It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: TheFinalTheoryReturns

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: KansasGirl

It seems like it would be fairly easy for them to narrow down who could have gotten a copy of the video and materials. The ADP officer surely knows it was likely you. Has he ever tracked you down? Have you never been asked about it by officialdom?

I really don't think so to be completely honest.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

Live chat with lue Zondo and other ufologist (Black vault, etc.) for those interested
Live chat with Zondo

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
TFTR - Have you ever returned to ATS before now with a different account?
edit on 7-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Negative.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Negative.

So, do you think the officer had the same intentions as yourself by gleaming the data of the UFO incident?

EDIT:
It would seem the recipient is not going to answer my question.
There's potentially more sources to the original data

edit on -180002019-06-07T19:08:22-05:000000002230201922062019Fri, 07 Jun 2019 19:08:22 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I don’t think so, didn’t see your question next time ask me again without the edit remarks.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I don’t think so, didn’t see your question next time ask me again without the edit remarks.

It's a valid point, there's easily potentially more sources to the data you got

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

It's a valid point, there's easily potentially more sources to the data you got

Definitely could be. ☝️ I agree.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
TheFinalTheoryReturns, this may have been asked before, but...

How does your memory of the video compare with what's seen in the version that's circulating now?
Was the original different in any way?

Also, what's your take on the object moving away at the end?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I've already emailed and messaged IsaacKoi, he just has to respond.

Okay, so as those following this thread know, I was contacted this week by the person with the ATS username "TheFinalTheoryReturns" ("TFTR" for short).

TFTR asked me to verify that he was the person that posted on ATS in 2007 under the username "TheFinalTheory" ("TFT" for short). He wants to remain anonymous (at least for now).

TFT started 2 threads here on ATS in 2007. Those threads are, respectively:
3rd February 2007, ATS thread entitled “Observations of an Actual UFO”:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

4th February 2007, ATS thread entitled “Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal”:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the second of those threads, he posted a link to a copy of the Nimitz video that has become well known during the last couple of years. This appears to have been the first time that video appeared online. TFT provided a copy of that video (and some other material about the Nimitz incidents) to another ATS user, "Cometa", who in turn provided the video to a contact within the German film group "Vision Unlimited" who uploaded it to their website.

TFTR has communicated with me via his current email address, his Facebook account and here on ATS. TFTR has provided me with several photos of himself and some information about himself. Using the name on his Facebook account, I have also found TFTR's LinkedIn account and a copy of his CV.

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, I asked TFTR a few questions that would have provided a relatively easy verification that he was TFT. For example, I provided him with the first letter of Cometa's real name and asked if he knew the rest of that name. He didn't remember being told Cometa's real name. I also asked him about his communication with Cometa and about any material that he retained. Again, TFTR's recollection had faded and he thinks that some relevant material is no longer available.

However, having now been through a few hundred of TFTR's posts on Facebook (on his personal account and a related page), his CV on LinkedIn and other material (in addition to asking him various questions), I think it is very likely he was TFT and also very likely that he had access to the system on which the videos were stored. It's hard to be 100% sure that TFTR is TFT mainly because TFTR doesn't have some relevant material from that time and his memory seems - unsurprisingly - to have faded a little on some details.

I think that some of the details that TFTR has forgotten can be used to refresh his memory about his communication with Cometa, which may result in TFTR regaining access to some of the material that has been lost over the years - including the longer version of the video and/or the Powerpoint presentation about the events (i.e. UFO 5 Anomaly brief.ppt).

So, I'll provide TFTR with some of those further details and see if we can pursue this further. I'm happy to do that in the open here, if his patience will put up with some further questions from me.

(I'm also still looking for some help in Germany to locate Cometa. I have his real name, birth date, place of birth, photo, and various other details - so remain a bit frustrated that I and Elevenaugust haven't found Cometa yet to ask him if he has retained the longer version of the video and the Powerpoint presentation...).
edit on 8-6-2019 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Thanks Isaac.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Thank you, Mr. Koi!

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Told y'all.
Just goofing.

This has been an interesting few days for me as well. Even stressful. I didn't want to get it wrong, while at the same time what I was seeing and hearing led me to believe TFTR was the original TFT. I have my own very long post I was working on but don't see the need to continue trying to fluff it into shape after IsaacKoi's.

So, I'll give the long story short: TFTR answered all my questions quickly and I found no contradictions in any of them. I, too, dug into social media and I quickly became convinced that at the very least he wasn't a sock. I also asked him if he could provide at least one witness to his Navy days and specifically being on the Nimitz which he provided.

Before I contacted that person, I dug deep into their social media to include checking out their family. There were some Naval connections there I noted. Again didn't appear to be a "sock" account. I also did some simple public records search to confirm such a person had an address in the place their social media said they lived and such a person was listed.

This witness stated that TFTR was aboard the Nimitz at that time and doing "computer work."

I didn't want to get this wrong for two reasons: Not getting fooled myself and thereby accidentally misleading anyone here and also because as I started to believe TFTR was TFT I became very empathetic to the position of actually being the ONE person who actually was telling the truth and did risk a whole lot because of a sincere desire to share a truth about the profound question of "Are we alone?" and got boo-ed out of the room for their troubles.

I still don't trust the motives of TTSA or the reason for the coordinated "push" across the media and MSM spectrum...but I'm a little more openminded now to a few things.

I will say this: Welcome Back, TFT!

edit on 8-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

Thanks.... It's Marcus Aurelius, telling us things that science is starting to name as unexplained phenomena, yet it's obvious our thoughts a far more powerful than TPTB would have us believe and we are all connected, Like 9G connection, so when objects are appearing to multiple witness to me there is only 3 explanations, barring it being secret military ops, 1. Aliens, interdimensional entities, 2. Unknown/occult earth energies, 3. Manifested energies caused by human observation in multiple possible states i.e. excitement, fear...

Did I miss anything?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Yes, you missed adding a D). All of the above.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ha you're so right Gut and all or a mixture of the three... Cheers.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Well, let me clear my statement up: Government Ops needs a number too. I included that in "All of the above."

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

(I'm also still looking for some help in Germany to locate Cometa. I have his real name, birth date, place of birth, photo, and various other details - so remain a bit frustrated that I and Elevenaugust haven't found Cometa yet to ask him if he has retained the longer version of the video and the Powerpoint presentation...).

With that much info it should eventually turn something up one would think. Hope he's okay and not just because I'm curious about the longer tapes. At this point it would look like he was just another cat that was trying to do what he believed to be the right thing.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So it is being said that anonymous person is an anonymous person. And third person given by this anonymous person verified an anonymous person.

This is FBI/CIA level intelligence work.

I suppose it is the best that can be done.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Thanks for your detailed update and attempts to verify TFT's claims.
The next step is to find Cometa. There is a good chance that he/she will make a reappearance on this site.....its a logical assumption given the prominence of Nimtz encounter.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join