It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I have not read all of the following post yet.. but I am certain you all know that "theseer"
is Kevin Day right....and he will be feature on episode 2 of unidentified.

I'm not in the loop with this story at all.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

Thanks, that's very very helpful.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFinalTheoryReturns
I'm not in the loop with this story at all.

To make a long story short, if you pick up a box of Tic Tacs and read the fine print it says "Made in Zeta Reticuli".

www.history.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Perhaps it was never truly debunked and no one really knew what they were looking at, at the time?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

I think that before anything else we would need clarification that you are indeed the original "TheFinalTheory. Sorry to sound cynical, but I'm sure you can appreciate that anyone could register with a username similar and claim to be the original up-loader.

Is there anything you can provide that proves you are the original user? maybe some previous correspondence with the likes of Issac Koi that he can also corroborate.

Even the email address you would have used to register that the MODs maybe able to verify privately?

I am sure you will not be offended by asking for such proof, this subject is one in which claims are big and evidence lacking.

I'm going to reveal identity to IsaacKoi, and we can take it from there.

And of course Isaac wont be able to say who you really are.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Thanks, that's very very helpful.

I've already emailed and messaged IsaacKoi, he just has to respond. Of which, he has not yet.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I think that before anything else we would need clarification that you are indeed the original "TheFinalTheory. Sorry to sound cynical, but I'm sure you can appreciate that anyone could register with a username similar and claim to be the original up-loader.

Is there anything you can provide that proves you are the original user? maybe some previous correspondence with the likes of Issac Koi that he can also corroborate.

Even the email address you would have used to register that the MODs maybe able to verify privately?

I am sure you will not be offended by asking for such proof, this subject is one in which claims are big and evidence lacking.

I'm going to reveal identity to IsaacKoi, and we can take it from there.

And of course Isaac wont be able to say who you really are.

Yeah but what exactly are you expecting of me? I'm not Tom Delonge, I'm a real Veteran that had a TS/SCI clearance that did dirt. How out there do you want me to put myself? I'll do it for one of your trusted users, but not everyone. You have to be realistic here...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So, in your opinion is Luis Elizondo and Tom DeLounge's story legit as to how they've obtained this footage? How do you think it made its way into their hands? Any insight into AATIP and associated gov. organizations?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Some of the other witnesses or people that served at those times are on social media, it wouldn't be difficult to reach out and have them verify.

Also there is matter of distributing classified information, if it was indeed classified in the first instance, which again, sorry to sound harsh; would probably mean jail time.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

are you for real.....is this really the original FTF......?
I thought you were locked up mate...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

are you for real.....is this really the original FTF......?
I thought you were locked up mate...

I'm the real original poster, and TFT. You have my acronym backwards lol.
Get it right!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Ok so what other data was in the file you released?
1.Official Event Transcript of the Nimtz encounter
2. The Tic-Tac vidoe

You mentioned there was a powerpoint presentation...and you also mentioned Sonar data...is this correct?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Ok so what other data was in the file you released?
1.Official Event Transcript of the Nimtz encounter
2. The Tic-Tac vidoe

You mentioned there was a powerpoint presentation...and you also mentioned Sonar data...is this correct?

Yes there was a powerpoint I had found that went along with the video, and the report. They were located in the same place. The powerpoint (from what I recall) had a top down view of the ocean, and circles pin pointing where the contact took place.

There were (2) versions of the video, one was a full length run with out being cut up. The other was a shorter video. They both contained the same information.

There was a document with the exact report of what had occured on the Nimitz, I don't hear many people talking about it. But if you look at my original thread, it should be there.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Some of the other witnesses or people that served at those times are on social media, it wouldn't be difficult to reach out and have them verify.

Also there is matter of distributing classified information, if it was indeed classified in the first instance, which again, sorry to sound harsh; would probably mean jail time.

It should be in this communities interest to actually protect users that come out with the truth, you see you have the skeptical outlook on me.... You want me to give you my identity, and all the information, but who will protect me in the end? I'm off in the real world in danger, and you are satisfied at your computer screen? There has to be a little give and take, like I said I've already said hello to IsaacKoi... wait and be patient.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have messaged Isaac to come here and check his emails.

Please hit the complaints button and contact the staff / admin confidentially to verify this is TheFinalTheory by mentioning your likely email you used to register back then.

That's what we would need to believe this is actually TFT.

If it is you, I suggest you remember this was not declassified and you should probably get legal advice before anything else is said.

edit on 6-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Ok fair enough....however your claim is extremely significant to the state we currently find ourselves in.
It would be incumbent for anyone interested in your story to request proof or validation before continuing in dialog with you.
Can you please provide us with some kind of evidence or documentation......

This will be my last communication and I suggest others not to communicate further until you provide some kind of proof.
I don't mean to be disrespectful or offensive in any manner. I am certain that you must realize how significant the release of the original Tic Tac video was and it would be ashame if you were a troll or simply pretending to be TFT just for kicks.

edit on 6-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Even with a quick look I think it's him. Is that a good or bad thing remains to be seen.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Ok fair enough....however you claim is extremely significant to the state we currently find ourselves in.
It would be incumbent for anyone interested in your story to request so proof or validation before continuing in dialog with you. Can you please provide us with some kind of evidence or documentation......

This will be my last communication and I suggest others not to communicate further until you provide some kind of proof.
I don't mean to be disrespectful or offensive in any manner. I am certain that you must realize how significant the release of the original Tic Tac video was and it would be ashame if you were a troll or simply pretending to be TFT just for kicks.

My goal is to be verified as authentic here, so I can continue to search for the truth in all aspects of life, and I would have friends here I could trust. And a platform for my work.
edit on 6-6-2019 by TheFinalTheoryReturns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I believe you are the original poster. Beyond that this is all quite confusing. Maybe. I sent you a private message if you haven't seen it yet.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I believe you are the original poster. Beyond that this is all quite confusing. Maybe. I sent you a private message if you haven't seen it yet.

I've messaged you back, hello GUT.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join