It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clapper: Trump’s tweet is a ’disturbing assault’ on DOJ independence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Now James Clapper goes on CNN and talks about how bad it is for Trump to "demand" and investigation into the now known spying on the Trump Campaign by Obama's arms of jealousy.

He says it's bad when the DOJ is not independent.

He said Trump is assaulting the DOJ's independence !! 😆

But wait Clyde, then why did Obama do it when you knew all about it and didn't stop it or publish objections "at the time" !!

Fumble.Cluck !!

Democrats eating this up like sugar cookies.

😀

Clapper: Trump’s tweet is a ’disturbing assault’ on DOJ independence

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said Monday that President Trump’s call for the Department of Justice (DOJ) to investigate whether or not the FBI conducted surveillance on his campaign was a "disturbing assault" on DOJ's independence.

Clapper, an appointee of President Obama's, argued Trump was effectively trying to make Justice an arm of the White House.

“I think that’s actually a very disturbing assault on the independence of the Department of Justice,” Clapper told CNN’s “New Day.”

“And I think when the president — this president or any president — tries to use the Department of Justice as a kind of private investigatory body, that’s not good for the country.”

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

“And I think when the president — this president or any president — tries to use the Department of Justice as a kind of private investigatory body, that’s not good for the country.”

"Always accuse the other guy of doing what you're doing"- Bad Guys Everywhere
edit on 21-5-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This traitor to America (Clapper), along with Comey, Brennan, Yates, et. al., are doing everything they can in their final throes to prevent the public from finding out just how big of traitors they are. You can expect that all their braying will get louder and gratier (think nails on a chalkboard) until they are finally taken down.

A shame part of sentencing can’t include “banished from America, citizenship revoked” for their traitorous ways.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think Clapper has been Libotomized

(Having your intellectual ability removed by liberal ideas)

😎

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Another one taking one for team TREASON

All these slimeballs need exposing ! As far back and as long as it takes

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

A shame part of sentencing can’t include “banished from America, citizenship revoked” for their traitorous ways.
Hey hey now ...you can keep your own home grown garbage and put it in one of your many prisons . No need to subject the rest of the world to it .

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Clapper is providing us a real good look at transparency.

As in, Clapper's hypocrisy is very transparent.

He is not aging well. Although his mental gymnastics get a 10 out of 10 (even from the Russian judge)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think Clapper has been Libotomized

(Having your intellectual ability removed by liberal ideas)

😎

Was it you who posted the "Clap On - Clap Off" meme in another thread? That was funny.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why in gods name would Obama be jealous of a disgusting person such as Trump? Here's the answer! He wouldn't be. Stop being so triggered man. Obama won two terms and if he could've ran a third he would of wiped the floor with Trump's mop. As prices for everything continue to rise, corporations continue pocketing all the tax breaks, etc you mindless followers keep following and screaming things like "Libtard" and "Thats my President" meanwhile while you continue to celebrate your "win" the rest of the country is going to lose it's shirt. Sad times we live in. A KING moron leading all the Serf morons. Did you all ever think that they new trump was a criminal or that criminals were trying to take advantage of Trump or the morons he chose to keep around him? No you don't. You think Obama was jealous! LMFAO. This is why I can't even have conversations with Trumpkins. They have no commonsense and lack intelligence.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Hey hey now ...you can keep your own home grown garbage and put it in one of your many prisons . No need to subject the rest of the world to it .

My bad, guess we could change it “banished from Earth, species identity revoked”! Then again, would hate to bring the ET invasions sooner than anticipated...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Obama was and still is very bitter and jealous.

His whole legacy is crumbling into ash.

I can't wait for his little Netflix episodes to come into the MSM.

😀

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Boo hoo. The DoJ is part of the executive branch.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

He could always "volunteer" for charity work in Haiti.

😎📿

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Why in gods name would Obama be jealous of a disgusting person such as Trump? Here's the answer! He wouldn't be. Stop being so triggered man. Obama won two terms and if he could've ran a third he would of wiped the floor with Trump's mop. As prices for everything continue to rise, corporations continue pocketing all the tax breaks, etc you mindless followers keep following and screaming things like "Libtard" and "Thats my President" meanwhile while you continue to celebrate your "win" the rest of the country is going to lose it's shirt. Sad times we live in. A KING moron leading all the Serf morons. Did you all ever think that they new trump was a criminal or that criminals were trying to take advantage of Trump or the morons he chose to keep around him? No you don't. You think Obama was jealous! LMFAO. This is why I can't even have conversations with Trumpkins. They have no commonsense and lack intelligence.

Looks oddly like the only triggering in this thread is your post. Paragraphs, grammar, and punctuation are your friends! Schoolhouse Rock FTW!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Obama won two terms and if he could've ran a third he would of wiped the floor with Trump's mop.

Obama isn't qualified to handle Trump's mop.

Obama would make a good mop-boy in prison, I imagine.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Clapper, Brennan, Lynch, Comey, Strzok, etc.. Don't have to worry. There are too many investigations by entities (Congress / OIG) who are powerless to do anything but submit "findings" to Sessions and Rosenstein, for them to line their bird cages with.

ONLY a well-funded team of Special Counsels can tackle and prosecute something this HUGE and UNPRECEDENTED before various limitation statutes expire!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

This is why I can't even have conversations with Trumpkins. They have no commonsense and lack intelligence.

And comments like this are what makes me dismiss anything you may say, because I know the source is a lunatic.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

A Trumpkin? Are you a Berniebro or an Antifa wanna-be? Just wondering because your run on tirade certainly fits both bills.

Obama is very jealous. He was made to look like a fool because even after everything he did he lost. It was then he realized he was a pawn and not a real leader. He has no more power. No more control. No more influence outside of the media. Hope he has fun with his new Netflix adventure. Looks like it is time for him to start reality TV....

Your lack of intelligent posting is amusing...

edit on Maypm31pmf0000002018-05-21T13:50:48-05:000148 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Their whole politically-motivated targeting and spying of a presidential candidate was an assault on DOJ independence. Their agents with their "insurance plan" was an assault on DOJ independence.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What exactly did he lose? He fulfilled his 2 terms, he wasn't legally able to run again.

Also, do you have proof he's jealous, or do Trump supporters keep saying this because it makes them feel good? Oooh, Obama might be jealous, got him! He's no longer president, therefore, he's irrelevant in the political world. If he/his administration did something illegal, then by all means they should be prosecuted, but trying to make him jealous, and celebrating the fact that he's jealous? That's really juvenile. Sounds like grade school.

Furthermore, you say that like it's a bad thing to do reality tv...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join