It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science confirms the Bible in a League if it's own..oh the Math of it all

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

originally posted by: MisterMcKill

originally posted by: Incandescent
I think the OP should consult a mental health professional. It's the right thing to do man, we all experience times like these and you deserve all the help you can get. Don't be afraid, they will help you.

I think the OP should consult with a grammarian and learn how to write a coherent sentence.
The shrink can come later.

caught me....in college...I was too creative to make an A on any composition paper, and the prof would steer my writing, but i would churn a paper out only to have tell me i did it opposite of what she was trying to convey.

i clobbered math and grammer and even conjugation in Latin....even made one of only two perfect english freshman entrance tests at SWTSU in San Marcos....but

Good for you. Did you have a coherent point? What is your degree in? Or were you too creative to make it through?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

You'll live an unfulfilled life. Really it's just an acknowledgement. There really aren't true atheists. If you're a true atheist, then you're MUCH more religious than most openly religious people. You HAVE to be religious to believe that something doesn't exist, when you don't even know what IT is.

What if I were to tell you that God, is nothing more (or less) than the conglomerate consciousness of all energy?

Would you deny that possibility? You KNOW that YOU are conscious. You don't know what that consciousness actually is. You may believe you have an inkling, but you don't KNOW. Is it too much of a stretch to think that all of humanity has a higher shared consciousness, that all animals then have a higher shared consciousness, that all of existence has a shared consciousness?

That consciousness IS the conglomerate of all that is, so it has control over all that is. You are a part of that conglomerate consciousness and as such helped to make ALL the decisions behind what happened to each portion.

The reason for existence is to experience the self. Your purpose in life is to prepare to become a part of the conglomerate consciousness again. Body shells are nothing more than a means to partially isolate YOU from your higher self and the conglomerate consciousness.

The longer you deny this, the less fulfilled you will be.

Many people come to a feeling of understanding of this without having the ability to communicate it effectively. It's the experience of God that gives them this feeling and fulfillment.

As I've said before, there is NOTHING that I believe that hasn't come about from a logical and rational evaluation of all evidences and basically a theory of everything.

To REALLY get to a theory of everything, you cannot exclude the higher consciousnesses that have been experienced by man. Referred to as gods by some, the totality of which is referred to as God by some.

To assume there is not higher consciousness than man, is man's greatest folly, especially considering that there are portions of our individual selves that are of a higher consciousness.

Jaden

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

You'll live an unfulfilled life.
what do you mean by an unfulfilled life? Because so far my life seems pretty good.

Really it's just an acknowledgement. There really aren't true atheists. If you're a true atheist, then you're MUCH more religious than most openly religious people. You HAVE to be religious to believe that something doesn't exist, when you don't even know what IT is.

An atheist is someone who does not accept the claims that Gods exist. I don’t see how that could be a religion. Is my belief that dragons don’t exist a religion?

What if I were to tell you that God, is nothing more (or less) than the conglomerate consciousness of all energy?
Then I would ask you to demonstrate the validity of such a claim. Which I’m sure you cannot do.

Would you deny that possibility?

No. Anything might be possible. But that does not account for the extremely low probability of it being true. Like, less than 1%.

You KNOW that YOU are conscious. You don't know what that consciousness actually is. You may believe you have an inkling, but you don't KNOW. Is it too much of a stretch to think that all of humanity has a higher shared consciousness, that all animals then have a higher shared consciousness, that all of existence has a shared consciousness?
Again I’m going to say that anything is possible. But, until you can demonstrate The validity of such a claim, I am going to go with a very low probability of that being true. Until you can demonstrate otherwise. The burden of proof lies with you.

That consciousness IS the conglomerate of all that is, so it has control over all that is. You are a part of that conglomerate consciousness and as such helped to make ALL the decisions behind what happened to each portion.

Of course you are asserting this with no evidence to back it up. Therefore, I can simply dismiss it as a flight of fancy on your part.Burden of proof and stuff.

The reason for existence is to experience the self. Your purpose in life is to prepare to become a part of the conglomerate consciousness again. Body shells are nothing more than a means to partially isolate YOU from your higher self and the conglomerate consciousness.
and why should I believe this? I hope you don’t expect me to just take your word for it.

The longer you deny this, the less fulfilled you will be.
again, I feel pretty good about my life. I have a wonderful family, great friends, my health is very good, I’m in the top of my field, I have plenty of money in the bank, I vacation a lot, and spend lots of time in nature. Is there something I’m missing?

Many people come to a feeling of understanding of this without having the ability to communicate it effectively. It's the experience of God that gives them this feeling and fulfillment.
But I have this same feeling of fulfillment, and I do not believe in any gods. So what do you think about that?

As I've said before, there is NOTHING that I believe that hasn't come about from a logical and rational evaluation of all evidences and basically a theory of everything.
I would love to hear about all of these evidences, it seems everyone here tries to keep it to themselves.

To REALLY get to a theory of everything, you cannot exclude the higher consciousnesses that have been experienced by man. Referred to as gods by some, the totality of which is referred to as God by some.

To assume there is not higher consciousness than man, is man's greatest folly, especially considering that there are portions of our individual selves that are of a higher consciousness.

Jaden

Can you demonstrate any of this? I am very excited to meet someone who says they can prove their claims.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

You of course can link to the peer reviewed journal right? I've got a lot of statistics in my degrees so I can at least take a gander at their data

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Ok I'm done with you, you're not interested in having a conversation. I never said I can prove my claims. I said the exact opposite, what I said was that I came to MY beliefs through a logical, rational evaluation of the evidences. You are under an erroneous assumption that your beliefs are not beliefs at all.

