It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFinalTheoryReturns
What exactly is omf by the way, the only place (I believe) I posted was the ats alien and ufo page.

HI TFTR,

"OMF" (referred to the title of this thread) was another UFO discussion forum, which in December 2010 featured a post about the Nimitz UFO incident posted by a member of that forum with the user name "theseer".

This thread here on ATS was started by elevenaugust because, as he stated in his first post in this thread, he and I had searched an archive of the OMF forum and found the relevant post by "theseer" in December 2010 and wanted to find a copy of that story (which was not included in the archive).

"Theseer" subsequently came forward publicly - he was Kevin Day, who served on the USS Princeton during the Nimitz incident(s).

During my contact with Kevin Day in May 2018, he kindly agreed to allow me to upload a searchable PDF version of his short story about the Nimitz (which featured as the first story in his book called "Sailors Anthology Book", at pages 6-39) :
files.afu.se...

Kevin Day recently featured prominently in Episode 2 of History Channel's Unidentified, which presented part of Kevin Day's claims. I'm not sure why his other claims (which had been made public by Kevin Day last year) were not included in that episode.

By the way, I hope you will get back to me about the query I posted a few days ago in this thread (and sent you via Facebook) about searching your email accounts for the keyword "UFO". In the meantime, I have now found two addresses and telephone numbers for people with the same name as Cometa.

edit on 12-6-2019 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

It certainly appears very odd.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

You would have a better chance of finding him if you made a thread with cometa in the title.

If your really looking

Cheers

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Maybe cometa doesn't want to be found by the person looking for him. Might be history between the two after the first threads.

So much stuff seems off that it makes any version of what happened seem wrong.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Confusion is a method used by TPTB.
It's as if ohh we told you but only a small portion of yous believed. That's probably why the make the stories fallible. To dampen the claim all the while feeling vindicated because the truth is in there.......

Somewhere!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Off to whom? You? Just because something doesnt make sense to you, with the narrow view we all have of the situation, does not mean anything. I advise maybe some of you take the time to talk to TFT via PM, and maybe lower the aggressive tone a little bit. This guy doesnt have to be here answering our questions, and something tells me hes not going to be around much longer if things continue in the way they are.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

If I was he, no fool could bully me into submission.
If he were to leave because if the naysayers then he's weak..... Simple as.

And he's obviously not weak, I'd say calculated.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Some people will believe anything, no questions asked.
edit on 6/12/2019 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

What was the scuttlebutt on the ships about all of this?

Do you feel like the events changed you in the same ways Kevin Day relates?

Did any groups form to discuss the phenomena?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I dont think its about that. Its about wading thru all the B.S. to actually interact with the few people who are actually interested in the primary information. Anyways, do what thou wilt....this is just my humble opinion.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I am not exactly sure what's the purpose of this thread....

"TFT" has not provided anything of value.

I still want to know what happened to the other THREE versions of the FLIR1 video.

Cometa seems more reasonable and rational and would provide the ATS members with answers or potential new documentation/info.

Sincerely,
Celltysp

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Tyler Rogoway mentioned the Iran UFO incident in one of his articles.

A lot of similarities (though differences too) to the Nimitz group incidents and quite possibly deserving to be added to the discussion.

I noted that a certain member near the end of TFT's video drop thread mentioned "steerable plasmas." I watched that project go at least somewhat "black" in the sense that some online discussion between contractors got scrubbed along with some earlier reports from the Navy. Not saying that's what happened but it certainly deserves some consideration in trying to make sense of all this.

edit on 12-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

And some people will believe nothing, with all the questions asked.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

I am not exactly sure what's the purpose of this thread....

"TFT" has not provided anything of value.

I still want to know what happened to the other THREE versions of the FLIR1 video.

Cometa seems more reasonable and rational and would provide the ATS members with answers or potential new documentation/info.

Sincerely,
Celltysp

The purpose of this thread (for me) is to find like minds to collaborate with, and work on bringing this story to a close by finding the original files and reports.

TFT

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I haven't said this whole thing is untrue or that you are a fake. It's the internet. It does seem to appear you posted it here and it went nowhere.

One last question and I won't bother you again:

Why didn't you post this to other sites? At least I get the impression you only posted here.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

What was the scuttlebutt on the ships about all of this?

Do you feel like the events changed you in the same ways Kevin Day relates?

Did any groups form to discuss the phenomena?

1. I can't speak for anyone, but what I observed is people that knew of this thought it wasn't real, and a joke.
2. I do feel like its changed me, I often times think of ways we can film and or capture UFO's for more credible proof. I want better films than the Nimitz footage. I hear everyones complaints about proof being super blurry or low-res, surely I believe we can actually , do much better than that with some innovation and ingenuity.
3. I'm not sure if a group has formed or not, I Know that I'm not apart of any investigations, groups, or organizations mostly I stick to myself.

Sincerely,

TFT

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I haven't said this whole thing is untrue or that you are a fake. It's the internet. It does seem to appear you posted it here and it went nowhere.

One last question and I won't bother you again:

Why didn't you post this to other sites? At least I get the impression you only posted here.

You aren't bothering me roadgravel, you're a valuable member of this discussion and website.
I didn't post on other sites, because I sort of had tunnel vision at the time about using ATS as the "truth platform", see before I made my original account TFT, I was frequently reading this website (without an account) I thought it was amazing, and there were so many intelligent people open enough to listen. I didn't have the same feeling about any other website, or at least I didn't know of any sites that made me feel that way. I was a fan of ATS back then, I thought this would be the place to go to get some help releasing the truth. I hope that explains some things.

Sincerely,

TFT

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Hey TFT, what do you think about the information that we only started seeing these things once we fielded the upgraded Aegis SPY-1 radar system, and the upgraded radars on the F-18? Seems to me these things have always been here, or been here for a while, and we just couldnt see them until our tech caught up with them. Had you ever heard anything else strange in your time in the Navy, either before or after this incident?

Almost has me thinking that no one could see them until we all could see them (maybe some strange quantum thing?)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Tks. I can see the possibility of posting, it not going far and moving on with life.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Some people won't believe, no matter what you say. It's like trying to talk to a brick wall.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join