It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Please verify confidentially with ATS staff, the first account you had here with that email address on registration.
This will be a solid case to build that it's you.

I've emailed them currently waiting.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Unlike IsaacKoi I have no information to test if TFT and TFTR are the same person. The knowledge and writing style and some consistency in their relation to those things are all I have to go on as regards that particular question.

TFT has provided me--and I'm assuming Isaac--with some materials sufficient to establish a real life identity of who he claims to be.

If TFTR is established to be TFT I don't know what that will exactly tell us though.

For myself, I'm unconvinced that what the personnel experienced on the Nimitz was a true example of unexplained phenomena. I do believe something real happened that was confusing to those who experienced it.

I think we have all moved past the point of thinking the Nimitz video was a German filmmaker's project however. But that doesn't mean it wasn't faked by Unca' Sam for some national security purpose beyond our pay grade so to speak.

I'm also not sure what else TFT could add to the story that wasn't covered in the initial threads, but I wouldn't wait for "TFT confirmation" to ask him any questions you have. That might tell more about the validity/non-validity of his claim than anything else if you see where I'm going with that.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I think we have all moved past the point of thinking the Nimitz video was a German filmmaker's project however. But that doesn't mean it wasn't faked by Unca' Sam for some national security purpose beyond our pay grade so to speak.
a reply to: The GUT

Respectfully, the issue with that statement is that it would mean David Fravor his WSO, The female pilot and her WSO,
Kevin Day are all lying and are apart of some conspiracy with the GOV.

They all have CONFIRMED that the video released by TFT was what they initially viewed the day the event took place.
So I don't believe the GOV faked that video.
edit on 6-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I apologize if I missed this question already but why are you returning now?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

And it was Celty who first brought up TFT too, and hey presto TFT returns!

Is that not amazing?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Yes. So many coincidences. See my post on the other thread where Cometa's catch phrase "We Are the Mighty" takes a UFO twist as well.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So, according to my correspondence with TFTR he's not currently one of the witnesses that have gone on record either under their real identity or anonymously.

He didn't exactly rule out the possibility of joining that list, but did say he wasn't sure he wanted to because of the potential that it could upend his life. He basically says the incident blew his mind and he just wants to discuss it with other like-minded folk.

Zazz has pointed out that TFT(R) doesn't seem to have any fear of being in trouble if he actually was the initial "whistleblower." That's an interesting point to ponder but, by itself, doesn't allow any conclusions.

It's certainly an item to be filed though I'd say and could go towards his claim or against it and an issue that TFT shrugged off in the initial thread too.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

a reply to: The GUT

Respectfully, the issue with that statement is that it would mean David Fravor his WSO, The female pilot and her WSO,
Kevin Day are all lying.

Why is that so shocking? They won't get into trouble for doing so, that's for certain; maybe even rewarded if this case is not at all what it claims to be.

As mentioned in one of the other countless Nimitz threads, the potential for lying is certainly there - from the lips of Fravor himself who has already accused other colleagues of outright lies regarding a visit from mysterious personnel who confiscated items and warned everyone to keep silent. Fravor wants to control this narrative - he's TTSA's rising star witness after all.

So is the case already following a familiar old pattern? What next - binary codes?

PS: You still keep swinging from cheer-leading to cynicism and back to cheer-leading. Granted we're in very kooky territory, of course, but read up on ATS's outstanding exposure of the infamous SERPO scam if you doubt that certain members of TTSA are capable of such dastardly deception.

edit on 6-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns
Thank you.

Just to be clear, we exposed many hoaxes here over the years so we are often on high alert.
Let's say this process does confirm you I have some questions if you don't mind answering them

1. You mentioned in the original thread there was a secondary person, did they also copy the footage?
Your old post implies another took a copy also?

I'm sure its around somewhere, but if it is...I wouldnt know where to begin looking for it. There is only one other individual that made copies of the data, I'm going to have to try and get ahold of him to see if its still w/ him. Other than that the data was wiped off all network drives about a few hours after the ufo sighting. Even if you dont see the video I had my hands on, I accurately described it and you should be able to envision what it is that I hold true.

2. Do you still have the footage?

a) Approximately how long was it?
b) Was it just gun footage or was there other optical tactical footage taken that you have/had?
c) If David Frevor claims he does not know where the footage is (He didn't see it after he put it in a safe, see below quote)
Which copy of the footage do you think TTSA re-released? Who's footage did they release?

DAVID: No, when the other guys came back with the video I copied those tapes and I put them in the safe. Where they ever ended up I do not know - I do not possess them, they were actually in a safe for safe keeping. Probably ... They obviously … I think someone found them because they weren’t marked on, they just had a PCL paper on it that said ‘for CO’. So whatever happened to them after that I don’t know.

