It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Why is everyone doing their best to drive TFT away once again?

Check PM.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It's always the same on here, certain people seem to be experts in every single field and then demand there questions are answered...

Weather i was TFT or not i wouldn't be wasting my own energy on certain people who are clearly obnoxious and rude

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It's always the same on here, certain people seem to be experts in every single field and then demand there questions are answered...

Weather i was TFT or not i wouldn't be wasting my own energy on certain people who are clearly obnoxious and rude

Check your PM.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Very interesting story.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: TheFinalTheoryReturns

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: roadgravel

Yes. I said myself that it is more plausible that it was our own military testing its own tech.

Something being real does not clarify what that something is, I would agree. If anything i would lean towards it being alien in nature, at least originally.

Why? Why lean towards alien? There's more evidence that it would be man-made off-the-books technology than it would be aliens. In fact, there's pretty much no evidence for alien.

What evidence exists that these craft are ours? Show me on single piece of technology that we have developed that even has ONE of the major advancement associated with these craft. Just one! It does not exist. The technologies these craft are displaying are centuries more advanced than what we have today.

Sure, after you show me one single piece of evidence that suggests aliens from another planet are flying vehicles around Earth.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
With what Isaac has said, I'm reasonably convinced that TheFinalTheory is who he says he is.

I've sent Isaac a question or two for you,TFT, and I hope you can fill in some blanks in the incident reports you shared back in 2007.

It's too bad you don't have your original copies of the material any longer, but with some work, maybe the digital copies that you shared back then can be retrieved.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Thank-you Thank-you Kansasgirl...It really boggles my mind...there are sooo many holes in the TFT's story....He lied about 80% of what he originally claimed the kicker is:

I could go on and on. But this one is the worst: this happened in 2004 (though remember, he said 2005), but three years later in 2007, he was still stationed on the same ship and could even still waltz back onto the ship in the middle of the night and access that server again AND make a bunch of copies. Or one copy. Or find the copies he made and stashed when it happened. Or something. Point is, three years later nothing had changed which would affect his ability to come aboard at midnight and get into that "top secret" server and make a copy of something. In fact, we are so lucky that the information was STILL stored on that thing, like it was three years ago. Whew!

What kansasgirl articulated based on TFTs original post above clearly demonstrates that TFT LIED.

We get it...we understand why he lied...he was/is covering his tracks....its just annoying that he continues to lie we are not f-ing stupid...

edit on 11-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Thats not how that works. Im not saying where its from. I dont really know. You're the one saying its ours.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Thank-you Thank-you Kansasgirl...It really boggles my mind...there are sooo many holes in the TFT's story....He lied about 80% of what he originally claimed the kicker is:

I could go on and on. But this one is the worst: this happened in 2004 (though remember, he said 2005), but three years later in 2007, he was still stationed on the same ship and could even still waltz back onto the ship in the middle of the night and access that server again AND make a bunch of copies. Or one copy. Or find the copies he made and stashed when it happened. Or something. Point is, three years later nothing had changed which would affect his ability to come aboard at midnight and get into that "top secret" server and make a copy of something. In fact, we are so lucky that the information was STILL stored on that thing, like it was three years ago. Whew!

What kansasgirl articulated based on TFTs original post above clearly demonstrates that TFT LIED.

We get it...we understand why he lied...he was/is covering his tracks....its just annoying that he continues to lie we are not f-ing stupid...

The server was the same as it was in 04, in 07 and nothing was changed.

You are beyond baffling, what are you even trying to debunk?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

We need to find Cometa...
He actually has a copy of the files that TFT copied.

Cometa even posted an unredacted EVENT Summary on ATS back in 2007.
Unredacted Event summary

Additionally, based on Cometa's one page manifesto "We are the Mighty" it
does seem to set the ground work for an early TTSA.

Also an important POINT ...

1. There are FOUR VIDEOS not TWO..TFT states this below:

1. Why a partial video?

This was all the footage that was taken, (sort of) I have four versions of this video they all are the same for the most part. The "full version" is about twice the length of this and has more ufo movement etc. But for some reason I can't get it to play , it says codec error... though I am 100% positive my codecs are up to date, I even have a codec pack. The second video is the one you see now. The third and fourth appear to be the same video as the second but just a bit shorter. So all in all your not missing anything, I promise you that. Its all more or less...the same.

edit on 11-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

TFT....listen...Please can you Please

Simply post the powerpoint presentation.....Thats the only document that we have not seen yet.
This would end all speculation. Or can you please post one of the other FOUR versions of the video.

You did state in your original thread that their were four versions. Simple post another version of the video.

This was all the footage that was taken, (sort of) I have four versions of this video they all are the same for the most part. The "full version" is about twice the length of this and has more ufo movement etc. But for some reason I can't get it to play , it says codec error... though I am 100% positive my codecs are up to date, I even have a codec pack. The second video is the one you see now. The third and fourth appear to be the same video as the second but just a bit shorter. So all in all your not missing anything, I promise you that. Its all more or less...the same.

Thank-you

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have only seen video released by the Stars Academy (plus the 2007 one). Is there an official, watermarked Navy version. Kind looks like Stars is a front for the Navy.

The video says the chain of custody preserved yet years early someone unauthorized accessed it. So much for custody.

edit on 6/11/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You people would catch a lot more flies with honey than you will with vinegar....

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You people would catch a lot more flies with honey than you will with vinegar....

Exactly! That's how honeypots..er.. flypaper operations work.
edit on 11-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join