacked by another country, we will never give up. All information to the eff ect that resistance is to cease is false

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It would be odd to imagine they did it on some "just in case" bit of bureaucracy whim.

The world is a powder keg at the moment. Luckily, there's a soundtrack for that.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

sigh - what a dissengenuous thread

the actuall leaflet - is addressing an entire range of preparedness options

but the OP implies " prepare for war " - as if war is imminent

war with who ????????????

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Least your government gives a # about you.

UK, half the country could get nukes and they would do # all.

We have nothing in place for the population. No plans, warning systems or shelters, nothing.

I get the impression it's the same in the states..... long as the rich and elite gave there bunkers the rest of us commoners can go # ourselves.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So what is a spirit stove???

Sounds futuristic but probably just a rocket stove.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Is Sweden preparing for possible war ? According news Sweden has strengthened their military forces since Crimean war, more fighter jets and restarted military company in Gotland which has been unmilitarized for 13 years.

leaflet in English:
Englis h leaflet

Leaflet in Swedish:
Swedish leaflet

Leaflet holds survival info what is good to have in home, having extra food etc also warning signals when something bad happens.

So what do you think ? Are we at the edge of it. Sweden has not made this kind of leaflet before by the government.

Well that is interesting. Any other countries that have done similar lately and if so, was there war soon after?

It's like Sweden suddenly wants its citizens to all be preppers.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That caught my eye too, it also suggest citizens to locate shelters locations and write it down to leaflet.. ( so they are ready to run .. if SHTF)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Russian planes and subs have violated both air and coast space of Sweden last few years.. also Sweden is pretty close to join NATO.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Some good advice for people who may never think about such things though.
I know lots of people who'd be screwed if the local store was empty the next day, so I'd support the UK government doing something similar. Your government advice has made my signature now, I love it.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I find it funny when somehing that is not US, middel east or Russia.. the americans have no idea, I would say 50% of all americans do not even know where or what Sweden is

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

leaflet in English:
Englis h leaflet

Leaflet in Swedish:
Swedish leaflet

Great. All countries should do the same. People in general haven't a clue what to do in an emergency.

Can't find your kids, drink your water, lights and all electric out. No food, gas... It goes on and on worse and worse.

And be assured of the fact people and kids will die. Everyone should have a plan.

I'm including a U. S. link for E. R. Prep.

EMT/ERT
1St Responder
Advanced Disaster Life Support

www.ready.gov
edit on 21-5-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You know there's a Survival forum, right?

Basics of preparedness is something all should be witting of.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is interesting, the first I've heard of it.

Incoming Disaster Prep?

Fake Alien Invasion?

Scare Mongering?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Some good advice for people who may never think about such things though.
I know lots of people who'd be screwed if the local store was empty the next day, so I'd support the UK government doing something similar. Your government advice has made my signature now, I love it.

UK government does not care about us.
Long as may and the royal family have there bunkers, the rest of us are screwed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join