What I described can NOT have a % chance of being wrong at all. That you think it can, shows your inability to logically and rationally evaluate anything.

If you think you have a fulfilled life, while thinking that science and humanity is the be all end all, then I feel greatly sorry for you.

Jaden

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Akragon

i'm a student of prophecy....here it comes my brother....the apostasy we under go daily....the last few decades....the...getting rid of God in life.....they tell on themselves

I don't see why it's such a game changer or why people are so up in arms when considering that "God" doesn't appear a single time in the Constitution and only once in the Declaration of Independence where it states:

"the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle" people.
A large point being made in the First Amendment is that to guarantee freedom of religion for all, we must forego favoring one specific religion or particular sect of any given faith over all others.

did you know the democratic party voted to delete the word GOD, from all their documents

Did you know that the DNC didn't vote to remove "God" from all documents? They did briefly remove mention of God from the 2012 party platform prior to the 2012 Presidential election. It was also a very short lived removal as Obama told them to change it back to how it was during the 2008 election cycle, as well as to recognize Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel.

"We need a government that stands up for the hopes, values and interests of working people, and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential."

"Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel. The parties have agreed that Jerusalem is a matter for final status negotiations. It should remain an undivided city accessible to people of all faiths," the Democratic platform now states.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I love the back and forth....and your post here has perfect social skills!!!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Ok I'm done with you, you're not interested in having a conversation. I never said I can prove my claims. I said the exact opposite, what I said was that I came to MY beliefs through a logical, rational evaluation of the evidences. You are under an erroneous assumption that your beliefs are not beliefs at all.

What I described can NOT have a % chance of being wrong at all. That you think it can, shows your inability to logically and rationally evaluate anything.

If you think you have a fulfilled life, while thinking that science and humanity is the be all end all, then I feel greatly sorry for you.

Jaden

Jaden, hang with us man, I was seeing your view, though i suspect you're a master level in a cult.....but I'm groovin on the details you put forth and i have an explanation of how i arrived at my view....in the 70's....so it's kinda mystic

edit on 21-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

wow, good information

i was unaware the embassy was approved by that bunch....how calming

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Jaden
You just seemed so sure of your beliefs. I thought you said you came to them by evaluating the evidence. I didn’t realise you were just believing things for no good reason. I’m sure you think you did, but without actually having any evidence to back up your claims, perhaps you should re evaluate your position?

Or could you point me to this evidence you so thoroughly and logically evaluated?
edit on 21-5-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Woodcarver,

Oh I hate to tell you but you have sinned. Just then, you lied to us all claiming perfection.
edit on 21-5-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Woodcarver,

Oh I hate to tell you but you have sinned. Just then, you lied to us all claiming perfection.
I claimed perfection? You’ll have to post a quote of that, cuz i can’t see where i did that.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
OTOH, everyone's a sinner. Can you trust them? Sometimes, sometimes not. Categorical statements too often don't hold up long.
I’m not a sinner. I don’t even believe in God. Those rules are only for Christians and Jews and therefore I am exempt. And therefore not a sinner.

hey,

but death is the next point to explore.....

that's what starts our walk under a higher power...

you will not die....if you search out reality to find a magic love letter from God.....he is knocking on our doors so to speak. everything in Scripyure is miraculously able to explain the derails of truth, a great easy yoke instead of ....WHO AM I
I’m going To assume that you are speaking English, and making extraordinary claims. Can you demonstrate the validity of any of them? Or do I just have to take your word for it?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'm not sure the OP is still with us, I got a 404 when I clicked on their name, to go see what else had been posted recently

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

I'm not sure the OP is still with us, I got a 404 when I clicked on their name, to go see what else had been posted recently
well he probably got raptured up to heaven.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Lovely incoherent garbled mess of an OP, that reads like a disjointed brain fart bender after a booze bender o.0

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

well he probably got raptured up to heaven.

He's going to be so disappointed with the alcohol-free, caffeine-free, sex-free sausage fest up there. The actual party is at the other guy's house, the one with the hedonism & fire.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

One can hope. Clear a few more people out, and there will be room to stretch

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
OTOH, everyone's a sinner. Can you trust them? Sometimes, sometimes not. Categorical statements too often don't hold up long.
I’m not a sinner. I don’t even believe in God. Those rules are only for Christians and Jews and therefore I am exempt. And therefore not a sinner.

hey,

but death is the next point to explore.....

that's what starts our walk under a higher power...

you will not die....if you search out reality to find a magic love letter from God.....he is knocking on our doors so to speak. everything in Scripyure is miraculously able to explain the derails of truth, a great easy yoke instead of ....WHO AM I
I’m going To assume that you are speaking English, and making extraordinary claims. Can you demonstrate the validity of any of them? Or do I just have to take your word for it?

i'd be proud to tell of the verse....to be absent from the body is to be with Jesus

where we go after death is well mapped, i'd like to tell

in the ot they went to abrahams bosom next to hell below

then abrahams bosom went to heaven after the cross scene for the ot characters

then paradise which is in heaven, is the deally now

ot boys were saved by obeying don't eat of that tree in the first time model dispensation

then saved by sacrifice your son abraham

then by works some other way idk not sacrafice of animal blood but maybe, huh/idk

then just by believing in the gospel 1 cor 15 1-4....and no works required for salvation, but the works show naturally, because the individual has the holy spirit in him reminding him to steer clear, but it's impossible, so sin is not counted and you don't have to pray about it coz GOD will say...."what sin/ "

did you know the law is called a curse to provoke the jews to jealousy...and called a cruel schoolmaster that cannot save anyone at anytime

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I am still awaiting the evidence you claim to have. Please share it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join