It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFinalTheoryReturns

What do you think of this, was doing some digging around about towers that had ufo interactions and stumbled on this:

www.cedarhilltx.com...

It's pretty weird for a towns website to list a "Electro-Magnetic-Wave-Contraption" as one of its historical features.

Here's the tower itself:

....on cursory inspection it appears to be a series of entirely conventional antenna- haphazardly arranged on some scaffolding.
...would hope the rest of mankind hasn't been overlooking the potential EM propagation gains made possible by the inclusion of a fancy plinth.....

If you were after a fancy looking antenna array that looks like it brings down UFO's you should go aboard a Navy frigate sometime.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Given some of the other "tests" the government has done, I would not discount it much.

2 days of with objects passing then on the 3rd the Navy reacts. Data gathered. Objects gone.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

As a neuroscientist.....I must say "TFT' is very psychologically skillful...this thread will make an excellent case-study!

Do you have any examples of your claim or just shooting the, um...breeze...without offering any evidentiary items or explanations?

Heavy on one-liners while short of contributing anything of substance isn't a very good look for a neuroscientist to be wearing. Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hi TFT and GUT
This was recently posted....
They performed an excellent analysis of the video you originally posted.
Just an FYI if you want to learn more details about your video.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Hi TFT and GUT

Thank you so much Cellty, I'm going to definitely watch it. I'll let you know what I think as well, it's been awhile since i sat down and watched it.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Looking at the grammar and that case studies are long and intensive, I'd say he may be sleeping with a neuro scientist at best. Lol

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Looking at the grammar and that case studies are long and intensive, I'd say he may be sleeping with a neuro scientist at best. Lol

I doubt even that. Besides I get a female vibe most of the time.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Hi TFT and GUT

The video "you" originally posted? And "your" video?

Keep up neuroscientist- it's not GUT's video and GUT didn't originally post it.

Are you having trouble keeping track of your personas?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Hi TFT and GUT

Thank you so much Cellty, I'm going to definitely watch it. I'll let you know what I think as well, it's been awhile since i sat down and watched it.

Yeah well, of course it's been a while since you "sat down and watched it," because you don't have a copy of the video you stole from the Princeton and posted here, right? Because the copy you made (or copies, depending on which of your stories we are to believe) were with a relative somewhere. So it's probably been since 2007 since youve "sat down and watched it," right?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Hi TFT and GUT

Yeah well, of course it's been a while since you "sat down and watched it," because you don't have a copy of the video you stole from the Princeton and posted here, right? Because the copy you made (or copies, depending on which of your stories we are to believe) were with a relative somewhere. So it's probably been since 2007 since youve "sat down and watched it," right?

Whats your problem?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I find this interesting, highlighted points.

If this is real, it would be interesting to explore...

Oh the memo is real. It's in the same vein as this memo taken from the UK MoD reports DEFE 24-1948-1

Interesting what you can find isn't it?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Hello Kansas,
GUT wanted me to post something of substance so I did....

Yes kansas....I am aware that TFT posted the initial video...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

TFT there is no need to respond to Kansasgirl.

She or he..... is simply trying to bait you.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Hi TFT and GUT

Whats your problem?

I could ask you the same thing. Why are you continuing to interact with a known hoaxer in the thread? Did you read the guy's two original threads (well, his second and third threads; the first one was deleted and he got banned for using sock puppet accounts and talking to himself in his own thread) from 2007? If not, why haven't you? If you have, "what's your problem" that you're acting with this person as if they aren't up to no good?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Hello Kansas,
GUT wanted me to post something of substance so I did....

Yes kansas....I am aware that TFT posted the initial video...

Oh, good. I thought that maybe you had gotten so deep into your neuroscientisty case study here that you forgot who started what. I'm relieved that you haven't gotten too involved in your ATS project.

As for posting the thing of substance...great job! You did a really fantastic job in that video. You sound younger than I imagined you would.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You may as well be talking to yourself with that point.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I find this interesting, highlighted points.

If this is real, it would be interesting to explore...

Interesting what you can find isn't it?

Yes sir, it sure is.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

You may as well be talking to yourself with that point.
Probably is.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THE FOLLOWING IS CORRECT?

THESE would be the first UFO’s seen:

“The objects all came into our radar coverage in the vicinity of Catalina Island. They traveled in sets of 4-7 objects, all tracking south at 28,000 feet, 100 knots. They maintained relative position to each other as they flew south. They disappeared from our radar coverage off the coast of Mexico (at around 28.91N 118.26W).“
~ the seer

“...all these contacts were popping up in my radar coverage, right off Catalina Island, right by Los Angeles. At first, it was like 10 or 12 objects. Watching them on the display, was like watching the snow fall in the sky… If you added them all up, there was well over 100 contacts.”
~ Kevin Day

[are they tic® tacs?]

THIS would be the first saucer UFO seen:

“It was about 2300 when the ship went into a "security alert" for those that dont know what that is, its when nobody can move on the ship AT ALL… Rumor was circling around in my department that there was a UFO above the ship… The UFO was floating extremely still in mid air, this was 30,000 ft above ground level. It looked literally and i mean LITERALLY just like a disk, no stupid traingles or any gimicky things like Independence Day or whatever. It looks exactly how the goverment wants you to NOT think it looks like. It's simply put, a disk.”
~ the final theory

THIS would be the 737 sized UFO mentioned in the TV program:

“The jets could not find any object at that location. While the jets were searching for the air contact, they spotted a large object in the water at 1430L. The pilots saw steam/smoke/churning around the object. The pilot described the object initially as resembling a downed airliner, he also stated that it was much larger than a submarine.
~ the final theory

[is THIS the same as the first saucer UFO?]

THIS would be a new tic® tac:

“A jet descended down from 24KFT to gain a better view of the object in the water. The jet then spotted an air contact, it appeared to be a capsule shaped (wingless, mobile, white, oblong pill shaped, 25-30 feet in length, no visible markings and no glass) 5 NM west from the object in the water.”
~ the final theory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Im disappointed in you, it was the US/ Nimitz .
edit on 13-6-2019 by TheFinalTheoryReturns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join