3. Have you ever been approached by Defense about this leak? If not, why are wanting to expose yourself again for breaking the law and leaking classified information?

Thanks
Z

edit on 6-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Hi I have a quick question.
1.Why did you chose the name "TheFinalTheory" ?
2.Any predictions or thoughts on how things will unfold in the next few months?
3. What documents did you provide to cometa?
4. Are you still in possession of those documents?
5. Why come out now and not in 2017 when the first NYT article hit....or 2018...why now 2019.
Thanks in advance for your response.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
We'll probably never see him again.

Also - How did I not know this thread even existed before today?
edit on 6-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

As mentioned in one of the other countless Nimitz threads, the potential for lying is certainly there - from the lips of Fravor himself who has already accused other colleagues of outright lies regarding a visit from mysterious personnel who confiscated items and warned everyone to keep silent. Fravor wants to control this narrative - he's TTSA's rising star witness after all.

I know Corbell pulled that vid, but is there a definitive account of how all that went down, CB? I'd like to dig into that angle---it has real potential to shed some light on things.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

I know Corbell pulled that vid, but is there a definitive account of how all that went down, CB? I'd like to dig into that angle---it has real potential to shed some light on things.

Jeremy Laurel Canyon Corbell tweeted today that he is going to release part two of his Fravor interview on Saturday at Noon PST on his YouTube channel.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Oh though the truth may vary this ship will carry on...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
I apologize if I missed this question already but why are you returning now?

This morning I logged into facebook, and there was the video I posted all those years ago. It's pretty impressive to see how many people are interested in the story I dropped in 07, its mindblasting that it took the public that long to catch on when I dropped the truth here for you all to see back then...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: coursecatalog

And it was Celty who first brought up TFT too, and hey presto TFT returns!

Is that not amazing?

You can thank Celty, and Isaac for dropping my name, I wouldn't have thought any one was still interested if it wasn't for a recent mention of my name.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Thank you.

Just to be clear, we exposed many hoaxes here over the years so we are often on high alert.
Let's say this process does confirm you I have some questions if you don't mind answering them

1. You mentioned in the original thread there was a secondary person, did they also copy the footage?

I'm sure its around somewhere, but if it is...I wouldnt know where to begin looking for it. There is only one other individual that made copies of the data, I'm going to have to try and get ahold of him to see if its still w/ him. Other than that the data was wiped off all network drives about a few hours after the ufo sighting. Even if you dont see the video I had my hands on, I accurately described it and you should be able to envision what it is that I hold true.

b) Was it just gun footage or was there other optical tactical footage taken that you have/had?
c) If David Frevor claims he does not know where the footage is (He didn't see it after he put it in a safe, see below quote)
Which copy of the footage do you think TTSA re-released? Who's footage did they release?

DAVID: No, when the other guys came back with the video I copied those tapes and I put them in the safe. Where they ever ended up I do not know - I do not possess them, they were actually in a safe for safe keeping. Probably ... They obviously … I think someone found them because they weren’t marked on, they just had a PCL paper on it that said ‘for CO’. So whatever happened to them after that I don’t know.

3. Have you ever been approached by Defense about this leak? If not, why are wanting to expose yourself again for breaking the law and leaking classified information?

Thanks
Z

1. Cometa, a mysterious German contact I met through this story and experience. He befriended me , said he believes me and wants to get this out the German people. I said sure, gave him everything and he uploaded it to some film site. I would imagine he was working for that company at the time.
2. The original video was about 5-6 minutes I recall with a shorter one being about 2 minutes. The video was what you see on the news, its FLIR HUD display of a fighter jet I believe that is how they refer to it. There isn't some type of other footage that I didn't reveal.
3.I came back mainly because I see this all over the internet now, alot of people are talking about it and claiming this leak as their own, Tom Delonge and co. I promise you, these guys weren't there.

That's all for those questions.

link   

Thank you.

Thanks
Z

1. Cometa, a mysterious German contact I met through this story and experience. He befriended me , said he believes me and wants to get this out the German people. I said sure, gave him everything and he uploaded it to some film site. I would imagine he was working for that company at the time.
2. The original video was about 5-6 minutes I recall with a shorter one being about 2 minutes. The video was what you see on the news, its FLIR HUD display of a fighter jet I believe that is how they refer to it. There isn't some type of other footage that I didn't reveal.
3.I came back mainly because I see this all over the internet now, alot of people are talking about it and claiming this leak as their own, Tom Delonge and co. I promise you, these guys weren't there.

link   

Thank you.

Thanks
Z

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply

Your quote from your original thread suggests you had a second person on the Nimitz that had made a copy or had access to that copy. Were there two copies made?

Can you clarify if the secondary footage you didn't load up was given to the German Cometa?
Was there more "UFO's" in the footage than you loaded to ATS?
Do you still have any the footage?
edit on 6-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join