It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science confirms the Bible in a League if it's own..oh the Math of it all

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
good place to add we don't have to clean up to be Jesus's

we don't have to change anything......dammitt beat that deal

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
OTOH, everyone's a sinner. Can you trust them? Sometimes, sometimes not. Categorical statements too often don't hold up long.
I’m not a sinner. I don’t even believe in God. Those rules are only for Christians and Jews and therefore I am exempt. And therefore not a sinner.

hey,

but death is the next point to explore.....

that's what starts our walk under a higher power...

you will not die....if you search out reality to find a magic love letter from God.....he is knocking on our doors so to speak. everything in Scripyure is miraculously able to explain the derails of truth, a great easy yoke instead of ....WHO AM I
I’m going To assume that you are speaking English, and making extraordinary claims. Can you demonstrate the validity of any of them? Or do I just have to take your word for it?

i'd be proud to tell of the verse....to be absent from the body is to be with Jesus

where we go after death is well mapped, i'd like to tell

in the ot they went to abrahams bosom next to hell below

then abrahams bosom went to heaven after the cross scene for the ot characters

then paradise which is in heaven, is the deally now

ot boys were saved by obeying don't eat of that tree in the first time model dispensation

then saved by sacrifice your son abraham

then by works some other way idk not sacrafice of animal blood but maybe, huh/idk

then just by believing in the gospel 1 cor 15 1-4....and no works required for salvation, but the works show naturally, because the individual has the holy spirit in him reminding him to steer clear, but it's impossible, so sin is not counted and you don't have to pray about it coz GOD will say...."what sin/ "

did you know the law is called a curse to provoke the jews to jealousy...and called a cruel schoolmaster that cannot save anyone at anytime
Eh, i prefer Aesop’s fables If you are going to quote fairy tales
edit on 21-5-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
dad gummit, you're my brother, I can discern spirits and you are my brother. prolly have the same birthday, something

I'm speaking to the good fellowship to come out of this important ATS blog site. I think we're friends from the era before time and our spirits know, yes we know each other all of us in the place we were before the devils bargain

which is Scriptural, so if we are eternal souls.......we know each other
edit on 21-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a hail of a Truism there

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterMcKill

originally posted by: MisterMcKill

originally posted by: Incandescent
I think the OP should consult a mental health professional. It's the right thing to do man, we all experience times like these and you deserve all the help you can get. Don't be afraid, they will help you.

I think the OP should consult with a grammarian and learn how to write a coherent sentence.
The shrink can come later.

caught me....in college...I was too creative to make an A on any composition paper, and the prof would steer my writing, but i would churn a paper out only to have tell me i did it opposite of what she was trying to convey.

i clobbered math and grammer and even conjugation in Latin....even made one of only two perfect english freshman entrance tests at SWTSU in San Marcos....but

Good for you. Did you have a coherent point? What is your degree in? Or were you too creative to make it through?

You deserve the George Carlin Star of the week for your keen Carlin-esque wit. .."too creative to make it...?"

That is creative comedy....Touche'

I do understand not all wish to believe in love your neighbor and forgive those who sin against you. It is best for everyone if one can try those ideas. It is all we can do along those lines that will matter. I know it is hard to deal with those who hate others for no real reason related to the victim. Compassion for those you meet is a good start.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

What sort of University were you attending? I have trouble believing what you have to say here, as you don't demonstrate any ability in say Matmatics. You claim "science confirms the Bible is in a league of its own".... which bible neigbour? In which language, published when or are we talking one of the pre printing press ones? Then which "Science".

Again I am waiting. I'm a scientist, with a deep background in Statistics (one of my degrees is in Bioinformatics), so I can have a look at this "proof". I mean you are not pulling this out of some orifice are you?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

"Hun, he's forgotten to take his meds again!!!!"

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
YHWH IS NOT A MATHMATICIAN, THE QUANTIFIER SATAN IS.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Incandescent

right away.....then

Oh, have you read any of the bible.....it's a plan.....it's free....but ya have to read it or hear it.....that's the head knowedge.....then just by believing.....life changes magic like....is that what you want.....magic power in the real world from above

don't mess with a missionary man, he's got GOD on his side

Not the God you imagine...and so far it has been a dam bad plan for just about the Entire Universe.

Time to scrap those plans.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
How can a math code work in a book when MAN/ MEN compiled it and put it together . We have no idea what was left out of the text.....To the OP might I suggest a mental health professional. You can even find one that believes the same crazy arse shat as you.

Mental health professional lol..do tell.

They get scared bad when they see certain types all lit up....then you gotta help them....

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Eastern shadow....man.

mark to prove it.....makes me wonder about my almost invisible scar from day one....vertical on my face.......

I'll start doing normal puncuation....he....he

and the other.....chopped up juggling of the thought stream......yeah, it's the new me

it may be my rebellion against the worlds way......I'm a soldier against the worlds way......that explains me.....

You should peel the layers back farther and go for the real problems...and they don't originate here.

The worlds way is someone elses way...we need soldiers for that cause...not ones who will get swept up in circles as per usual.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Yeah the math somehow works out. Just make sure you honour the Supreme his, not the demiurge of the bible

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I can show you math
In the form of a Haiku
It's not difficult

Numbers aplenty
They can hold many secrets
Not all are Holy

You see? mathematics and language go hand in hand, yes there might be a correlation but if you read the bible such as Genesis chapters 5-8, then read the chapters of John 5-6-7, and finish with revolutions 5-7, that might seem like gobbledygook to you but to guitar players those numbers are the opening fret placings of a blues scale.

Sometimes we can see things that we shouldn't.

edit on 23-5-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Check out Martyleeds33 on youtube. He goes through the math using the sevenfold cipher gematria. You will understand after watching a few of his videos.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

To a musician, your so called scales and relationship to the bible are as cryptic as the ops

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join