It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says she's not over the 2016 election, pulls out Russian hat during Yale speech

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She will continue jabbing about Russians even from her jail cell.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This is already the best story of the day

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Aww yes ATS the guy that has decided to take a picture of a Child and then alter the image to fit your narrative of hating what you take as the other party. Claiming that Hillary is wasting yours and mine tax dollars and mocking the American public.
Care to explain in detail how you came to this conclusion? Also care to explain why and how this is going on? If you had taken the time time to watch/read the stupid speech you would understand why the hat played a role. But I doubt you did. You have blindly commented. I do not fault you for that though as I have done the same in the past.
And lastly please tell how you believe she is sick health wise or mentally? In detail please using terminology that would make sense to one like myself.
If you do this then I will give mine and I will also give my take on everything I have jut asked of you.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Good lord. Can this woman not shut up and go away? She conceded, and dropped into a pothole after the election, and now surfaces like a moldy old whale when she needs some extra income. I agree with a poster on another thread- she threw the election and this is all a show for distraction.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Text

Here is a link to "an oldy but a goody" about ...
The wreck of Hillary Clinton

I could watch it for hours.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Look out !! She's still "relevant" as she lets loose at Yale University.

She was speaking at the place she graduated from and it was a lulu !!

She rambled on for almost a half hour.

But the punchline is at the beginning where she pulls out a Russian Hat !! 😀

(finally her concession statement..)
she actually said: “If you can’t beat them, join them,” 😎

Hillary Clinton says she's not over the 2016 election, pulls out Russian hat during Yale speech

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton told graduating students at Yale University on Sunday she was still grappling with the results of the 2016 election.

"No, I’m not over it, I still think about the 2016 election, I still regret the mistakes I made,” Clinton said during an address as part of Yale University’s Class Day. “Today, as a person, I’m Okay. As an American, I’m concerned."

“This is a moment to reach across divides of race, class, and politics to try to see the world through the eyes of people very different from ourselves and to return to rational debate," she continued, speaking of "radical empathy" in the face of heightened partisanship and otherness.

Just like Trump. Waaaa! Let it go already... Better yet... Let 'em both go.

Share a room at a retirement home..

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
She may not be over it ... But the PEOPLE are over with her.
edit on 5212018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Funny thing is, Hillary pulling out a Russian hat is pulling a prank on Trump.

If Trump pulled out a Russian hat, CNN would be screaming for a week that it was proof of collusion.
edit on R382018-05-21T07:38:37-05:00k385Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I am convinced you are in fact donald trump.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Look out !! She's still "relevant" as she lets loose at Yale University.

Well you sure are doing your part on her behalf.

So she still stings that America flipped her the bird? Wow. What breaking news. @@

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
That’s one smart lady. And what a sense of humor. Trump isn’t fit to change her tampons. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
That’s one smart lady. And what a sense of humor. Trump isn’t fit to change her tampons. a reply to: xuenchen

Guy, seriously. That's a region I could have gone the rest of my life not thinking about.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

Dude, you know she's DECADES past needing one of those right?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

"If you cant force an absurd story on 300 million people, STFU and fade into obscurity/the grave."

😊

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

She is right, and you all have been told that, but choose to ignore the fact Russians helped trump,......here for the 100th time

Of coarse all of the trumpkins refuse to see this, and yada yada yada.

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election in order to increase political instability in the United States and to damage Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign by bolstering the candidacies of Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein.[1][2][3] A January 2017 assessment by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) stated that Russian leadership favored presidential candidate Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton, and that Russian president Vladimir Putin personally ordered an "influence campaign" to harm Clinton's electoral chances and "undermine public faith in the US democratic process."[3]:7

en.wikipedia.org...

You trumpkins, just keep ignoring the facts....If this would have been Russia helping Hillary and she had won, you would be screaming bloody murder, but that is not what happend, so you choose to IGNORE the fact we were attacked, because it fitted your agenda. Its called Hypocracy!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Yup.

They helped get at least 20 votes.

😎💫✍

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Whether they helped one candidate vs. the other is immaterial. The question of criminal culpability (for conspiracy) involves whether or not the subject knowingly engaged in a conspiracy to break an existing Federal law and took some overt action in furtherance of that conspiracy.

Here is a quote from a .gov website. You can also check US code for specific language of the statute.

Well, there are basically 5 elements for the crime of Conspiracy. Those elements are: 1. You must have 2 or more persons who 2. Intentionally 3. make an agreement 4. to violate federal law or defraud the United states, and then 5. Commit some overt act in furtherance of the agreement. Based on these elements, we know that the crime of Conspiracy is a specific- intent crime. In other words Michelle, the government must prove that these 2 or more persons intentionally entered into an agreement to commit some criminal offense. This means that in proving that there are two (2) or more person involved, undercover officers and confidential informants would not count because they would not have the requisite criminal intent. Also, the overt act done in furtherance of the agreement must occur AFTER the agreement has been reached.

www.fletc.gov...

Based on admission's made in Mueller's indictments, no one in the Trump campaign was a "witting" participant in any conspiracy. Therefore, they did not conspire to violate any Federal law as it pertains to the campaign/President.

Additionally, a "conspiracy" in itself is only a crime when said conspirators conspire to commit some criminal offense.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I am convinced you are in fact donald trump.

Cant be. I've never seen The Xuenchen get all TRIGGERED. No way The Donald could have held his cool this long. His chi too arfed up.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yeah get back to us on that. Even the dimmest of the rwnj’s like yourself should know by now, the Clintons are far too smart to be caught by any right winger. At every turn they manage to outsmart you. But you keep on trying little feller, I'm sure she will throw some gum on the side walk or some such infraction and you can make an citizens arrest. Lmfao. a reply to: deckdel

edit on 21-5-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

So smart she was.

She had the most powerful and richest campaign in history and still got beat.

🎁🚬🤷

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join