It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science confirms the Bible in a League if it's own..oh the Math of it all

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
So the deeper ya go, the more you realize God did all he could to give hints at the work.....by math go figure

it's either crazy coincidence or......THE FINGERPRINT of God

There is something that I heard of that may be a part of what you are speaking of. I can't seem to remember what it was called... But it has to do with counting the syllables of each line, and there is a mathematical way poems are arranged and it can get very complicated, even the Human created poems. But the Bible has the most intricate syllable patterns that would've had to be created by a computer or god or maybe an autist who somehow knew which books would be chosen for the Bible.

It has to be done in the original Hebrew of course. The syllables won't be the same in other languages. I think all the chapters and books syllables individually add up to a multiple of 7. But of course it's not just that simple. A human could do that... Except a human wouldn't know which books would be used and somehow influence the author of each one and also know that the texts would remain unchanged... But in any case, the patterns are supposedly "inhuman" in scope and intricacy.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Why not use just one period when finishing a sentence, just like God intended?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
OTOH, everyone's a sinner. Can you trust them? Sometimes, sometimes not. Categorical statements too often don't hold up long.
I’m not a sinner. I don’t even believe in God. Those rules are only for Christians and Jews and therefore I am exempt. And therefore not a sinner.
edit on 21-5-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

If you read thru this thread.....I'm the 2nd to suggest mental health professional. Why you ask? Because the op seems as crazy as a loon. Nothing of which is in his op makes any damn sense. His 45 years make him a professional......hell my 55 years makes me a "Guru" so there you have it. Religious nuts, should be a brand by Planters.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Not even a professional mental health provider would attempt to diagnose someone based on one written post on a conspiracy website.

As to the OP, it is easy to find “secrets” when it’s “secrets” you’re searching for; they usually turn out to be the exact secrets you want.

The bible is a book of chapters, the recollections of mortal men during their time in history or preceeding it. Then there are the “prophetic chapters”; those meant to scare the general public into “believing” and “giving” - mainly to the church and the Levite Priests.

Because the authors back then used a form of iambic pentameter does does make it magic. Just was as likely meant to keep the “teachings” cohesive (and likely easier for folks to read back then - the folks the bible was witten to control).

I do, however, applaud your enthusiasm OP.

edit on 21/5/2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
How can a math code work in a book when MAN/ MEN compiled it and put it together . We have no idea what was left out of the text.....To the OP might I suggest a mental health professional. You can even find one that believes the same crazy arse shat as you.

The OP's limited ability to explain does not mean he is wrong...but it IS wrong to even suggest a "mental health professional." I am still shocked at how low some will go on this forum and others in dismissing an OP out of hand.

I agree I'm not a religious man but calling the op mentally ill isn't appropriate or productive. Yes the thread is a little fragmented but I understand theme. I think everyone that responded didn't provide anything and were all atheists stating why they're atheists and super cool kids

But a link would have been nice since I don't know much about the subject

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The OP's limited ability to explain does not mean he is wrong...but it IS wrong to even suggest a "mental health professional." I am still shocked at how low some will go on this forum and others in dismissing an OP out of hand.

Why is it wrong to suggest a mental health professional? If his thoughts are anything like his text in his post - inconsistent, interrupted and disorganised - then he does indeed need some help because it is not a healthy state of mind to be in.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Incandescent

You can diagnose mental illness through ATS posts? You need to take that show on the road and start helping people.

I'm glad that I don't get diagnosed when I drunk post on ATS

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well, I'm 68, so go figure. I still insist that we all restrict ourselves to dealing with the idea, not the poster. Suggesting professional help is unfair, unjustified and off-topic.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ignore what other people said. You have the first amendment, the right of speech to express your thought.

Anyway, I have quite some impressive correlation with number 7. I was born on July 27 1987 and my Social ID has 7 digits 7. Coincidence? Maybe? But I think I'm way out of Christian's grace and salvation because I deny Jesus as equal to God. I'm pretty sure, Judaism priests will cast me to Sheol due to my disobedience to follow Moses Law. Lol.

Maybe Buddha reincarnate me in next life, but then again I've a strong feeling I've done that too. My previous life was as one of the Allied Infantry Regiment in Myanmar's forest where I was hanged upside down by the Japanese's soldiers and stabbed to death. I still have those mark on my rib. When I regain my consciousness, I was pushed through birth canal, and I thought like, "here we go again. No no no. Don't push me out" Then I realize I could not speak, instead I was crying frantically until I lost all my energy and fall back to sleep.

Life is a mystery. Better make use of it while we still aware who we are.

edit on 21-5-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Eastern shadow....man.

mark to prove it.....makes me wonder about my almost invisible scar from day one....vertical on my face.......

I'll start doing normal puncuation....he....he

and the other.....chopped up juggling of the thought stream......yeah, it's the new me

it may be my rebellion against the worlds way......I'm a soldier against the worlds way......that explains me.....

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

OTOH, everyone's a sinner. Can you trust them? Sometimes, sometimes not. Categorical statements too often don't hold up long.
I’m not a sinner. I don’t even believe in God. Those rules are only for Christians and Jews and therefore I am exempt. And therefore not a sinner.

hey,

but death is the next point to explore.....

that's what starts our walk under a higher power...

you will not die....if you search out reality to find a magic love letter from God.....he is knocking on our doors so to speak. everything in Scripyure is miraculously able to explain the derails of truth, a great easy yoke instead of ....WHO AM I

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

A friend gave me the book "the seal of God" by F.C. Payne many years ago . Its in PDF for free online god-help.org... It was a great read and not just about the 7's but when looking at all the other numbers as having a symbolic meaning . I think the kicker number for me was the number 13 . You just cant make that stuff up and then have it so interwoven into the gemetria of the book . Harvard professors should be amazed and consider it a challenge . Try and do the same thing even with a computer would be a challenging thing to do . Trying to explain how the many authors over many years managed to do it is a even bigger challenge .

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Check the link I posted above to get a take on what OP is referring to ... Or here it is god-help.org...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Incandescent
Don't be afraid, they will help you.

How would they help?

Are you sure you fully know what you are suggesting?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Lol. You wish it were that easy. That's like saying I don't believe in a train. I'll walk down the tracks and not have to worry because I don't believe in trains, therefore I'm not about to become mush. Lol

Jaden

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

mental health professional

Do tell more it sounds intriguing.

What type of methods do they use? What type of setting are you suggesting?

For the grand question PLEASE do tell us how the person you are diagnosing is a harm to himself or others.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Duplicate post
edit on 21-5-2018 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Oh really? First, are you a mental health professional? Because I'm degreed in psychology and there's nothing unhealthy about having a limited ability to communicate your intentions.

Actually maybe it's you who needs some help. To go around suggesting mental health issues to anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Jaden
edit on 21-5-2018 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

A friend gave me the book "the seal of God" by F.C. Payne many years ago . Its in PDF for free online god-help.org... It was a great read and not just about the 7's but when looking at all the other numbers as having a symbolic meaning . I think the kicker number for me was the number 13 . You just cant make that stuff up and then have it so interwoven into the gemetria of the book . Harvard professors should be amazed and consider it a challenge . Try and do the same thing even with a computer would be a challenging thing to do . Trying to explain how the many authors over many years managed to do it is a even bigger challenge .

Thanks for the link! I think I will print and read that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join