It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI "Informant" into trump campaign received hundreds of thousands of dollars from government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You are absolutely right that these dates are going to become huge.

The official line from the intel community is that the investigation into trump began on July 31, 2016 as a result of the George Papadopoulos story.

Any FBi attempts to surveill the trump camp before that is then an admission by them that they are lying.

Byron York on Tucker last night said that his sources are claiming the FBI could have been directing Halper to act as early as March 2016.

This would be damning, as it would prve the entire justification that the FBI has given for the start of the investigation into trumps team was a lie.

Of course, the rabid trump haters will have no problem with that, and will just move on to the next narrative like they always do.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Byron York on Tucker last night said that his sources are claiming the FBI could have been directing Halper to act as early as March 2016.

Anything before July makes Comey testimony before congress perjury as he stated the "counterintel" investigation started in July.
Spies attempting to entrap trump campaign members seems to be business as usual for the deep state.
This needs to be rooted out now as we may not get another opportunity.
I don't think anyone wants the trump administration to wield the same unfettered power the obama administration has.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I finally understand why so many Americans on ATS believe that there is a child trafficking deep state run by shape shifting reptiles in the US and why no sane person believes in any of it.
It's because you are bombarded by disinformation such as presented in this thread.
It clearly says in the OP that there is no proof of the claim what so ever but you guys keep pretending and posting answers as this was some kind of cold hard facts. In a month or two you will be bringing this up as an example of corruption. It's not only this thread, but countless of similar threads with same premise. No wonder you think everything is corrupt and no one is indicted. It's because there is no PROOF. A claim is not a proof. What's the point? You guys keep circle jerking each other, pushing info with no prof what so ever that only a hardcore Trump supporter can digest. You are not doing your self any favors

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Guess you missed this part from the op?

Now as the artcile shows, this isnt proof that the money was paid for his spying on the trump team, but it certainly raises questions.

You do understand there are laws that prevent the fbi from doing this without authorization?
As you referenced "americans on ats" i will assume you are not an american and perhaps do not understand our laws.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Grambler

I am more interested in, why Cohen, was paid back by trump. Lie after lie. Even if someone was a plant, so freaking what, this is the most corrupt POTUS since Nixon. Its sickening that he was voted in.....Thanks again Russia.

Gee... You'd think they'd be a crumb of evidence for that wild claim and conspiracy backed up currently by NADA DIDDLY ZIP ZILCH ZERO ?

Like wouldn't you

😂

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Yes of course, they set up a bouma around him, decided not to tell him.about the man eating lions in the area, but for extra measure they set traps inside the camp, obviously just in case the lions got through their defenses.

So Trump made those people perform the actions that lost them their job for the purpose of a smoke screen. You got me, I don't suppose I can logically argue against that.
edit on 5/22/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join