It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Am I ?, the Question that starts your walk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Who am I and where did I come from?

Is the start of the remedy. Friggin death, scary enough to make one go searching with all your heart and all your soul.

Quickly skim by the good news for modern man section of your mind. Capture the gospel plan it goes like this, comma....he...he look mama i can puncuate. ha...cool

Where was I, oh stay with me now. When we left the dock, We had just enough fuel, to get to the island. We, are outta........oh wrong movie

The Bible addresses death and tells how it came to be, like no other literary work. That speaks volumes. Scripture goes into details, yep backs itself with details that would astound even say, a team of Harvard professors, Hillary's hangout, huh!

May I expound? You'll like what the Bible says God said, that we are sojourners with Him, in this together. how cool. Jesus said He calls us friends, not servants, because the servants are not told of the plan. We are not under any strictness, meaning we are not under the law. I know, Jesus said not come to destroy the law, but one must study the scripture to be a workman not needing to be ashamed, rightly dividing the scripture.

Jesus came only for the lost sheep of Israel, that's why his red letter words are different about the law than the later letters from Paul, and after the Jewish third strike, Stephan trying to give the good news for pre modern man, was stoned to death so God grabbed Paul and said and I'm not paraphrasing...let's invite anyone walking down the sidewalk to the party, since those boys say naw , no to my invitation. get ready for this, Scripture says actually , gentiles and the heathen, meaning they called the greek gentiles, and everyone else the heathen. Man, can you imagine? So Paul has a different plan than the prior one, and then Peter joined right in when God showed him a dream, THREE TIMES for emphasis, and the plan was magnificently set. The heathen can be the bride of Jesus, and Israel will be in a 7 year....Daniels timeline....final adoption no matter how stiff necked they are.

Jesus tells us who and what are we......see what I did there with grammar.....and makes the biggy statement we all need to hear. You will not die if you believe. I mean talking about the moment of your last breath, click, in Paradise in Heaven....love you guys

edit on 21-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It's the new me

would you just look at that paragraph structure up there, cool

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Perhaps you have been "celebrating" the Pentacost a little too much...?
edit on 21/5/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yeah I looked at the structure and I am very confused...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
the Bible says God said, that we are sojourners with Him, in this together.

Anyone else remember these lyrics from Petra: We are strangers, we are aliens, We are not of this world...

We are pilgrims in a strange land
We are so far from our homeland
With each passing day it seems so clear
This world will never want us here
We're not welcome in this world of wrong
We are foreigners who don't belong
We are strangers, we are aliens
We are not of this world
We are envoys, we must tarry
With this message we must carry
There's so much to do before we leave
With so many more who may believe
Our mission here can never fail
And the gates of hell will not prevail
Jesus told us men would hate us
But we must be of good cheer
He has overcome this world of darkness
And soon we will depart from here

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

You say the Bible addressees the issues . . . Which Bible?

Which Bible is the Scriptures and which is not?

The Bible you are quoting is paraphrasing it. Would you post the actual Bible version and verses for it so we can search to see if those things you say are true? Or should we just call it "the Redneck Version?"

. . . so God grabbed Paul and said and I'm not paraphrasing. . . let's invite anyone walking down the sidewalk to the party, since those boys say naw, no to my invitation.

Again what Scriptures? What Bible is the Scriptures?

Please don't say the Greek or the Hebrew, those languages have not been used for over 900 years.

So which English Bible is inerrant, Inspired, complete and whole?

Rightly Dividing is the way to Study the Bible/Scriptures, it is only found in two versions, the AKJV, while the NKJV does keep it, the NKJV change the AKJV Bible in over 1,000 other places that affect doctrines and teachings that can only be found in the AKJV.

You said that Jews saved today in the church Age will go through the 7 years tribulation of Daniel, However, God divided the People as such the Jews, the Gentiles and the church of God. The first two are unsaved groups and the church, made up of both Jews and Gentiles, are the saved the same way, by the grace of God through faith on Jesus.

1Cor 10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
The Jews saved today are put into the same body as the Gentiles.

1Cor 12:12-14 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. For the body is not one member, but many.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Eph 2:11, 13-16 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; . . . But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
So you see, to say that the Jews saved today will go through the Tribulation, which is the wrath of God on unsavd Jews and Gentiles, goes against the fact that no church age saint will go through the wrath of God, because Jesus bore God's wrath on himself so we would be free from the wrath to come.

Romans 9:22-24 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Col 3:6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
1Th 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, [even] Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

edit on 21-5-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join